Bonus 8.2

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took a few more minutes before he got rid of the naughty things in his mind.  He tried to focus on the concert ahead. Remember all the lyrics and his dance moves.  Finally after a few more minutes, he can feel at ease again.

Taemin stood up and talk with the staff and dancers and crews.  After saying a little prayer and thanks to everyone, he went out and go to the stage.  After almost 2 hours of singing, dancing, fans screaming, him shouting his gratitude to the fans, his parents and girl friend.  His usual strong personality cracks while he starts to tear up.  He went back to the dressing room with an enormous cheer from the staff, crews and dancers.  Everyone hugging and saying thanks and good work.  Back to his dressing room, while the stylist is removing his make-up, Jjjong’s mom and sister went in to congratulate him.  He stood up and bow to Jjong’s mom, they hugged and talked for a few minutes before saying goodbye.  Taemin invited them to have dinner with him and the family after.  They agreed and said that they will wait outside. Taemin sat down again to finish the stylist job.  He then talked with his manager and asked everyone to meet him tomorrow for their celebration dinner.  Because tonight he had to celebrate with his family first.  After about 10 minutes, Nauen walked in and hug his back.

Nauen : Oppa, congratulations on your successful 32 concerts.  The stage, your presence, youre performance are still the best.

Taemin  pulled Nauen so he can embrace her : Thanks, all of this is more fulfilling with you beside me.

Nauen : Stop saying chessy words, I know what you mean.

Taemin : Let’s go? Where are they?

Nauen : I already left them in the restaurant, I ordered too before coming back here.  They are waiting and probably starting to eat now (looking at her watch)

Taemin : Then let’s go.  (turns to everyone) We will be leaving first. Thanks again and see you tomorrow. (everyone cheered)

Manager drove them to the restaurant, everyone is seated, his parents, his brother, Jjong’s mom and sister.  This scene made Taemin smile more brighter and wider. Before sitting down, he thanks everyone and asked if they enjoyed the concert. Which made everyone said yes. TM Dad told him and Nauen to sit down so they can start eating. As they waited for them to arrive before anyone starts.   Taemin and Nauen sat down, they ate dinner while chatting about the concert, life.  Updates that happened between each one of the people present.  Taemin hand is constantly touching Nauen’s thigh or waist.   Nauen in turn make sure that everyone’s plate always have food on it.  They finished everything that she ordered and Taemin even ordered some hot sake to be enjoyed with desserts.

They had a wonderful time, after dinner, they went back to the hotel, as all of them are staying in one place just different room and level.  Taemin and Nauen stayed awhile in his parent’s room, chatting about the bought for friends and relatives in Korea.  Nauen helped TM Mom packed the things they need when they go back the next morning.

Taemin : Dad, are you sure you don’t want to stay longer?

TM Mom : We can’t, the girl looking at grandma is only available until tomorrow.  You know that we don’t like being that far away from her.

Taemin looking at his mom : Well, next time make sure to bring grandma so you can stay longer and be on vacation.

TM Dad : Don’t worry son, we will.  You must tired, we will finish packing up, you two sure rest. 

Taemin : Ok, Nauen-ah. Let’s go..

Nauen : But I’m not finish helping. 

TM Mom : Leave it, I will finish that.

Nauen : Mom, let me finish this before going back to our room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter