The Tokyo Dome Concert 1

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The legion of Shinee fans were unaware that Nauen was in fact infront and watching Shinee’s concert for the first time.  She was wearing a hodded shirt and face mask together with some Shinee’s accessories.  Like the light stick and the towel around her. So no one even look at her.  Her heart leaps when she saw their opening song, Shinee's Everybody song has a very special spot to both of them.  When they sang Hitchhiking, Picasso, Evil and Taemin slides down his jacket zipper and showed his body, her face turned red, good thing it’s so dark that no one saw.   And his solo stage.. Omg!!! He was magnificient; he looked so different on stage.  His charisma, evident in his performance.  Fans around her screams.  He didn’t tell her that he would be shirtless.   For a moment there, she was jealous that other people get to see her man’s body.  She knows that he is not exclusively hers. But still she feels that way sometime. She enjoyed the whole amazing experience. 

After the concert, she went out of the venue with all the other fans then quickly sneak back in.  Shinee’s manager was waiting for her and took her to Shinee’s dressing room.  When she walks in, everyone was sitting down, laughing, resting.  Taemin immediately stood up and went to her.

Taemin : Nauen-ah. (Kiss her on the lips and entwine his fingers into her while pulling her towards the set of chairs) Did you enjoy the show? How was it?

Everyone looked at Taemin being so attentive to his girlfriend.  Although the members were used to it by now, this is the first time some of the staffs saw this.  It was a known secret to all Shinee staff that Taemin and Nauen is a thing.  But no one asks or even said anything to Taemin, they have been warned by the managers.  

Nauen : Congratulations!!! (Looking at Taemin and to everyone) Your concert was awesome.  It was so much fun and so enjoyable. 

Taemin gestures for Nauen to sit.  But there’s only one chair available.  So he sat down and pulled Nauen to sit on his lap.  Members tried to hide their sniggers, but failed.   Taemin ignored them, he’s very good in ignoring them now.

Minho : You could have asked anyone of us to stand so Nauennie can sit.

Taemin : Why would I do that?  I am fine where she is sitting now.

Key : Of course you are, you bastard. (Everyone laughs)

Nauen is used to it by now, their crewed jokes, constant teasing, that she felt she grew a thicker skin because of them.  She laughs along with them, but reached out for some towels and wipe some of the sweat from Taemin’s face.  While she was sitting on his lap,  moving and twisting, she begins to feel something getting hard.  Nauen looks at Taemin who have the biggest smile and mischevious grin.   She gently slap him on his jaw, whisper "Not now" Taemin whisper back "Later… ok? promise? " Then put her arms around Taemin’s neck and nods, Taemin smiled because even though they have been together for a year now, Nauen is still shy in expressing her feeling especially with people around.

Nauen : You should take a shower first before we go.

Onew : Where are you going?  We are having dinner and drinks after.  You have to join us.  It’s a function room so no one will see you.  All the food and drinks are already inside the room.  No waiters needed.

Nauen looking at Taemin. Taemin nodded.

Taemin : Ok. We’ll go but we will leave early.  I am exhausted.

Minho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter