GETAWAY

ESTRANGE FIANCEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie had put on her eye mask as she slouched on her seat. She was boarding a plane and the destination was Koh Samui Island. She needed this breather. She sighed at the thought of Jisoo, her best friend Rosè,  both of whom betrayed her, and of course her first love, her work. Her boss gave her an indefinite leave because she kept on making mistakes after what had just happened to her relationship with Jisoo. 

 

 

 

She didn't want to go because being alone would just give her more time to think about what went wrong between them and mope around. 

 

 

But her boss did think otherwise. He insisted on giving her this vacation for the benefit of her and the company as well. She just couldn't accept the fact that Jisoo was way happier with Rosè than with her. She was a work addict. She couldn't find the time to be with Jisoo this past months because of her growing career as a fashion designer. Jennie would go to work early in the morning and go home late at night. They barely met and talk this past few months and Jisoo had grown fond of Rosè who gave her the time and company Jennie couldn't give anymore. It was partly but mostly Jennie's fault why Jisoo had found another.

 

Jennie thought it was okay between them when suddenly daily routine texts and calls from Jisoo stopped coming. She ignored it for a week when somehow, she saw Jisoo kissing Rosè in a cafè near where she worked. She was with a coworker trying to grab a quick brunch. Her world was torn apart. Her heart was shattered to pieces she didn't know how to pick them one by one. She hid because she didn't know how to face this reality that struck her right to her face. 

 

She and Jisoo had been together for three years and she thought was counting. It really was until she was more focused on her work and not giving a minute to glance at the hurting Jisoo which found solace in the hands of Jennie's best friend,  Rosè. 

 

She was crying and can't continue to work that day so she decided to go to a bar to drink alone. She needed time to process what was happening. That wasn't a friendly kiss because it lasted for a minute and they were both panting after that. It was more than that. Her heart clenched at the though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter