BLOOD STAINS

ESTRANGE FIANCEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rays of sunshine was seen through the Venetian blinds. The heat became an unwanted visitor to the room. Birds chirping free flying through the sky. Sounds of paradise were clearly heard and was soothing to the ears.

 

 

A beauty had waken up from her deep slumber. Her eyes were conclusively opened. Her mind shouted at the sight of the room. She was totally and she looked at where her was situated and felt horrendous at the sight of clotted blood that stained the white sheets of the bed. 

 

 

She wanted to cry but screamed at the sight of the blood not because she had phobia but the fact that her treasure was robbed off of her. She screamed at her heart's content waking up who was beside her and stumbled on the floor. 

 

 

The other girl suddenly awoken from her deep sleep meeting the cold floor of the room. Lisa almost forgot that this wasn't her room and memories from last night immediately came rushing in her mind. 

 

 

Heads ached for both of them. Jennie had martini. Lisa had vodka, scotch and beer which made her a monster last night. Even so, Lisa remembered everything she did last night but because of the three devils masked as liquors, she was out of control. 

 

Lisa remembered that she was just watching Jennie from afar so she could be there when Jennie needed help, or if someone might hit on her and Lisa would just take that someone out of the picture.

 

 

Lisa didn't expect the turn of events last night. She was out of control in drinking the devils because she saw how Jennie enjoyed dancing and hitting with other men and women. Those actions made her jealous and furious and just blamed it on the liquors which she consumed greatly. 

 

 

Every shot of liquor was a chance to take up courage to go to Jennie but failed. Lisa succumbed to the need to take on her anger to the devils. 

 

 

At last, Jennie decided to rest and sat on the bar. Lisa found serenity but the alcohol did take a toll on her. It was now the one controlling everything but just sane enough to stand in her ground.

 

 

Lisa stood up when she saw how directionless Jennie's steps were. She was just lucky to be in the right time when Jennie almost fell to the ground and caught her. Everything was history. 

 

 

Lisa had to face the reality that she had made love to Jennie, at least for her. Lisa had this feeling that Jennie might think she her because it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter