All good things from now on

Dream Kindergarten

a/n: Thank you for waiting. We will have happy chapters from now on.

 

 

----

 

 

Before Ten and Johnny returned to Bangkok, they stopped by the Emrald pod in Krabi and had allowed the kids to dip into the therapeutic water. Both Johnny and Ten took pictures of their kids playing in the water when they overheard a couple discussing about them. Ten approached them and greeted them, opting a warm smile at them.

 

 

Can I help you?” Ten asked and one of the female smiled and nodded.

 


Are you a couple?” She asked nd ten nodded before showing his ring.

 

 

Just got engaged.” He beamed and the woman lit up and congratulated him. “You seemed a bit uncomfortable.” Ten said and the female sighed.

 

 

It’s just that it’s not normal to have same couples here in Asia.” She said and turned to her partner. “More over lesbians like me and my partner.”  She confessed and Ten frowned at that.

 

 

Don’t ever think that you are less  of person just because you don’t conform to norms. I am Ten by the way”   Ten said and extended a hand.

 

 

I’m Margarette.”  She sook Ten’s hand and then turned to her partner. “This is my partner Suzanne.” She beamed proudly and the pretty girl smiled at Ten.

 

Would you like to meet my family?” Ten asked and the girls nodded so he led him to where Johnny was playing with the kids. Ten met Johnny’s eye who called out the kids to meet the ladies. “This is my fiancé Johnny and our kids Mark and Lucas.” Ten introduced and both ladies shook their hands. “These are Margarette and Suzanne.” Ten introduced the ladies.

 

 

We were just admiring how you both are so confident with your relationship and family.” Margarette told them and Johnny chuckled upon hearing the compliment.

 

 

Ah it’s just that we don’t really care much for the stigma of people. I was once straight before meeting Ten.” Johnny confessed. “I would have to admit, if it’s love,you’ll love regardless of gender or status.” Johnny said and the two ladies smiled gratefully to him.

 

Thank you for inspiring us.” Suzanne thanked them and Johnny just laughed and invited them to play with the kids which the two gladly accepted and they all enjoyed their time at the Emerald pool.

 

To thank them, Margarette brought the kids a pair of knitted pouches that looked like pineapples. Mark and Lucas named the pouches Pinee much to the delight of the adults.

 

 

Thank you for boosting our confidence. All the best to your family.” Margarette bid goodbye and both Johnny and Ten were glad that their family could pay it forward.

 

 

They returned to their booked hotel room for the night before they took a plane back to Bangkok for a final meet up with Ten’s parents and to meet Ten and Bambam’s youngest sister.

 

 

Ten’s parents welcomed them back and when they saw the ring on Ten’s finger, they were so ecstatic they were ready to throw a party for them. But from a far, they could hear girl screeching and Lucas running to meet her.

 

Auntie!” Lucas beamed and hugged her. “I missed you!” He said and the girl laughed as she hugged him back.

 

I missed you too bub!” Tern said and then turned to her brother. “Missed me brother?” She asked and Ten broke into a beautiful smile before hugging her.

 

Of course I missed you!” Ten said and showed her his ring that made the younger squeal and hug him.

 

 

You finally found someone to settle down with?”  Tern asked and Ten nodded and waved Johnny towards them.

 

 

This is Johnny, my fiancé and our son Mark.” Ten introduced the two and Johnny politely extended his hand. “My sister Tern.” Ten introduced her and Tern happily shook his hand.

 

 

Bambam informed me of you, a man who had captured our brother’s heart. And damn you look really nice for my brother!” Tern exclaimed making Johnny chuckle. “And you young man, look how handsome you are!” Tern squealed.

 

 

Auntie, you are scaring my brother!” Lucas whined and pulled Mark towards him, Tern just laughed.

 

 

Aren’t you cute?”  Tern cooed and ulled Luccas and Mark towards the dinner table.

 

 

I’ll bring the luggage up.”  Johnny informed Ten who nodded and joined his sister with the kids.

 

 

She’s a handful.” Ten’s father remarked but Johnny just laughed it off.

 

 

She’s fine.” Johnny replied and headed off to Ten’s bedroom to keep their luggage.

 

 

Johnny and Mark were both overwhelmed with what Tern was firing at them, talking about wedding suits and where to hold it. Ten was rubbing his temple while their parents just laughed at them.

 

 

we are not getting married yet, we still need to settle our family and both Lucas and Mark are entering elementary school.” Ten justified and Tern pouted.

 

 

You’re not getting any younger brother.” Tern said and Ten nodded.

 

I know. But we’re already moving too fast. We just want to make sure that Lucas and Mark settled themselves at school.” Ten argued and Tern sighed then nodded

 

 

 

I understand. I just wanted to see you happy.” Tern replied and Ten nodded.

 

Johnny and Mark are both making me and Lucas happy.” Ten assured him and that made Tern smile.

 

 

I can see that.” Tern then turned to Johnny. “Hurt my brother and I’ll have your head!”  She threatened and Johnny chuckled then nodded.

 

 

I guess you better get what’s left of me after Mark and Lucas murders me if I ever hurt Ten.”  Johnny joked but the two children nodded.

 

 

Then I don’t need to worry.” Tern said and they all enjoyed their meal with light hearted conversations.

 

 

 

----- 

 

“I asked you to get groceries and you got yourself a fiancé instead?” Naera was grinning while Doyoung blushed.

 

 

“It was romantic, let Doyoung live!” Chelsea chastised and patted Doyoung’s back.  “Congratulations!” She said then shook Jaehyun’s hand.

 

 

“Thank you!” Jaehyun replied.

 

 

“Oh, and I talked to our partner firm in Seoul, they’ll take on your case.” Chelsea informed him and Jaehyun thanked her once more. “it’s nothing.” Chelsea waved him off.

 

 

“Please tell me you got the cake!” Naera exclaimed and Doyoung gladly handed her the cake for Sora. ‘Thank god!” She remarked and took the cake to place it on the counter.

 

 

Sora was dressed in a fluffy pink tutu dress and a cute princess crown while Jeno and Donghyuck were dressed in princes’ clothes. They invited a few neighbors who knew Doyoung and greeted him. Doyoung proudly introduced Jaehyun and Jeno to them. The neighbors were quite impressed with how gorgeous Jaehyun is and that Doyoung had caught a big fish but when they saw an equally gorgeous Jeno, they were envious already.

 

 

“You’re saying that my children are ugly?” Naera was offended and her neighbor apologized for wording it wrongly. Naera then laughed and told her that she was just joking and that Jeno and Jaehyun are part of their family too.

 

They gathered together to sing Sora a happy birthday and the toddler happily sang along in broken words and mumbles. She then gave her parents, including Jaehyun, a sloppy kiss on their cheeks and both Donghyuck and Jeno were given too. Sora was delighted with her cake and with all the sugar rush in her body, she had came ran after Jeno and Donghyuck who induldged her of playtime.

 

 

Once the party was well over and the kids were napping by the living room whule Doyoung and Neara cooked in the kitchen and Jaehyun and Chelsea tidied up around the house, Chelsea smiled and asked Jaehyun for a favor.

 

 

“I wanted to give Sora a sibling. And I would be asking Doyoung to be the donor.” She said and Jaehyun smiled at her.

 

 

“Doyoung would be delighted to be your donor.” Jaehyun replied.

 

 

“I also want to ask you to be my donor.” Chelsea said and Jaehyun gasped. “I want you and Jeno to feel like part of the family and what better way than to have siblings.” She said then smiled at Jaehyun. “I’ll gladly be your donor and surrogate if you wish to have children as well.” She offered and Jaehyun hugged her tightly.

 

 

“Thank you!” Jaehyun was happy and the simple acceptance and offer from Chelsea just made everything realer than it is.

 

 

“Care to explain why my fiancé is hugging my ex-wife’s partner?” Doyoung asked with a raised brow and Jaehyun came to hug him and kiss him multiple times. “It’s a joke relax Jaehyun.” Doyoung laughed.

 

 

“I just asked him to be my donor, and I’ll be asking you to be mine. Sora needs siblings.” Chelsea informed Doyoung and both Naera and Doyoung ran to hug her.

 

 

“I never thought you’d want to get pregnant!” Neara remarked.

 

 

“I didn’t want to but seeing Sora play with Hyuckie and Jeno, I guess we needed more kids in here.” Chelsea replied with a chuckle.

 

 

“I’ll gladly father them Chels!” Doyoung remarked.

 

 

“I actually wanted both you and Jaehyun to father my children.” Chelsea informed them and Doyoung squealed and hugged her tightly.

 

 

“Okay, we’ll talk about this and all things considered, you both need to settle down first and enjoy being engaged.” Naera told them. “But If Jaehyun wants to have children as well, both Chelsea and I are extending our help.” She smiled and Jaehyun ran to hug her as well.

 

 

“Thank you so much! I lost faith in romance and fidelity, and ever since I was cheated on, I haven’t really saw women to be truthful and loyal but here you both are, proving me wrong.” Jaehyun said, and he shed tears of joy. “I am just happy that I get to experience what family is, you make it look easy but I knw it isn’t. You were divorced but still make it a point to be a family not only for the kids but for yourselves as well.” Jaehyun said and Doyoung pulled him close to his body and kissed his temple. “Thank you so much.” He choked out

 

 

“I guess this is the right time to go and take our family picture.” Naera suggested and Jaehyun smiled and nodded, wipping the tears off of his face with the palm of his hands.

 

 

“You okay Hyunie?” Doyoung gave him a soft smile and Jaehyun nodded.

 

“I love you Doyoungie.” Jaehyun said and pulled hin into a kiss.

 

 

‘I love you too Jaehyunie.” Doyoung said and pulled him towards the living room to set up his camera.

 

Naera and Chelsea had waken up the kids from nap and they all made grabby hands for their parents who cuddled with them until they were fully awaken. It gave time for Doyoung to set up his camera and when they were decent looking enough, Doyoung instructed them to pose for the camera.

 

They decided to go traditional so they stood by the staircase with Naera holding Sora in the middle, while Chelsea stood by her side and Donghyuck was infront of the two. Jeno stood next to Donghyuck with Jaehyun behind him, giving space for Doyoung to stand next to Naera. Once satisfied with the settings, Doyoung stood on his spot and clicked the remote shutter to trigger the shots. 

 

They posed a few more times and they ended up doing funny poses just so they could have a good laugh. Jeno was thrilled to be part of this happiness and when Chelsea and Naera gave him a birthday gift (Because Doyoung had informed the two before hand), Jeno was shedding tears and hugging them both. Naera and Chelsea laughed at how similar Jaehyun and jeno was when they are emotional. Jeno opened the gift to find a school bag which he would use for his elementary school. Jeno hugged them once more and Donghyuck pouted but Naera wisphered something to him to make him smile.

 

----

 

Doyoung and Jaehyun were surprised to meet Ten and Johnny at the arrival area. The kids all but run to each other and hugging each other like they got separated for years. Doyoung laughed seeing them but when he turned to Johnny and Ten, he congratulated them sincerely.

 

 

“You got engaged too!” Ten gasped seeing the ring on Doyoung’s finger and the latter nodded while blushing.

 

 

“man, Jae, you got your fiancé a pretty good ring!” Johnny remarked.

 

 

“Ah, that. I didn’t want to give Doyoung the other ring as he deserves the best. I trated the old one and got him a custom one.” Jaehyun said, ears turning red as he explained to them.

 

 

“How romantic!” Ten cooed as he rested his head on Johnny’s chest.

 

 

“So How did it happen?” Johnny asked.

 

 

“Mira happened.” Jaehyun sighed and Doyoung kissed the younger’s temple to calm him down. “But Doyounge just called Chelsea and we are headed to court!” Jaehyun cheered up but both Johnny and Ten were confused.

 

 

“Oh, Chelsea’s my ex-wife’s current partner and she happens to be a lawyer.” Doyoung explained.

 

 

“It’s complicated, I know, but you gotta see what they have to appreciate it.” Jaehyun explained.

 

 

‘Appa!” Donghyuck whined and Jaehyun grinned and took the boy and carried him in his strong arms.

 

“He’s sleepy.” Jaehyun said and both Johnny and Ten understood.

 

 

“We should all head home.” Johnny said and they went to get a taxi back to their houses.