WALL

ESTRANGE FIANCEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


She wanted to scream but faltered. Lisa wanted to punch someone but her fist landed on the wall. She wanted to run but her feet froze. She wanted the time to pass by quickly but was frozen at the moment. She wanted to take her heart out because it was throbbing painfully inside. She wanted to gouge out her heart immediately for the pain to stop. She wanted to not cry but the fluid was making it's way out of her eyes. She felt miserable and abandoned. 

 

 

 

It was a week since Jennie left but she didn't have the courage to find her because Lisa was afraid. Afraid of what her reaction could be if she met her after what she heard. She didn't have the chance to explain herself. Anyway, what Jennie heard was enough to believe she was in the wrong side. If Irene didn't meddle with their business. She felt Jennie was beginning to like her, even if not a lover, at least she was being friendly towards her. But Irene, of all people, who knew what she had been through. If only she stopped being so impertinent. At least, they could have built a friendly environment between them. 

 

 

 

She saw how hurt Jennie was. She saw it in her eyes. The disgust and the need to get her out of her sight. She tried to explain and settle things but she never gave her a chance. She believed at what she heard. 

 

 

 

Lisa gulped straight the next bottle of beer in front of her. There was a long line of it that other had tumbled down. She was so tired of crying that she found solace in drinking and sleeping almost passing out every night after. She never showed up in work too. She was afraid that their paths might cross because, for ing sake, they work in the same building. 

 

 

 

The space that was full of Jennie's silhouettes and scent was now in a horrible state. She never cleaned the room and never left it after she bought boxes of beers which she just called in the supermarket downstairs. She only had instant noodles to feed herself or if she bothered to call, a pizza delivery boy would come knocking at her condo unit only opening slightly the door and giving the money and slammed the door as she was angry at anything. 

 

 

 

She felt dizzy but the pain was still there. Lisa looked up stopping the fluid out from her eyes. She didn't want to cry again. It was a week but felt like years. Jennie was like a wind which gave her shivers and good feelings but as soon as she arrived, the sooner she left. She couldn't go back being her stalker. She didn't want that. 

 

 

 

As she opened another bottle, a loud knock on the door was heard all over the unit. She was so dizzy and it was already late night. She d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter