Double Date

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the double date

Taemin : Did you have fun today Nauen-ah?

Nauen : Yes Oppa.  Good thinking of you setting up Key Sunbaenim with Eunji Eonnie.  They seem to like each other.

Taemin : Yes. They seem to hit it off.  They even hug and fed each other. (Laughing)  Key Hyung can’t stop talking about her when we were in Japan.

Nauen : They look good together too. It was so funny when they rode the rides.  One is scared while the other is not. (Laughs)

Taemin : Yes. Key Hyung has always been like that. Scared of rides.  Do you have a schedule tomorrow?

Nauen : Yes, Why Oppa?

Taemin : I would like to know when you will have free time.  Maybe we can travel outside Seoul.

Nauen : Let me check our schedule.  What about you? When are you available?

Taemin : I am available this week. If you have a full schedule. Maybe we can just have dinner or watch a movie?

Nauen : I will check our schedule. 

Taemin : I like what you did earlier? (Blushes) (Nauen link her arms around Taemin again) (Taemin is all smiles)

After a few days.  Nauen called Taemin to say that she is free for a day.  But can’t travel outside Seoul as Apink  have an early schedule the next day.  They decide to postpone the first date and just hang around Apink’s dorm. 

 

Apink's Dorm

Taemin brought all his Hyung to formally meet all the other Apink members.  And to no one’s surprise everyone got along well.  Shinee brought all the food and drinks for the day while Apink prepared the games they will do. 

After dinner, Taemin asked for alone time with Nauen. 

Chorong and Eunji screams: Why? What are you two going to do alone?

Jjong : Yes, why alone?  (Teasing tone)(Making Nauen blush)

Minho : Yes,  what was on your mind?  Can’t we join in your alone time?

Onew : Hey.. Stop that all of you.  You’re forgetting that we are only the excuse so these two lovebirds can see each other. Oh.. And the other love birds too (pointing at Key and Eunji.  Key did not say anything and just keep close to Eunji) Go, you two.  Don’t mind them. They are just jealous.

Everybody laughs. Bomi, Minho rolling on the floor.  Jjong jumping and shouting “Taemin and Nauen” over and over.   Namjoo, Hayoung, Onew and Chorong went back to playing. While Key occupy Eunji whole attention. 

Taem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter