The First Meeting

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After WGM filming (Jeju Island)

Taemin : (Smiling) Bye Nauen-ah… take care… See you

Nauen : (don’t know if she should smile) Bye.. O.. Oppa… (waves)

 

Taemin’s Van

Taemin : Omg! I was just thinking of how to approach her and God send me this wonderful gift.. YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! Wait till I tell Jongin and all the Hyungs… and I will get to date her in public… YES!!!! (shot his arms in the air)

Manager is grinning from ear to ear: Well.. How was it? Was it awful?  (Continues smiling)

Taemin : Awful?  No… it’s wonderful!!!! Did you know Hyung? That it was Son Nauen?? Tell me… omo. Omo. Omo. So excited to tell all my friends that I got paired with Nauen. Yippee! Yippee! (jumping inside the van)

Manager : don’t jump… Taemin-ah… stay still… are we ok to leave??

Taemin : Why? I am so excited.. and I get to meet her again .. when Hyung? When will the next filming be? I can’t wait. (starts to jump again) where’s my phone? Where is it? I left it here in my bag. (starts rummaging the bag) where could it be? Ahhh.. yes.. found it… (holds phone and starts calling Jongin) Hello Jongin… guess who I got paired off in WGM.. you wouldn’t believe it..

Jongin : who??? Actress? Idol? older? Or younger?

Taemin: Guess (starts to laugh) (smiling so much until his cheekbones hurts)

Jongin : Don’t keep me in suspense… who???

Taemin : (continues laughing) I am so happy right now…

Jongin: Omg!!! Don’t tell me…. No… it wouldn’t be..

Taemin : Yes!!! Yes!!!

Jongin/Taemin : (shouting) SON NAUEN!!!!! From Apink!!!

Jongin : WoW!!!! Congratulations my friend…. The stars must be listening to all your prayers… when was it ?? 2 years ago that you started crushing on her……

Taemin : Yes… their debut … when I saw her… she was so pretty then… now she is very beautiful…

Jongin : Well… wow…. We have to celebrate…

Taemin : Yes.. Meet up tomorrow.. Call Kwonho, Ravi and the others… I will tell you everything… she is so awesome!!!

Jongin : Ok. I will call all of them. Meet at the usual place? Around 9?

Taemin : Yes. See you tomorrow. Bye. (Hangs up the phone) (Still fidgeting) Hyung… what time is our flight? Can we take the same flight as Nauen-ah?

Manager : No.  According to her manager. They have a schedule here and won’t be going back to Seoul yet. The rest of Apink are flying in..

Taemin: Oh… too bad… (smiling while recalling their first meeting)

Taemin and staff going back to S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter