CONTRACT

ESTRANGE FIANCEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie wasn't at all in the mood to flash her biggest smile. Her vacation was cut short because her boss called her for a very important matter. She didn't know it will be this stupid just "for show" engagement meeting with his daughter. The CEO summoned her first thing this morning to offer her the job she had been dreaming of for the past years. She didn't know her boss would know that she was vying for the position of chief operating officer in their sattelite office in Busan. The CEO promised her that if she would agree to the engagement for a year, she will of course,  as a prize, will be the next COO. Her 'indefinite leave' had gone to waste. She not only had a one night stand with a stranger, now she will be engage to be married to a person she didn't know and she stayed only in Koh Samui for three days. She can't help but sigh because it was a series of unfortunate events for her.

 

 

 

 

As she entered the high class restaurant at the center of the city, she saw how grand it was. A woman in her maybe late thirties was spotted at the front of a grand piano playing a classical music that was soothing in the ears. The area wasn't crowded because it was only the elites who could afford such a high class environment, services and food. She wasn't used to all this facade. She preferred to eat food of the masses that were much more delicious not only in sight but in taste too. The food in places like this were like art projects that needed to be plated beautifully and is served in small quantity so she wasn't satisfied at all considering the vast amount of money that one pay for these so called 'art projects'. 

 

 

 

 

The waiter lead the way to the table near the window where a woman stood the moment she saw her. Jennie was really sure she met her somewhere. Her face looked familiar. The woman had this captivating hazelnut big eyes that expressed so much emotions. Her hair looked messy but did add to her charm. Her attire looked casual but dashing. Jennie can't help but to admire her physical traits but she really did look familiar. Jennie was sure she knew her. She had this instinct that they met already. 

 

 

 

 

The woman had this ear to ear smile that no one could break. It was a genuine smile that originated from her soul sent through her eyes. She was like a teenager that just met her long time crush. She looked like that, Jennie was sure about that. 

 

 

 

She was very sure of her suspicion when she heard her voice.
"Hello, I'm Lisa Manoban, daughter of Arthur Manoban,  your boss. You must be Jennie Kim. It's nice finally meeting you properly this close,", she held out her hand for formalities. A genuine smile was written all over her face. She was glad actually that this engagement turned out to be the most anticipated event for Lisa. 

 

 

 

 

She knew right then that this was the stranger she slept and woke up with in that day in Koh Samui. How small the world it was. She was angry and embarrassed at the thought of them sleeping together. She spaced out and just stared at the hand held out for her. The hands that violated and defiled her body. She felt disgusted at the thought of holding this hand. They stood still, Lisa waited for her hand to be accepted and Jennie drowned in her own thoughts when suddenly, 

 

 

 

"Ms. Kim,  are you okay?", the CEO popped out from nowhere now stood parallel to her. Eyebrow raised at the sight of his daughter's hand left hanging and Jennie's reaction seeing his daughter. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jennie woke up from her deep recollection upon hearing that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter