Your smile says it all

Dream Kindergarten

a/n I am so relieved that you are not hating on johnten for getting together. So on with the update.

 

 

-----

Johnny sent off Mark and Lucas to school and the two happily kissed both of his cheeks and waved while loudly saying “Goodbye Dad!” then dashing towards the door. Johnny was smiling wide as he waved at the two kids but soon kept a straight face as he saw four adults and four kids gaping at him like they had witnessed the apocalypse.

 

“Dad?” The eight asked simultaneously and Johnny just smiled at them, ruffled Jeno’s hair then winked at Jaehyun who grinned back at his friend.

 

“See you tomorrow.” Johnny greeted them and waved before walking back to Ten’s car.

 

“Dad?” Taeyong asked Jaehyun who nodded.

 

“They got together last night.” Jaehyun explained and Taeyong gasped.

 

“He did not even tell me? How could he?” Taeyong pouted.

 

‘if it makes you feel better, Ten did not tell me wither.” Yuta shrugged then hurried Renjun and Jaemin to go inside.

 

“Your lunches!” Taeyong panickedly ran to the kids and handed the lunch boxes and the kids thanked him before running towards their room.

 

“You two, hurry now.” Doyoung urged Donghyuck and Jeno who waved at their parents and ran to catch up with Renjun and Jaemin.

 

“So I am officially single.” Jaehyun said and Doyoung raised a brow.

 

“I thought you already have a fiancé?” Doyoung asked and Jaehyun blinked at Doyoung who smirked then walked back to his car. “See you later!” He waved to Yta and Taeyong who waved back before pushing Jaehyun to react.

 

“See you guys later!” Jaehyun waved and jogged to catch up with Doyoung.  ‘Hey! Doyoung!!!” Jaehyun whined and the older laughed at him.

 

“See you later Jae. Pick up the kids okay?” Doyoung reminded him and blew a kiss just as he stopped in front of his car.

 

“Yeah, see you!” Jaehyun blew a kiss back and then entered his car.

 

 

“That was gross.” Yuta remarked and Taeyong laughed next to him.

 

“It’s not that bad.” Taeyong replied. “Will you be picking up the kids later?” Taeyong asked and Yuta nodded.

 

“eet you at the studio.” Yuta said then waved as he ran towards his car.

 

‘Unfair, no goodbye kiss?” Taeyong asked and Yuta blew one ofr him which Taeyong caught and kept in his pocket.

 

----

Mark and Lucas shrieked when they felt bodies collided with them and loud vices bombarding them with questions. Kun noticed the commotion and asked the kids to calm down and let the two kids breathe.

 

“But kun sensei, Lucas hyung called uncle Johnny Dad!” Donghyuck pointed out.

 

 

Kun raised a brow upon hearing it.

 

“But Uncle Jhnny is now my Dad!” Lucas answered.

 

“Uncle Ten is my Papa!” Mark added.

 

“Why????” Renjun asked.

 

“Oh wait, are your fathers together now?” Kun asked and both Mark and Lucas nodded. “oh wow congratulations.” Kun said and both Lucas and Mark gave their teacher a thumbs up.

 

“But I wanna call Yuta iji Touchan as well.” Jaemin pouted.

 

“I want to call Taeyong samchon appa too!” Renjun whined next to him.

 

“You can call them that, I call appa Doyoung appa.” Jeno shrugged and both Jaemin and Renjun smiled at him before sharing a high five.

 

 

“So you two are brothers now?” Kun asked and the kids nodded. “I wish you both then happy days from now on.” Kun said and then called the attention of the kids. “We will be practicing songs today.” He announced and everyone cheered. ‘We will have your graduation ceremony by the end of the month and we will surprise your parents okay?” Kun said and everyone cheered, he loved his job.

 

 

----

 

Jungwoo looked at his kids and sighed, they were supposed to practice a song for their graduation ceremony but no, the four year olds wanted to play. He groaned as the kids were running loudly and his head was pretty much aching.

 

“Jungwoo Seongsaengim!” Chenle’s squeaky voice called out and the teacher smiled at the kid. “They are loud!” Chenle pouted and Jungwoo sighed. “Ican make them stop.” Chenle presented and Jungwoo smiled at him before covering his ears as Chenle screamed at his classmates.

 

“I want to sing! If you don’t want to sing then I will leave you!!!” Chenle then stomped to grab Jisung’s hand then walked out of the room.

 

Jungwoo panicked and followed the kids when he noticed them entering a familiar room Jungwoo paled as he watched Chenle explain to Kun the chaos happening in his class. Kun noticed the other teacher standing outside and he approached the younger.

 

“Are you having problems with your class?” Kun asked and a high-pitched scream echoed from his room. “oh, why don’t we join our cass for the presentation, we could partner up the older ones with the younger ones.” Kun suggested and Jungwoo was wide eyed.

 

‘Really ge? You would allow that?” Jungwoo asked and Kun nodded.

 

“Come on, let’s get your kids.” Kun offered a hand and Jungwoo smiled and took it. “Behave while I am gone okay?” Kun said to his kids who nodded and chatted with each other while Chenle and Jisung went to their favorite hyungs.

 

“I really am embarrassed with how my kids are acting.” Jungwoo said but Kun just gave him a smile.

 

“Nah, it’s hard to teach kids on our own.” Kun replied. ‘Besides, you have a great voice, you can teach them the song while I play the piano.” Kun suggested and Jungwoo blushed as he realized the compliment given and that he was still holding his crush’s hand.

 

“Hey kiddo’s” Kun greeted the kids and the four-year olds ran to Kun and hugged his legs. “Okay we’ll have a song practice with the older students, would you like to come with Teacher Kun and Teacher Jungwoo?” Kun asked and the kids quipped and cheered. “Okay 2 lines everyone.” Kun instructed and the four-year olds quickly filed into two separate lines, girls and boys, and followed Kun and Jungwoo.

 

“You are just amazing ge!” Jungwoo remarked.

 

“Not really.” Kun chuckled and led them inside the room. “Okay class, we’ll have a joint song with the younger class, be good.” Kun said then turned to the four-year olds. “Go find your favorite hyung, oppa, eonnie or noona.” Kun instructed and the kids ran to find any available people while Chenle shrieked and grabbed Lucas like he is going to die. Donghyuck pulled Jisung to his side and the kid just stood there silently.

 

Kun and Jungwoo chuckled as the kids were interacting like older and younger siblings. “Great. Teacher Jungwoo will teach you the song while I play the piano okay?” Kun said and everyone nodded and grabbed a chair to seat on while Kun handed the sheets to Jungwoo.

 

“Ready?” Jungwoo asked and resounding yes was heard. “Let’s begin.” Jungwoo started and sang the first line.

 

---

Yuta was knocking on Ten’s door and when the latter answered it, he was faced with a fuming Japanese ready to grab his throat. “You have a lot to tell me!” Yuta pointed a finger at Ten who sighed and let the older in.

 

Yuta noticed the younger was limping so he offered help but Ten shrugged him off. “Well I won’t serve you, you can get water or whatever on your own.” Ten said and Yuta rolled his eyes but grabbed a can of cola from the fridge.

 

“So you better spill the tea young man.” Yuta started and Ten raised a brow. “How about you start with your knee then finish off with the reason why Lucas is calling Johnny Dad already.” Yuta said and Ten blushed hearing how his son is aready calling Johnny dad.

 

“Okay fine.” Ten grumbled and made himself comfortable on the sofa as Yuta sat across him. “I skated off with Sicheng last Saturday and that took a toll on my knee.” Ten began and Yuta was ready to march out and give Sicheng a talk. “Relax, it was my fault. I really wanted to show off and impress Johnny.” Ten blushed and Yuta just cooed at how whipped his friend is.

 

“How is it?” Yuta asked, pointing to the knee.

 

“I got it checked, Johnny did not spare me any room to argue and it is okay, just to rest it up a bit and it’ll be good as it would ever be.” Ten assured his friend who sighed in relief.

 

“You better be well, Renjun and Jaemin are both expecting everyone to dance on their birthday.” Yuta replied and Ten raised a brow but Yuta demanded him to continue answering his questions first.

 

“So about Johnny.” Ten bit his lip, forcing the smile on his lips to die down.

 

‘oh come on, don’t be shy about it.” Yuta mumbled in annoyance.

 

“We got together.” Ten said and Yuta smiled at his friend and hugged him.

 

‘When?” Yuta asked.

 

‘Just last night after my check up.” Ten replied with a wide smile.

 

‘Damn you are whipped!” Yuta remarked.  “How does it feel to be in relationship?” Yuta asked and Ten just full on smiled wide and that tells Yuta a whole lot more than what words can express.  “It’s really something huh?” Yuta asked and Ten nodded.

 

“Weird to be honest, we three never really minded relationships but here I am confessing to Johnny barely a week after meeting him and we are living together.” Ten said and Yuta gasped.

 

‘Shut the front door!” Yuta exclaimed. “Living together? Oh my god this is real.” Yuta blinked at him and Ten blushed. “You confessed first? Damn what have you become Ten?” Yuta remarked and Ten laughed at his friend’s antics.

 

“You’ll understand when you cross the bridge.” Ten answered.

 

“I do understand.” Yuta said and Ten lookd at his friend who was grinning. ‘You are invited to Renjun’s and Jaemin’s birthday on the 23rd and I am looking forward to celebrating one more occasion.” Yuta winked and Ten cursed loudly.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re into to Taeyong hyung!” Ten asked and Yuta just smiled at him. “The Hell!!!!” Ten threw a pillow at him and they both end up laughing.

 

“I have to go get Renjun’s photos for the party but see you tomorrow.” Yuta stood and confused Ten.

 

“tomorrow?” Ten asked.

 

‘Yeah, we are checking out the school Kun Sensei recommended and it seems that Johnny is a teacher at the partner high school.” Yuta explained and Ten nodded.

 

‘Pick me up tomorrow I wanna join you guys.” Ten said and Yuta nodded before he left Ten to fetch the kids.

 

-----

 

Yuta beamed happily as he met the kids and apologized to them because they needed to go somewhere and he can’t play with them. The kids were okay with it and played on their own. Yuta called Renjun and Jaemin and the two happily joined Yuta to drive to the studio.

 

 

“Yuta oji.” Jaemin called from the backseat. “I want to call you Touchan!” Jaemin said and Yuta almost stepped on the breaks.

 

“Why koinu? Why now?” Yuta asked and Jaemin pouted at him.

 

“Kun sensei said that Uncle Ten and Uncle Johnny are getting together and Mak hyung and Lucas hyung can call them dads already. I want you to be my touchan too!” Jaemin answered.

 

“Touchan, I want to call taeyong samchin appa too!” Renjun whined as well

 

‘We can’t force people usagi.” Yuta replied.

 

‘Then I will ask samchon if I can call him appa.” Renjun beamed making Yuta laugh nervously.

 

---

 

Jeno and Donghyuck ran towards Jaehyun when he picked them up and demanded they meet Doyoung as quickly as possible. Jaehyun eyed the kids who seemed to be acting on sugar overdose. “I can’t believe Uncle Ten and Uncle Johnny are together already.” Donghyuck pouted at the back seat.

 

“Appa, why are you not yet together with Appa Doyoung?” Jeno asked and Jaehyun laughed at his kid.

 

“It doesn’t happen that easily.” Jaehyun replied.

 

“But I want appa Doyoung as my appa already.” Jeno pouted even more.

 

 

“You are calling him your appa already.” Jaehyun pointed out.

 

“I want him to be really real appa.” Jeno argued.

 

“Why don’t you invite him to join us for the sportsfest?” Jaehyun asked and Jeno grinned and nodded.

 

‘What’s a sportsfest?” Donghyuck asked and Jeno grinned at him.

 

“The best thing ever.” Jeno replied and Donghyuck was not convinced.

----

 

Taeyong entered the studio with high spirits and Doyoung welcomed him with a wide smile. The two settled inside the office and Taeyong was tempted to ask for a peak of the pictures but he wanted to see them with Yuta and the kids.

 

“You acted cheesy earlier.” Taeyong pointed at Doyoung.

 

“We’re dating, I can act cheesy.” Doyoung shrugged.

 

“Oh my goodness for real?” Taeyong asked and Doyoung nodded.

 

“Yeah, we cleared it up, we liked each other enough to give it a try.” Doyoung shrugged again and Taeyong was happy for them.

 

“I hope you’ll brighten my friend’s boring life. He deserves some break after all the that happened in his life.” Taeyong sighed.

 

“We both got cheated on, well at least for me it wasn’t as heart breaking as he had.” Doyoung replied and Taeyong nodded.

 

They were brought out of their musing when they heard voices outside and they checked them only to find four excited toddlers and two smiling angels that they can’t help but mirror back the cheesy, eating smiles.

 

“Oh okay, you all look like you are in a TV Drama.” Minghao remarked as he man the reception.

 

“Oh shut up, they look so in love.” Myungsoo fliked the younger’s ear playfully.

 

Doyoung coughed and they all went to the office to check out the pictures. Doyoung had set up the viewing TV and they all gathered as Doyoung clicked a folder. They were at awe as each picture was taken immaculately well. The kids were excited as they saw their faces look extremely handsome and cheerful.

 

“They look really nice, great work Doyoung.” Taeyong remarked and Doyoung dismissed him.

 

“Look, Appa!!!!” Donghyuck tugged on Jaehyun’s sleeve and pointed to the family picture Myungsoo took.

 

“We look cool!!!” Jeno added and Myungsoo laughed as he joined the family in viewing.

 

“I like that too, you two have great eyes.” Myungsoo remarked. “We’ll use that for the website portfolio and the ads.” Myungsoo instructed Doyoung who nodded.

 

They looked into more pictures and this time it was Renjun and Jaemin who squealed seeing their fathers look really cool and handsome. “Yuta touchan is so cool!!!!” Jaemin said and Renjun glared at him.

 

‘Yuta touchan is kakkoi!!!” Renjun corrected and Yuta smoothed ut his son’s hair. ‘It’s the same meaning.” He smiled at Jaemin.

 

“You did not just call Yuta Touchan!” Taeyong gasped.

 

“I did, I want him to be my touchan.” Jaemin answered his father.

 

“look Taeyong appa!!!! Look!” Renjun squealed and tried to sit on his lap. Taeyong took the kid and made him seat on his lap. “Taeyong appa is so handsome.” Renjun uttered and Taeyong can’t help but smile at how adorable Renjun is but most importantly, he can’t help but feel the tug in his heart when Renjun called him appa.

 

“Ah wise choice.” Myungsoo said and motioned for Doyoung to mark it for the advertisement. Myungsoo then left to allow them to choose the print outs.

 

Taeyong looked at Renjun with a fond smile and the kid was smiling back showing his crooked teeth.

 

‘Do you mean that usagi, you want me to be your appa?” Taeyong asked and Renjun nodded. “Can you wait a bit more? I really want to impress your touchan.” Taeyong said and Yuta threw a box of tissue paced on the side table towards Taeyong.

 

“Please no violence in front of the kids!” Jaehyun remarked making everyone laugh.

 

They continued with the section and Yuta sent the artwork for Doyoung to overlay and before they left, they had the invitation layout and prints to take home. The larger blow up pictures would take a few more days to print and frame but they were still happy to go home with wallet size pictures of their family pictures.

--- 

 

An: I got carried away with this update so I hope you are all satiated with the updates. Guess everyone will be having their own pace in terms of relationship build up huh?

Hit me up with suggestions, I maybe able to incorporate them in the story ^^

---- 
Talk to me: 
main twitter account,
NCT spazz account where I update my NCT related FF
Curious cat
Askfm

 

jisung -hiyoko(chick)/tori(bird)
haechan-hakucho(swan)
Mark - raionnoko 
Jeno – koguma
Lucas - toranoko