Building a future with you

Dream Kindergarten

 


a/n: Because we have some Yutae content happening in the past weeks ^^

---- 

It was tiring but the smiles on Jaemin’s and Renjun’s faces were worth it. They finished cleaning up the studio themselves, because they really didn’t want to bother their friends. Jaemin and Renjun were both taking a nap on the sofa while Yuta and Taeyong does the chores. 


“You know, this is therapeutic.” Taeyong announced and Yuta raised a brow at him. “I like cleaning.” Taeyong confessed and Yuta beamed him a smile.


“We’ll you’ll get to clean a lot because I tend to mess up.” Yuta replied and Taeyong smiled at him.


“Do you have a place in mind?” Taeyong asked and Yuta hummed.


“I have, but I am contemplating because I want it near the studio.” Yuta said and Taeyong felt happy that Yuta is being considerate of his commute time.


“There is n apaprtment complex just a few blocks down and it’s near the elementary school.” Taeyong suggested and Yuta hummed.


“That’s great, can we check it out tomorrow?” Yuta asked and Taeyong nodded happily.


‘You know what, I have an urge to do something.” Taeyong mused and Yuta yelped when Taeyong’s arms wrap around his waist and he was pulled at the center of the studio. 

The song suddenly played and Yuta found himself wrapping an arm around Taeyong’s neck and his forehead resting on Taeyong’s forehead while the olders hands were firmly on his waist. They swayed to the slow music, eyes locking into each other. They swayed slowly to the music, smile lingering on their faces as they savor the moment together. They never really had this level of intimacy but they knew it was just perfect for them, they are perfect for each other.

Not one knew who leaned in first but the two found themselves liplocked and breathless. The moment was wonderful and when they broke apart, their hearts were beating fast and smiles splitting their faces. They heard the patter of feet and they turned to see their sons running to them. They picked them up and continued dancing as a family, the four of them enjoying their moment.


“Touchan!” Renjun squealed as he looked up from brushing his teeth.


“Rinse up usagi.” Yuta reminded him and the kid finished brushing then ran towards Yuta who was drying dishes in the kitchen while Taeyong washes them. 


“Touchan.” Renjun tugged at his father’s shirt.


“Yes Usagi?” Yuta asked and Renjun was grinning happily.


“Vacation?” Renjun asked and Yuta smiled at him. 


“What about it usagi?” Yuta asked and Renjun pouted and ran to jaemin who was watching some cartoons on the television.

They finished the dishes and Yuta picked up his pouting son. “Hey Usagi why are you pouting?” Yuta coaxed his son.


“Touchan, vacation.” Renjun reminded him and it took a full minute for Yuta to realize what Renjun was implying. He almost cursed but held it in.


“Of course how can I forget, we need to go back to Japan for our residency.” Yuta smacked his head.


“Japan?” Jaemin asked and Renjun nodded.


“There’s Sakura and it’s so pretty!” Renjun explained and JAemin smiled at his brother.


“Really? Can we go?” Jaemin asked and looked at Taeyong who looked at Yuta.


“Uhm, can you?” Yuta asked Taeyong who looked surprised.


“But we need to get VISA and stuff.” Taeyong mused.


“Dada, you should come. The hot springs are really good.” Renjun pouted. “And Nana can eat Takoyaki!” Renjun said and Jaemin was sold, he wanted to eat whatever Renjun said.

 

“I can help you with the VISA.” Yuta said and Taeyong blinked at him.


“You do? I mean you really want me and Nana to join you?” Taeyong asked and Yuta crinkled his nose as he smiled.


“Of course, I’d love to have you join us.” Yuta said and Taeyong smiled and nodded.


“I’d love to join you.” Taeyong replied and Yuta beamed a wide smile.

The two was surprised to receive kisses from both Renjun and Jaemin but they laughed and kissed their sons multiple times making the toddlers laugh. It’ll be a fun vacation.
---- 

Looking for houses was not as easy as they thought. They stopped by a realtor and they took a look at a few houses that fit some of their requirement but not quite perfect. 

The first one had only two bedrooms and they don’t know if it will work. The second one is a fixer upper and Jaemin ccried the moment the doors opened like it was a haunted house. The third house was a disaster and Renjun cried, he doesn’t want to be near the house. Taeyong and Yuta apologized to the realtor but he assured them that it was okay, house hunting wasn’t really a one-shot trip. He do understand that it must be really compatible for the kids because what’s the use of buying a house if the kids are unhappy.


“I may have one that you are looking for but it is a bit pricey.” The realtor said but they wanted to at least check it out. 

It was in a district near the elementary school and just 20 minutes from Taeyong’s studio. It was a new built apartment complex. They rode the elevator up and soon they were led to a bigger unit with four bedrooms, an office, open floorplan kitchen and living area and four bathrooms.

The moment the door was opened, Yuta and Taeyong felt at home. Renjun and Jaemin immediately ran towards the sliding door that opens to a balcony. The kitchen was magnificent and Taeyong was in love with it. They explored the bedrooms and Jaemin had picked a room for himself while Renjun did the same, both have en suite. The other room looked perfect for a studio and the office could fit mirrors and Taeyong can convert it to his personal studio. 

The master bedroom took the cake because it was perfect for Yuta and Taeyong. The space was not too big and the closets were walk in. With Taeyong’s penchant for clothes and customizing them for his work and competition, they needed that space. 


‘Dada, are we going to live here?” Renjun asked and Taeyong picked up the kid and kissed his cheek.


“You lie this usagi?” Taeyong asked and Renjun nodded then smiled, showing his snaggle tooth that made him adorable.


“How about you Koinu?” Yuta asked as JAemin entered the master bedroom.


“It’s perfect!” Jaemin said and that’s all it takes for them to write an offer.


--- 

“Aren’t you gonna miss this place?” Yuta asked as Taeyong cooked dinner for them.


“Yeah I would.” Taeyong answered as he stirred the contents of the pot.  “this place became witness to how Jaemin and I lived and struggled but I guess, moving in with you and Renjun is something I am looking forward to.” Taeyong confessed and Yuta felt touched at how Taeyong is considering them to be part of their family and future.


“You know what.” Yuta asked and Taeyong looked at him only to feel soft lips onto his. “Thank you.” Yuta said sincerely and Taeyogn beamed a happy smile. “You’re a blessing Taeyong.” Yuta said and Taeyong can’t help but grin.


“You are too Yuta. You are such a blessing to me.” Taeyong confessed and he kissed the younger quickly before returning his attention to the pot.


“Touchan! Dada!” they heard the kids called out and they were running up to them with wide smiles. “Love you.” They both said and wrapped their arms around their parent’s legs, making the two laugh at how adorable their kids are.


“We love you too.” Yuta and Taeyong returned the gesture.


“And what about each other?” Renjun asked and the two blushed.


“Come on. Say it!” Jaemin urged and the two blushed harder.


“And kisses!” Renjun added.


The two looked at each other before laughing but as soon as they settled down, they held hands and smiled at each other. “I Love You.” They both said at the same time and they leaned in to kiss each other on the lips. It took a few seconds but enough to make the kids cheer and them to flush. 


“Tae, the stew!” Yuta yelped and Taeyong turned off the fire and laughed.


“That was close.” Taeyong remarked as they picked up the kids and kissed them several times making them giggle.


“When can we move Dada?” Jaemin asked as they ate dinner. 


“Uhm it may take a while.” Taeyong answered.


“You’re coming to our graduation right Touchan?” Renjun asked and Yuta nodded.


“Of course, Usagi I will not miss it.” Yuta answered.


“We. We won’t miss it.” Taeyong corrected and Yuta blushed as Taeyong took his hand and kissed it.


“Touchan is all red.” Jaemin remarked and Yuta glared at Taeyong who just smiled at him but did not let go of his hand.


Yuta huffed but smiled, he really liked where this is going and what they are building. If this is really what the future holds, he’ll embrace it with a happy heart. He looked at Taeyong who was eating with his left hand then pecked his cheek, making Taeyong blush.


“Payback.” Yuta whispered and they all laughed at Taeyong who joined them, feeling really at peace and happy. 

If this is what his future looked like, then he’ll gladly dive into it; this is his family.


----

a/n: okay well the song I played while doing the dance scene is 8 letters by Why Don’t We. It’s sort of a break up song but you know, it made me sappy so I didn’t really give a title to what they were dancing. Well the other alternative was Rita Ora and Liam Payne’s For You. 

So whaat I am actually going for is simple, it’s family vacation for everyone. So we have a Jeju trip for Dojae because both are full blooded Korean, China trip for WinIl because Sicheng is Chinese, Thailand Trip for Johnten and then a Japan Trip for Yutae. 

I guess I am pretty much biased over Yutae and I do apologize because this pair just pulled me in when I first started writing and reading NCT fanfiction and this fanfiction was actually conceptualized around Yutae.

Please forgive me