A PECK ON THE CHEEK

ESTRANGE FIANCEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Ten o'clock tomorrow. Yeah, I'll be there. Bye."

 

 

Lisa was again on her phone talking to this certain Irene, Jennie wasn't sure who she was in Lisa's life. Jennie was unintentionally eavesdropping everytime Lisa's in her phone. She couldn't explain what she was feeling. She was irritated everytime Lisa laughed not because of her but because of her caller. Lisa seemed so engrossed with her caller since that time. The taller girl would always on her cellphone chatting or talking with that Irene. 

 

 

"Let's go to the supermarket tomorrow.", she said beaming her simple smile to Lisa. Jennie wanted to know whether she's more important than Irene. But Lisa just gave her a simple answer and a reluctant smile. "Yeah sure, we'll go by 8am."

 

 

But Jennie was not giving up,  "No, I'm still in bed that time, so let's go by 10am."

 

 

Lisa was astonished by her statement. She had this change of heart suddenly that she decided to call Irene later to reschedule their appointment. Lisa was so happy because this would be the first time that they will go together to the store. She was smiling like an idiot when she answered to her,  "Y-yes of course. We'll go by 10. If you say so.". 

 

 

 

Jennie can't help but feel victorious. She chose her over Irene that she can't hide those grins. She had this warmth feeling that even though Lisa was so engrossed with her calls, she still chose to be with her. Lisa chose her. She just didn't know if it's just because it was on the contract. Jennie didn't know that Lisa never read the contract. But anyway, Lisa was still happy that they will have a 'date' in the supermarket which she initiated. 

 

 

 

They went down together to go to work.They were parallel walking but never had she have the courage to take her hand. They never let their mouth open even once on the way down. They were just inches away and Lisa was so afraid that Jennie might hear her abnormal beats. Her chest was pounding like crazy. This woman never misses to give her the chills and shivers. 

 

 

 

 

The next thing she knew, they were now in the ground floor in front of her car. They're using her car and she was always the one to drive. Lisa opened the door at the back but was surprised that Jennie pushed it close. Jennie always sit at the back but today was an exception. She pointed the door at the passenger seat and told her to open it. She sat on the shotgun seat which made her very nervous. Her hands were literally shaking when she opened the door and closed it once she came in. Jennie just smiled to her by her kind gestures. The smile which gave Lisa butterflies in her stomach and she was afraid to open her mouth because those butterflies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter