Coming of Age

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Filming

Taemin : Is it ok that I am wearing red?

Manager : Yes. It looks fine.

Taemin : Fine? Not handsome enough? Do you think she will notice that I made myself look nicer for her?

Manager: oh.. Taemin-ah.. Do you really like her that much?

Taemin : Hyung, I like her since I saw her debut.  I have wanted to get close to her but I don’t know how to do it.  We are from different company and I still have the dating restriction.

Manager : Did you even make a move before?

Taemin : well… many times..  There was this one time and we were standing on stage and her group was in between us and Exo.. I tried to act casual and maybe talk to her.. but I got embarrassed so I approach Jongin instead. Kept walking behind her and trying to get her attention but she did not even notice me.

Manager : Really? I think I saw a video of that online

Taemin: Oh I did not see that video. Better search it later..

Manager : we are here

Taemin: wish me luck Hyung

Manager : Good Luck!!!

 

After Filming

Minho/Key are waiting for Taemin to finish filming so they can all go home together

Minho : Did you see how Taeminnie reacted when  I said Nauen selected another member from Shinee instead of him?

Key : I got kinda scared with that. I thought his temper will explode. He turned red with rage.

Minho : Good thing we were able to pacify him.  I was amazed that with just one comment from Nauen that she thinks of him in between filming made him relax again

Key : Yes. I was surprised too. Cause before it took 4 of us to calm him down.

Minho : Yup. I think Nauen is a good influence to our Taeminie.  But poor Jjong Hyung, Taeminie will never forget about this.

Key : Yes, Poor Jjong Hyung.  Taemin will always remember that.  He has been crushing on her for some time now. Glad he got this chance to express all of it to her openly. Just wish she can take all the bad comments she has been getting.

Minho : Yeah, it was not her fault that Taeminie like her this much. Ohh… shhh… here he comes..

Taemin and Nauen are walking side by side and Taemin seems to want to talk longer with Nauen

Taemin : Let me think of a plan for our next filming. Don’t be nervous. We will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter