SENSATION

ESTRANGE FIANCEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some strands of hair was hanging made by bending her head and Lisa had moved her hand to fix it and cling it to her ear. Her other hand had been moved to Jennie's waist pulling her even closer. The kiss was gentle at first but became hungry as Lisa now moved her other hand to her nape causing her to bend more. She was now in Lisa's arms and the urge inside her body became more needy and she felt hot. The older girl was caressing Lisa's face gently causing her to whimper in between kisses. The kiss became aggressive as moment passed and she ed her polo when they decided to be apart for a second to gasp for air. Jennie's stare could kill any man for her stares were hungry and fierce but lovely. Lisa almost choked and burned by her touches. Her chest became a hotpot and her hairs were ready to be burned by wildfire. Lisa felt she was a prey ready to be eaten by her predator which was Jennie but then her thoughts were washed away by the latter's lips. Her lips were burning too causing her to feel more urge to get up and change positions and she did. 

 

 

Jennie was now under her and their breathing became more unstable. But the urge was more powerful so she was now again in her lips' mercy. It was now her turn to her clothing. Her upper torso was exposed and revealed her slender body wearing only her upper garment. Lisa's lips departed her lips and wander to her jaws and enjoyed the discovery there for a moment then moved down once again to her neck. The younger supported her weight by her elbows and just let their bodies touch without any spaces in between. Jennie was out of breath for a moment and the sensation that her lips was giving her was intoxicating. It was as if she was drunk with love through her kisses. 

 

 

 

Jennie closed her eyes and was savoring the moment as her hands were wandering through her body and she felt it in her back unclasping her undergarment. Lisa was successful at doing so that she gasped as Jennie's skin were exposed. She stopped kissing her and moved back to see the beautiful scenery that was right in front of her. Her eyes were full of lust towards the vulnerable girl which by the way was suddenly shy at her exposement. 

 

 

She crossed her arms and covered her body but Lisa repelled her arms which she didn't protested. Upon seeing those hungry eyes of her, Lisa couldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter