SUNRISE

ESTRANGE FIANCEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"L-let me e-explain, Jennie. It's not what you think.", Lisa stuttered by her words but never had the courage to look into her eyes. She stole a glance towards the brunette and she regretted doing so because what she saw broke her spirit. Lisa put her left hand on her pocket as it felt cold and it needed warmth. She combed her hair using the other one vigorously. She was desperate and never remained calmed. She looked towards Irene who never cared anything in the world as if she wasn't the one who was responsible for this.

 

 

 

Irene just shook her head and mumbled words that was inaudible to the two of them and just walked towards the bed and made herself comfortable with the warm blankets. The room became as cold as hell and she found warmth in their and dozed off as if she didn't make a scene. A horrible one. A smirked was seen in her pale face with eyes closed and was peaceful by the moment. 

 

 

 

Lisa couldn't do anything at the culprit who did nothing but sleep. She clenched her jaws and fists simultaneously. She couldn't utter a word and instead looked at the ground as if she could find an excuse at the tile floor. 

 

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me?", Jennie asked Lisa but was disgusted at the thought and afraid at the same time knowing someone had trailed her only God knew how long. She was angry at the moment and she couldn't control it. She was crying to release the anger and remorse that was growing inside of her.

 

 

 

It was just two in the morning and she wanted to be out of the room as quickly as possible because she didn't want to stay there for longer knowing this woman whom she lived with was her stalker. She heard everything and she knew Irene knew it all. She didn't even apologize and just went her way. 
She saw Lisa was making her way to her but she backed off. She tried to pull her into her arms but was hindered by her words, 

 

 

 

"Don't you dare touch me again!", Jennie's words were like a knife slowly plunging into her heart. She looked at her with disgust in her eyes that the taller girl almost broke into a cry. The day she was most afraid had come. She planned to tell her everything after their engagement but Irene just ruined everything a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter