THE CALL

ESTRANGE FIANCEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If this isn't a contract in the first place,  Lisa would be so genuinely happy about the way Jennie was interacting with her after the engagement party. This facade that Jennie was playing everyday since was addicting but made up her mind that this was all just for show and merely doing her job properly. 

 

 

Jennie would go to work at 8:00 am just like her and guess what, they're going together. Jennie would always wait for her even if it will make her late at work. Anyway, her dad won't mind as long as they're getting along. She would even prepare their simple breakfast at the condo. May it be just coffee with a butter toast or pancakes. Lisa almost choked the first time she did those but the feeling of having such a caring fiancee made her heart swoon all over her but she tattooed on her mind that maybe these were all part of the contract. 

 

 

She would always demand to Lisa to eat lunch with her at the cafeteria or if they're going out. She would cling those lovely hand to her arm whenever they walked together. Of course, the contact gave Lisa the same feeling like the first time because she wasn't used to all of this. She knew she was just acting to get her job well done. 

 

 

 

She would always wait for Lisa after work so they could go home together. These acts never gave her assurance that she's changing but made her heart suffer because Lisa thought she was inflicting damage to Jennie. Lisa never read the contract because Jennie hid it properly. Her dad never showed it to her. Maybe being nice to her was just all part of the contract. So sometimes she just went with the flow. 

 

 

"Hey, are you alright?", Jennie suddenly patted her lightly on the shoulder to wake her up from her deep thoughts. 

 

 

"Yeah, I'm fine.", she flashed her genuine smile to her. She's happy whenever Jennie's happy. Now that the old Jennie was back to herself again. She just didn't know if this was true or just for show. 

 

 

 

They were having their dinner at the restaurant in the lower floor of the condominium complex. Jennie can only cook simple dishes but not the complicated ones so they just decided to either eat outside or order to home delivery. Lisa was happy with what Jennie was showing her but still had these doub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter