POSSIBILITIES

ESTRANGE FIANCEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jennie can't help but think about what was going between her and Lisa. She was under the shower refreshing herself from a day's work. She looked up as the tap water continuously flowing rubbing against her body. She thought about the way Lisa's interacting with her in the last few days that they're together. 

 

 

Lisa's taking care of her in any way possible that she felt overwhelmed by her attention. She was always sweet and thoughtful but seemed off sometimes. She, on occasions, became distant to her and talk to Irene. Tomorrow was the day that they would go to the supermarket together. She felt guilty but nonetheless happy that she chose her over Irene. She was very excited for tomorrow with reasons she didn't know. She never wanted to repel the feeling because she liked it but she was afraid. Afraid of what comes next. She just wanted to feel safe and protected and by Lisa's presence, she was feeling those. As she was rubbing her skin dry with a towel, she hummed a song, 'Tenerife sea' by Ed Sheeran, and got out of the bathroom. She continued humming until she was dressed with pink striped pajamas. 

 

 

She took out her phone from her bag and was reluctant at first but dialed Lisa's number who was outside with her friends. She was a little nervous and until the third ring, she picked it up. 

 

 

"Hey, is there any problem? " she said a little bit alarmed visible in her voice. 

 

 

"No, I just want to remind you about the supermarket tomorrow and just want to say goodnight. Goodnight Lisa." she said carefully without hinting that she's being sweet and nervous talking to her. 

 

 

Lisa was really astonished and confused at her sudden call but still managed to say but stuttered. 
"Y-yeah, h-ow can I forget. G-good night then Jennie." and she hung up upon hearing Lisa's reply because her heart couldn't take it anymore. 

 

 

The call was long gone and she couldn't sleep. She made every position available to sleep but to no avail. She couldn't sleep knowing Lisa was still out. It was one in the morning and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter