Bonus 2

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Episode 1

Shinee’s Dorm

Taemin wakes up with Nauen in his arms.  Instead of getting up because they have a practice for that night, he tighten his arms, he snuck his face in the crook of her neck, smelling her scent which he loves.  Nauen begun to stir, still half-asleep, she stretched her hand to reach for his cheeks.

Nauen still not opening her eyes : Oppa, hi.

Taemin : Sorry Nauen-ah, for waking you.

Nauen : No, it’s alright.  I need to wake too, I need to prepare for my schedule later.

Taemin : What time is your schedule?

Nauen told him.  Taemin still wouldn’t let go of Nauen.

Nauen : Oppa, what are you thinking?

Taemin : I missed him today.

Nauen : I know, I missed him too.  You know you can talk about him with me whenever you want, right?

Taemin : I know, it’s just that preparing for this albums sometimes makes me feel that we are incomplete.  Do you understand what I mean?

Nauen turn to face Taemin and wrap her arms around his neck : Yes, I know what you mean, have you talked about this with the others?

Taemin shakes his head : Just you for now.

Nauen : Tell them, because they like you are probably thinking about the same thing.  Just talk to them, don’t be scared  to feel sad, talking sometime helps a lot.

Taemin : That is why I am telling you about it.  It always makes me feel less sad to know that you will always listen to my whining, complaints, frustrations and fear.

Nauen : Of course I am here for you, always. But we have to think about your members too.  They too must need to talk about it with someone.  We have each other but I am not sure who they talk to beside you and me.  You four knew him the longest, all of you have your own memories of him.  Start talking about it, then the healing will start.  It won’t be uncomfortable to bring him up once in awhile especially if you remember something from the past that made an impact then. 

Taemin : I know, it’s just I don’t want to make them feel sad again.  We are doing ok lately.

Nauen : Let me give you a possible scenario.  What if you were asked about it at broadcast, or some Sunbae ask all of you about him.  Wouldn’t that scenario becomes more uncomfortable, isn’t it better that the story comes straight from all of you instead of people only speculating or assuming what really happened. 

Taemin : Yes, that would be too uncomfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter