SMALL BOX

ESTRANGE FIANCEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The place was as nice as before she set her feet on the ground. Why was she always find herself taking a flight to the most beautiful place she have ever been and her heart was broken. She booked a week vacation to Koh Samui to forget that after a month of not seeing Lisa, she still loved her. She love her and she's longing to see her in the way most lovers do. She hate to admit that she never meant that goodbye. She hate that she never had the courage to say everything when she's awake and okay. Her eyes began to form moist again that she needed to look up and wiped it again for so many times now. 

 

 

 


As soon as she wiped those fluid coming out, she stepped on to the lobby and talked to the receptionist to ask for her room which she called to reserved few days ago. The woman in her middle twenties smiled courteously as she handed her the key to the room. She smiled tepidly almost vague to see. 

 

 

 

She opened the room that was cozy enough to stay in for a week and threw herself on the bed with arms open wide and stared at the ceiling and saw an image of Lisa and she shook her head in disbelief.  Everything around her reminded her of Lisa. The fluid never formed slowly but had the need to be out from her eyes and it was warm. Warm tears hastily falling from the side of her eyes due to the pain that was slowly succumbing her whole being.

 

 

 

 

She stood up and decided to go for a walk in the beach which was just a walking distance from her hotel. She walked and walked without direction and found herself on one of the bars stalled near the beach. She sat on one of the chairs and ordered Martini. She found solace in this little devil as she broke her heart for the third time now. She never learned her lesson.

 

 

 

She was tipsy but still sober enough to enjoy the night as she danced to the beat that the DJ played through the beach and she did too care a bit on the strangers constantly grinding their bodies into her. She laughed and just danced as of she was really enjoying the sweaty bodies touching her.

 

 

 

 

She was astounded as she felt hands on her waist and tried to escape from it but the arms were securedly around it that she had hard time to free from it. Those arms were as possessive as it may seem as she became weary about it. She managed to turn around but was too dizzy and the light was just so dim she couldn't recognize who was in front of her but the scent was very familiar and soothing to her nostrils. 

 

 

 

 

"Take it easy love. Let me be.", even the voice was so familiar that she wanted to believe this just wasn't a dream and she obliged to the voice and leaned her head on the chest of the person who held her. She almost fell asleep in her arms as she was dumbfounded by the next move of the person as she carried her to her hotel. She was so weak and vulnerable in these arms and just let it be. 

 

 

 

 

The stranger pushed the door of the hotel room as she managed to open the knob with difficulties and reached for the bed and she lay the wasted Jennie on the bed. The stranger took a deep breath and let herself drown in the moment where she could just stare at this beautiful creature that was set upon her bare eyes. She shook her head and decided to talk to her in the morning when she's sober and in the right state of mind. But all of her self control was taken when she heard what Jennie said in the next second of her life,

 

 

 

 

 

"Kiss me. ", 

 

 

 

It was as authorative as she was portraying herself in front of many. A voice which was low but was music to her ears. Her eyes were half opened and was staring at her in a manner which she found y and alluring. 

 

 

 

Lisa heaved a sigh and reached for her and put her hand on her nape and kissed her hungrily. The kiss was so hungry yet gentle not to make her feel uncomfortable. Lisa was very careful not to make Jennie regret every moment of it. She wanted to make it as memorable as possible because it might be their last and it merely depended on Jennie. 

 

 

 

 

Jennie groaned at the contact of their lips. She moaned in between hot breaths that was needed not to end anything that was going on. Neither of them wanted to end that kiss. Jennie's hands slowly groping Lisa which gave her a thousand shivers down her spine. She moaned at the touch of her warm touches leaving burned sensation unto her skin. It was beginning to wander more and tracing every contours of her face down to her neck, to her shoulders and landed on her nape to pull her closer. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter