Prologue

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue I

SM Building

SM wants Taemin to go Solo. The managers/staffs needs Taemin to be prepared for the launching of his solo career. But due to Taemin’s timid personality, fans and other celebrities are not used to seeing him talk much.  SM then had an emergency meeting on how to launch his career to the public. One staff made the suggestion of going for a variety program like WGM. Then another staff said that Taemin won’t agree to that as he is not comfortable being in the camera for that long.

Big Boss LSM : Is Taemin interested in any celebrity? Actress or idol?

Manager : Why? I am not sure as I seldom hear him talk about any girl group or girl celebrity.

LSM : Check out if he is interested in someone.  Find the name and what company she is in.  Maybe if I can make sure that she will be paired with Taemin.  He will agree to it.

Manager : Yes, Sir. I will investigate and get back to you ASAP.

 

Prologue II

SM Building

Manager : Sir, I found out for the other members that Taemin is somewhat interested in Apink’s Son Nauen.  I also confirmed with his friends.  That Son Nauen is the only name that comes out of his mouth.

LSM : OK. Good thing I know Acube’s President. Let me make some calls. And make sure Taemin agrees to this.  We need to launch him by next year. Don’t tell him that we will get Son Nauen. You have to convince him that it’s for his own good. And tell him if he likes the girl then he can do whatever he wants.

Manager : But what about the dating restriction?

LSM : if Taemin agrees to do WGM.  Inform Taemin that his dating restriction is lifted. As long as he keeps it away from the public.

Manager : Yes, Sir. Now, I have to think of ways to convince him.

LSM to his secretary : Call Acube and MBC.  Schedule a meeting with both of them as soon as possible. And prepare our negotiating papers. 

 

Prologue III

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter