EVASION

ESTRANGE FIANCEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie almost packed everything she needed to live with Lisa for a year. It was all in all, 2 big boxes and one travelling bag. It was composed mainly of clothes, books and papers for work and her laptop which was her life because it contained mostly of her files and projects. She was sluggish while packing because it meant she would leave her apartment for 5 years now.  She loved this apartment. It had memories, good and bad but still she loved this hollow space. It gave her the familiar feeling of home whenever she had a bad day or a stressful one. Anyway, she would just be away for a year and would always come back here anytime. She wouldn't give this up so easily. This was her home, her lair. 

 

 

 

As she was carrying the big box to the car with so much uneasiness, she was disrupted by a light tap on the shoulder and a greeting from the person she most likely not to meet soon. 

 

 

 

"Hey, where are you going? ", it was Rose who was surprised by the recent actions Jennie was giving her. 

 

 

 

Rose knew she caused Jennie pain, her and Jisoo. They've given her the time and space. It's been almost two months since it occurred. Rose can't sleep at night and can't be truly happy if she knew someone was hurting and the one feeling that way was her best friend. 

 

 

 

She was just answered by a shrugged. Jennie didn't want Rose to know she was forced into an engagement because she knew Rose would disagree to it and her litany will start in no time. She didn't want to just talk to her freely after what had just happened. She wasn't ready to open up to her yet. Rose's making it hard for her to move on because whenever she's seeing or just hearing Rose's voice, she wanted to cry. You know, space and time can heal broken hearts. So she wanted more time and space from Jisoo and Rose for her to mend her shattered heart.

 

 

 

 

"I know, it's hard but let me help you. Running away isn't the answer, Jennie.", Rose said tenderly. She extended her hand to cup Jennie's face but was repellled at the last second. 
"P-please n-no. Just d-dont.", Jennie was teary eyed and distanced herself from Rose. She almost cried in front of her again. She continued what she was doing, carrying her things to her car. 

 

 

 

 

Rose was just there standing beside her car and watching every move of Jennie. She knew how much damage she had done to this fragile friend of her. After heavy sighs, she surrendered. Rose will give her more time to think and heal. She knew it's hard for Jennie to move on now that she has no one to lean on. She wanted to be at her side but Jennie didn't want to. She respected that. She knew she was the cause of this chaos from the start. She had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter