Happy Birthday Nana and Injunnie!

Dream Kindergarten

a/n: time skip because we really need to ove forward. ^^ this is Yutae heavy so please don’t hate me about it. I promise to write a separate domestic updates for the other couples

 

---

 

It was already Wednesday and Taeyong led Yuta and Renjun inside his apartment where Jaemmin was already waiting. They both agreed to spend the rest of the coming days in Taeyong’s apartment because they need to do the decorations, animal ears and cook the food. Yuta had lugged in a lot of groceries and Taeyong graciously helped the younger while Renjun settled next to Jaemin and took a card and helped glue the ribbons for their souvenirs. It was a domestic scene and Taeyong felt really happy watching the happy chaos inside his house. Once Yuta and Taeyong had placed away all the food, Yuta kissed his boyfriend’s cheek and then bounded towards the kids to cut the colored papers to make animal headbands. Taeyong eagerly prepared dinner for his family; he grinned, he liked the sound of his family.

 

Yuta and Taeyong had faught over who will sleep on the bed and on the couch because Jaemin and Renjun decided to sleep on Jaemin’s bed and they had already tucked themselves in and slept peacefully leaving their parents no choice but to either share a room or one of them sleep on the couch. But then they settled to just both sleep on the bed, they were boyfriends already, if they share a bed then it’s okay right?

 

Well after discarding all the pillows, because Yuta doesn’t use them and Taeyong had practically tried it as well after the sleepover, they settled on the bed and Yuta kissed Taeyong’s cheek before turning over and closing his eyes.

 

“Goodnight Yuta” Taeyong whispered and closed his eyes as well.

 

Friday was chaotic as Yuta was practically sobbing on the floor while Jaemin apologizes for spilling the glitters.

 

“I’m sorry touchan!” jamein was almost crying but then Yuta broke into a laughter confusing Jaemin.

 

‘You look like you’re covered in pixy dust Koinu!” Yuta laughed then Jaemin grinned and hased after the Japanese who screeched while he ran away from the glitter monster.

 

“You’re spilling glitters everywhere Nana!!!!” Renjun pouted and Taeyong patted Renjn’s shoulder and carried him towards the mirror of the studio to help him attach th banners.

 

“Come help me usagi.” He said and Renjun giggled, he liked to be productive anyway.

 

After Yuta had swept the floor and the decorations were done. The four decided to practice Switch a couple of times before they left the studio to rest for tomorrow’s party.

 

-----

 

Being early risers brought Yuta and Taeyong bonding time. As Taeyong diligently prepared breakfast and Yuta started prepping the vegetables for the food later, they had taken the opportunity to talk it out.

 

“What do you think of living together?” Taeyong raised the question and Yuta hummed as he peeled some garlic.

 

“I was thinking about it.” Yuta answered. “Are we ready for it though?” Yuta asked and Taeyong nodded.

 

“I like our dynamics as a family to be honest.” Taeyong confessed and Yuta grinned.

 

“Really? You do?” Yuta asked with a grin and Taeyong blushed and nodded. “I like this too, being with you and taking care of the kids.” Yuta confessed and Taeyong smiled at that.

 

“I’d love that too.” Taeyong replied with a silly grin. “Seeing you take care of Nana and Usagi.” Taeyong quickly added and Yuta grinned.

 

“Don’t want me to take care of you?” Yuta asked with a teasing tone and Taeyong flushed making Yuta full on laughed at him.

 

 

“Of course I want to.” Taeyong huffed and Yuta kissed his cheek making the older smile wide.

 

“Want to go house hunting?” Yuta asked and Taeyong blinked at him.

 

“A new house?” Taeyong asked and Yuta nodded.

 

“we need at least three bedrooms for usagi and Koinu plus a studio for me. Plus we got to have a decent kitchen, you need your own space too!” Yuta said and Taeyong nodded.

 

 

“Sounds great.” Tayeong answered and they returned to their tasks, working in sunc with each other.

 

Jaemin and Renjun woke up in time and they were scooped up by their fathers and greeted happy birthdays and the two giggled and thanked their parents for the greetings. Breakfast was a fun occasion and they were all laughing and in good mood.

 

 

Jaehyun and Doyoung came to the apartment a little over 10am and instantly, Jeno and Donghyuck greeted their friends and they played in the living room. Doyoung fixed his camera to capture the kids’ moments while Jaehyun helped in the kitchen.  It was a busy day but it was filled with laughters and a lot of teasing because apparently, Doyoung and Jaehyun are in the process of deciding on which haouse they will live in.

 

Johnny and Ten dropped by around 2pm with a pouting Lucas who wanted to eat the cakes but Ten had reminded his son that they should wait until the party. Yuta handed  the boy a cupcake which Jaehyun baked earlier and that seemed to pacify the kid and was now happily playing with the younger kids; Ten rolled his eyes while Johnny laughed behind him. Ten stayed to watch over the kids while the rest moved the food and decors to the studio to set up. Ten decided to be productive so he gave the birthday boys a quick bath and changed them into their party clothes. Lucas was being a huge baby demanding attention and good thing Mark was a really good brother and gave the taller some brotherly love.

 

But Mark hyung is my puppy crush!” Ten smiled as he heard Donghyuck and that prompted Mark to hug the younger.

 

“He’s my brother, you’re my puppy crush!” Mark squeaked and Ten could hear Jeno mumbling about being Doghyuck’s brother.

 

Once everyone was looking like their absolute best, he had led the kids out of the apartment, instructing Mark and Lucas to hold one of the younger while he hold the birthday boys. They walked to the studio where Hansol smiled and greeted both Renjun and Jaemin, kissing their cheeks and handing them their presents. The kids squealed and kissed his cheeks as well, all giddy and happy for the attention that they are receiving for the day.

 

The kids were all smiles as they entered the studio, the adults did really well with the decoration and food. Ten walked towards Johnny who was holding a microphone and the bigger guy just held his boyfriend close to him.

 

“Excuse me, is this Taeyong hyung’s studio?” Sicheng asked the receptionist and HAnsol smiled and beamed him a smile.

 

“Yes, are you attending Renjun and Jaemin’s birthday?” Hanso asked and Sicheng nodded. ‘Right across the hall, there’s a sign.” Hansol directed and Sicheng nodded then turned to the door and waved for them to come in.  Taeil led the children inside and followed by Marco who was holding bags of gifts and bounded after his master and the kids. Hansol’s and Marco’s eyes met and they both smiled with flushed cheeks.

 

 

Kun and Jungwoo came in just as Marco was leaving the studio and after leading the teachers to the studio, Hansol invited Marco to sit and have some drinks, well if he would be sitting out on the party, might as well take full advantage of it right?

 

----

 

When Kun and Jungwoo entered, the kids immediately ran to their teachers and greeted them. Both teachers smiled as they looked at the kids wearing animal ears and fluffy mane. Marks looked like a lion while Lucas had a few stripes painted on his cheek to look like a tiger. Donghyuk was wearing a swan beanie with feathers  while Jisung looked adorable with a baby chick  felt head piece. Chenle was adorable too with his dolphine headpiece while Jeno hd bear ears on. Jaemin had puppy ears and Renjun had bunny ears.

 

“You look so cute!” Jungwoo chirped and Kun giggled next to him.

 

“Here are yours.” Yuta handed them ear headbands and the two took and wear them.

 

“Cat ears?” Kun asked Yuta who nodded.


“Taeyong and I are both Cats.” Yuta explained.

 

‘Because?” Jaemin asked next to him.

 

“Because in Japanese Cats are called Nekko.” Yuta glared at jaemin.

 

“Oh, witty!” Kun said, ruffling Jaemin’s hair and the kid grinned happily.

 

“Okay everyone’s here? Let’s start the party!” Johnny announced and the kids cheered.

 

They played games and the kids were competitive, even the parents. Jaehyun and Yuta ended up fighting really hard over blowing balloons while the kids enjoyed popping them. In the end, Jaehyunwon but Yuta got a kiss from Jaemin and Renjun so he wasn’t really that disappointed.

 

Taeyong and Ten did a bit of a showdown, nothing too strenuous for Ten and they all cheered for the dancers. Doyoung and Taeil did a duet and Jaehyun was moved into tears that Johnny has to lend him a handkerchief while Sicheng and Chenle were going wild at Taeil’s voice.

 

 

“Jungwoo saem also sings!” Renjun said and they urged Jungwoo to sing a song but the Korean teacher pulled Kun with him and the two did a duet as well and they were mesmerized with their voices.

 

‘Wow that was amazing.” Johnny remarked and then grinned at Yuta and Taeyong. “You guys ready?” He asked and Yuta nodded.

 

“always!” The Japanese chirped making Taeyong laugh.

 

“Show it to us!” Johnny announced and the family of four positioned themselves at the center.

 

The music played and the four danced happily like they practiced, earning cheers and catcalls from their guests. They were smiling and enjoying  the performance, Yuta had never felt this happy to be honest and sharing the spotlight with three other boys that are special to him was more than overwhelming.

 

After the fun and games, they enjoyed the food and everyone praised Taeyong and Jaehyun with their cooking, prompting Doyoung and Yuta to smile fondly at their boyfriends. After they all rested and were chatting about the upcoming graduation program, both Renjun and Jaemin tugged at their parent’s sleeves and whispered in their ears making them grin.

 

“Oh is it that time now?” Johnny asked and both Yuta and Taeyong nodded. ‘Well, I have to apologize in advance to our teachers because what you are about to see is our reputation going down the drain for our kids.” Johnny announced and everyone laughed.

 

The kids settled down and both Kun and Jungwoo anticipated the program. The parents lined up along the mirror and Doyoung set up the tripod to capture the scene. When they were ready, the music started and Ten stepped in front and danced to red flavor. The kids cheered and chanted along. Kun and Jungwoo joined in the cheering for them.

 

The music changed and this time it was Jaehyun who danced to Cheer Up prompting Doyoung to grin and laugh at Jaehyun while the kids sang along. Next was Doyoung aand he danced confidently to whattaman making Donghyuck cheer loudly, they are so in sync with each other. Taeil’s dance was forced and it made everyone laugh but the eldest tried his best to dance like a cat and it did make Sicheng smile so he couldn’t care anything less. Yuta was nervous as he stepped up to perform but seeing Renjun smile at him wide, he mirrored that and just went with it. Taeyong was dying next to Johnny as he watched Yuta but when Yuta winked at him after the shake, he almost choked to death.

 

Sicheng wasn’t sure about his dance but he did try his best. His moves were calculated but when Chenle and Jisung cheered him on and Taeil encouraged him, he managed to end it well with the point dance grinning contently while everyone clapped. Taeyong stepped up confidently and without a doubt slayed change like he owned it leaving Johnny flustered as he stepped up to dance 24 hrs. he started okay but when he knelt and do the bunny shake, he flushed in embarrassment. Everyone cheered for them and Johnny apologized once again but Kun and Jungwoo assured him that it was okay and that they enjoyed it.

 

“Time to blow your cakes!” Yuta cheered and and lighted the candles for Jaemin and Renjun.

 

Each got their own cake, a bunny cake for Renjun and a Puppy cake for Jaemin, and the kids stood in front of their parents who where holding them. The guests sang them a birthday song and when they were done, they asked the kids to make a wish.

 

“I wish to spend more time with Dada and Nana.” Renjun said while Jaemin joined him with his wish. “I wish to spend more time with Touchan and injunnie!”  Jamein wished diligently and they both blew out the candles.

 

Everyone clapped but was expectant with how Taeyong and Yuta would  react to it. They both grinned and informed the birthday boys of their little secret. ‘We’re going to make your wish come true.” They both said at the same time and the kids hugged and kissed their parents before running to the other to do the same.

 

“Wow, everyone is getting together.” Jungwoo remarked.

 

“Why, are you interested in someone jungwoo?” Kun asked and Jungwoo blushed and nodded. “Oh, you should introduce me to them.” Kun replied and Jungwoo had the urge to pull Kun towards the mirror and introduce Kun too himself but he just siled and nodded pathetically.

 

“Sure ge!” He chirped with a wide smile.

 

---

 

a/n: I am really boring, I am sorry T.T