Bonus 7

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

note : sorry for the long delay. RL got so busy, deadlines, Taemin's comeback and Taemin's korean concert

i had to finish everything so i can go again on mar 15 to 17

be sure to stream WANT and try to watch his concert.

also if possible, register at the official SHINee world fanclub

thanks for waiting...

--------------------------------------------------------

Taemin has been in Japan for a few days, rehearsing for the 26 concerts then 6 more has been added.. he will be announcing it tomorrow on his very first solo hall tour.  He is very nervous as this is will his very first tour by himself without any of s and also after the tragedy.   He is so thankful that Nauen will be able to sneak in tomorrow and watch the first one.  Knowing that she will be there watching made his anxiety lower down a little.  After the final checking of the sound stage and all the position and confirming with each dancer, everything is set and his manager is readying his things ready to go back to the hotel.  During the ride back to the hotel, his phone rings. Taemin smiled reading Nauen’s name of his phone.

Taemin : Nauen-ah, where are you now?

Nauen : Hi Oppa, I’m already here and I was about to ask where you are?  Will we be having dinner together?

Taemin : Yes, I’m on the way now. Left the venue a few minutes ago.  Where would you like to eat?  Want to try something new? 

Nauen : Yes, Oppa. I will shower first and remove all my makeup then we can go out.

Taemin : Oh…

Nauen : Why Oppa?

Taemin : Can you wait for me so we can shower together ? (mischievious smile)

Nauen : Oppa….someone can hear you…

Taemin : No, they make sure never to listen in or forget everything they heard.

Nauen : So embarrassing… what will they think when they see me? Oppa….

Taemin : Let them think whatever they want.  So…. Are you going to wait for me?

Nauen sighing : How many minutes?

Taemin covered his mobile and ask his manager how long will it took to arrive at the hotel, manager said less than 10 minutes.

Taemin : 10 minutes Nauen-ah.

Nauen : Ok, will wait for you. I will just remove my makeup first and draw the bath.  There’s a bathtub in your room.

Taemin : Yes, I asked that we should have a bathtub.

Nauen : Oppa…. Are you always thinking of that?

Taemin : With you, always… see you in a few minutes…

Nauen laughing : Yes, be careful. Take care Oppa. And I love you.

Taemin : I love you more.

Then they hang up the phone.   Taemin put his mobile inside his pants and saw that his manager, stylist and coordinators are all looking at him with a knowing smile.

Taemin : Stop that. And don’t tease me when Nauen is around. She gets embarrassed easily so pretend you did not see or hear anything.

Manager : What?? we did not say anything…. (laughing)

Stylist : Yes, we are always blind whenever you two are together.  I am just so glad that you are both happy. 

Then all started teasing Taemin until they arrived at the hotel. 

Taemin : Hyung, just put my things later in my room after we leave for dinner.

Manager : You don’t want me to come with you just in case some fans saw you.

Taemin : It’s ok. We can manage on our own.  This is not Korea so smaller chance of having scandals.

Manager : Just be careful.

Taemin said ok and run towards the lift.  He opened is hotel room , saw Nauen sitting on the bed and scooped her and kiss her lips. After a few minutes…

Taemin : I miss you.

Nauen : I miss you Oppa.

Taemin smiling and kisses her lips again : Let’s take a bath and eat dinner… I’m hungry…

Nauen : If you’re hungry then let’s eat first before taking a bath.

Taemin putting his hands on Nauen and leading her to the bathroom : I want to to eat you first before eating food.

Nauen laughs, and let herself to be led into the bathroom.   They made love in the bathroom, enjoying each other and satisfying each other’s hunger.

After they dressed casually, put on a fisherman’s hat and a mask to cover their face.  They went down the lift holding hands, walking and browsing at restaurants where they want to eat.  They settled for a ramen shop and ordered ramen for both of them.  They ate while talking about everything that happened with each other while they were doing their schedules.

After dinner, they walked around and saw the city.  Checking tourist spot and local spots.  They enjoyed themselves before going back to the hotel.  They prepared for bed, brushing and taking another shower together.  When they lay down, Taemin enveloped Nauen in his arms.   After sometime….

Nauen looking up : Oppa, how are you feeling?

Taemin : A little nervous.  I might make a mistake tomorrow.  I had a dream that I missed a tune while playing the piano.

Nauen : Oppa, don’t worry too much, just enjoy the concert tomorrow,it’s like a more personal concert feeling that you will have with your fans.

Taemin : I know, it’s just you know…

Nauen hugging him tightly : I know.  Just that Oppa, enjoy and have fun with everything that you have prepared for tomorrow, and I will be there to watch your historical event. 

Taemin : You know that I love you so much.

Nauen : Yes, and I love you too. So so much.

They fell asleep holding each other.  The next morning, Taemin woke up early before Nauen , to get ready, he kissed her and said I will send manager hyung to fetch you later.  Nauen nods and said let me come with you now. 

Taemin : No, sleep more.. I still have to rehearse .. see you later, love you.

Nauen : Love you more.

Taemin left while Nauen went back to sleep, after a few hours, Nauen woke up, showered and went out the hotel.  She then proceeded to buy food for all staff and Taemin.  After buying food, she called Taemin’s manager so he can pick her up and get her to the concert venue.  When they arrived at the venue, she can see the fans already in line for the merchandise, she smiled seeing so many fans gathered around and waiting for the concert.  She knows that Taemin will be very happy when she told him about this.  Upon opening of the hall area, she can hear Taemin’s singing voice. He is singing one of his new songs that will be in the new album, she smiled again because she really liked this song the most Holy Water.  Taemin saw her while singing and wave his arm while still singing, Nauen waved back and blew him a kiss. His smiled upon seeing her gestures is so wide that the concert director looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter