FIRST DAY

ESTRANGE FIANCEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was very unusual for Lisa to wake up this early on a fine sunny Sunday morning. She didn't need to go to the office to train under her boring father. But this was the day that Jennie would come over and start living together with her. She couldn't help but feel excited yet afraid of what comes next. She knew Jennie wasn't so fond of her after what happened on the island. She was so thankful she didnt call the cops nor she told her father. 

 

 

 

She immediately got out of the bed and after she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, she started cleaning the whole room. Lisa started to change the bed sheets and coverings of the bed. She pulled out some color white sheets from her closet and made the beddings. She then tossed aside the old ones and will be delivered to the laundry shop. She then vacuumed the whole room and picking her used clothes from the floor and started to shoot them in the laundry basket. 

 

 

 

 

After the room was cleaned, she opened her fridge and found nothing but a carton of milk and some over riped bananas. She then picked them out and cleaned the fridge. She decided that she will shop at the supermarket which was located in the first floor. It was just 8:00 am and she was almost finished cleaning the whole flat. 

 

 

 

 

Lisa was already exhausted because this was the first time she cleaned her room without calling a housekeeper. She sat down on the chair of the coffee table near the kitchen. She then made a cup of coffee to freshen her day. A growl on her stomach made her smirked by herself. Then she walked to the bathroom to take a shower. 

 

 

 

 

After the shower, she just wore a walking denim short paired with a white shirt and white sneakers. She just tied her hair at a high ponytail leaving some to camouflaged her forehead. She was very proud of herself cleaning the room by herself, she collected the old sheets and put them in a eco bag and would drop it to the laundry shop at the first floor as well. She made her way down through the elevator because her room was in the 28th floor of the building, so it would be exhausting to use the stairs. 

 

 

 

After she dropped off the sheets in the shop,  she immediately took off to the supermarket. Lisa then grabbed a pushcart and wander inside. She picked cartons of milk, eggs, flour, cereal, sugar, instant coffee, noodles, et

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter