MMF 2016

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinee and Apink are on the lists of groups performing that night.  Apink got the front seats nearer the stage while Shinee's seats are located on the second row, quite near to Apink.

Before the performance, there were rehersals for every group performing that night. While Apink was rehearsing, plenty of other male idol group were watching, one of them is Taemin with his other members. Taemin saw someone looking intently at Nauen, it's L from Infinite.  He got a little annoyed because he was not even hiding the fact that he was staring at Nauen.  After the rehearsals, Shinee was in Apink's waiting room.  Everyone was chatting, catching up since the last time they saw one another.  Taemin and Nauen was just sitting apart from everyone else.

Taemin : You look great in rehearsal.

Nauen : Really Oppa? I was watching your rehearsal too. And you were brilliant as always.

Taemin laughs : Thanks Nauen-ah

Someone knock on the door, Bomi open it to a delivery guy with 2 bunches of roses for Nauen, with snack for all 6 members. Bomi signed for it and then put everything at the table.  Everyone looked at Taemin.

Taemin : Why are you all looking at me?

Minho : Somebody send Nauen gifts...

Taemin : So...? It's not like i can control someone else's feeling towards Nauen..let them give gifts. I don't care.

Nauen touched Taemin's hand : Thanks Oppa.

Key : Wow.. that's good to hear... i thought you would explode with jealousy again.

Taemin : Nope. (Smiling)

After a few minutes, a knock on the door again.  This time a bunch of tulips with chocolates came. Then after awhile, chocolates and food. Then roses again, chocolates, snacks, boxed gifts.

Minho : Wow.. is this normal?

Eunji : Yes, if many idol are in the same venue.. then this is normal.

Key : Who are they for ?

Bomi : Usually all for Nauen.

Minho looking at Taemin : From whom?

Bomi : I don't know, Nauen haven't check and we don't usually look into them until she does.

Minho : Nauennie, Can i? (Nauen looked at Taemin when he seems fine with it, she nods)

Minho went through with all the gifts and flowers, before he even finish looking through 3 more was delivered.

Minho : There are so many...

Nauen : You can take what you like or eat whatever you like, Sunbaenim.

Minho : Really? (helping himself to some of the snacks) When did this start?

Chorong : After we debut, it started coming. Then when Nauen started doing WGM, it become enormous that sometimes the dorm smelled of flowers for weeks.

Then a knock came. This time delivery was a bunch of sunflower with a beef set.

Bomi : Wow... this is a first.. a beef set?

Hayoung : Eonnie..(looking at Nauen) it's the same sunflower.  (Shinee members looked confused) since our debut days, there were a sunflower delivery. It started with just a big one then it became half dozen then one dozen. In our every comeback, there's always a bunch of sunflower waiting but no card (looks at the sunflower) still nothing. We don't know who keeps sending them.

Namjoo : But this is the first time with food and it's beef too. So this guy definitely knows you.

Nauen just smiled and look at Taemin.. Taemin has the biggest smile on his face.

Jjong looks at Taemin : Oh.. so it started in your debut days.. wow.. this guy must be presistent. A total dimwit.. (laughing looking at Minho) if he had confessed then then it wouldn't have been dragged this long.

Eunji : What do you mean? You know who it's from?

Onew/Key/Jjong/Minho : TAEMIN (pointing at Taemin) who else?

All Apink member were stunned.

Bomi : You were one of the first one who send flowers. I think it was our second music broadcast.

Taemin laughing nodded and embrace Nauen. Nauen blushed.

Chorong : Nauennie, did you know?

Nauen : Yes Eonnie, i just found out recently that it was him all along.

Chorong : So you were interested since then?

Taemin : Yes Noona.

Minho : So that’s why you keep mentioning sunflower in almost every broadcast.

Jjong : He never told us that he’s already sending flowers.

Everyone laughed and tease them. When it was time to go back, Nauen went with them to their waiting room. When they entered, a group of girls was in the room, Nauen stopped and remain outside the door.  One of the girls clearly nervous approach Taemin and confess right there in front of everyone. Taemin was taken aback and does not response. So the girl repeats what she said and asked Taemin for an answer.  Taemin hesitates and looked at his all grinning Hyungs.

Taemin : Sorry.... but No..

The girl was embarrased and turned red. She said ok then quickly left the room.with her members, they didn't even notice Nauen.  Nauen turned and begun walking  back to Apink's waiting room.  Taemin called her but she did not response or even stopped. She run towards their room. Taemin was about to come after her but Onew told him to do it later as they were about to go on stage.

All through out the event, Nauen was in a foul mood. Not smiling especially when Shinee performed, she wouldn't look at Taemin's direction. Causing Taemin to be slightly unfocused in their performance. He keeps touching his ring as this is a secret code between him and Nauen. Touching his ring would convey to Nauen that he loves her. But Nauen did not look his way even once..

When they sat down on their designated seats. He tried getting her attention, but she is avoiding his gaze and small gestures.

Minho : Why are you fidgetting?

Taemin : Hyung, Nauen wouldn't look at me. I think she's upset at me, i don't know why.

Minho : You were so lovey dovey before the show started..

Taemin : Yes, but when we went back to our waiting room, she wouldn't come in and went back without saying anything. I called her but no response. I send a message and again  no repsonse.

Jjong : What are you two whispering about? (Minho told him) ohhh... i would take a guess... (confused look from Minho and Taemin) (laughs) Nauennie is jealous as hell.  Did you two forget the confession scene when we went back,  Nauennie was with us and witness everything. (Looks at Taemin) Are you that clueless? That she won't react when another girl confess their feelings for you right infront of her.

Taemin realizing his mistake : Ohhhh... I didn't think of that. It was not important to me.

Jjong : To you yes. But to her its another matter.  Remember how you got so jealous when you witness someone confessing to her.... You were so angry jealous that you punched the wall. She is giving you the silent treatment because she's jealous too.  Good thing she not hot-tempered like you.

Taemin with puppy eyes : Hyung what should i do?

Jjong : After the show, don't let her leave without you. If you do, her jealousy will increase.

Taemin : Yes. Thanks Hyung. How long before this ends?  Can i leave now?

Jjong / Minho : Not yet. People will wonder.

Tarmin groans and Key looked at him mouthing "what? " Taemin said "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter