After Heiri

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin while doing the interview, manager went in and whisper to Taemin that Nauen is crying on the other room.  Taemin stood up and left the room, the manager said to the film crew that Taemin needs a few minutes.  Taemin went in the other room and saw Nauen crying while she was answering the interviewer.  He motions for the crew for a pause and went to Nauen, gathering her for a tight hug.  Muttering “I’m sorry...i’m sorry… I’m sorry... I’m sorry...Please forgive me…I won’t ever do that again...I’m sorry...” Nauen sobs becomes louder, putting her hands on his waist “Oppa…Oppa...Oppa”

After a few minutes, Nauen sobs subside, they are still on a tight hug.  Taemin looks at Nauen and touch her cheek.  Everybody left the room to give them some privacy.

Taemin : I’m so sorry.  I made you cry. 

Nauen hugs him: I forgive you this afternoon already.  I just got emotional when I was re-telling the story. 

Taemin : When I heard you were crying, I thought you were still hurt with what I did. 

Nauen : No, I’m ok now. Have you finished your interview?

Taemin : It’s not important right now.  The important thing is are you alright?

Nauen : Yes I am Oppa. I am alright.  Please continue with your interview. 

Taemin : Wait for me and I will be the one to take you home ok?

Nauen nodded, Taemin hugs her again. He let her sit down and gestures for his manager to let all the people in again, then left for the other room again to finish his own interview.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter