Tying up loose ends

Dream Kindergarten

a/n: ooops some mistake in the timeline, sporstsfest first before the Jeju trip.

Italicized words are spoken in Japanese

 

----

Yuta was putting on his shoes when Renjun bounded to him, the kid was rubbing off sleep from his eyes and he looked really fluffy. “You okay usagi?” Yuta asked and the kid nodded. “You can sleep some more.” Yuta motioned but the kid shook his head.

 

 

“Want to come with you.” Renjun answered and it made Yuta smile.

 

 

“Go and fetch Jaemin and Dada okay?” Yuta said and Renjun bounded back to the kitchen to get the father and son to join them.

 

 

“Just going to grab my bag.” Taeyong called out as Renjun and Jaemin went to the front door to meet Yuta.

 

Yuta fixed the kids’ bags and waited for Taeyong who came in a little later and told them to go out already as he wear his shoes. Jaemin waved at the older lady who was on the same floor as their and Yuta bowed at her, she smiled and waved at them as she entered her apartment. Taeyong locked the door behind them and soom they were going down to board Taeyong’s car to drive to the Japanese Embassy to get their VISAs approved.

 

 

Taeyong was a little nervous when they got inside but Yuta assured him that it was okay and that they’ll get the VISA without a hassle. They were the first few ones for the interview and Taeyong presented his application form and supporting documents.

 

 

“Hello, I am Hiroshi.” The evaluator extended a hand which Taeyong shook.

 

 

“Would it be okay if I have my boyfriend with me for the interview?” Taeyong asked and Hiroshi nodded then led them to his office.

 

 

“Mr. Lee, what is your purpose of visit?” Hiroshi asked and Taeyong took a deep breath before he answered

 

 

“I’m going to go on vacation with my boyfriend and his son.” Taeyong gestured to Yuta.

 

 

“I will be going back to Osaka for my mandatory citizenship requirements.” Yuta explained.

 

Oh, you are a Japanese Citizen.” Hiroshi laughed light-heartedly.

 

 

Yes, Renjun here is Japanese as well.” Yuta said and the kid nodded.

 

 

“Dada, I don’t understand?” Jaemin inquired and Taeyong smiled at his son.

 

“Mr. Hiroshi is stating that Touchan is Jaapanese.” Taeyong explained and both Japanese turned to him.

 

“You understand that?” Yuta asked and Taeyong nodded.

 

“Watching animes forced me to learn the language.” Taeyong smiled shyly and Yuta smiled wide.

 

 

“Why din’t you tell me? We could have watched anime marathons!” Yuta pouted and Taeyong laughed nervously.

 

 

“I never had the right opportunity. Taeyong argued back.

 

 

“We are so watching One Piece Marathon later!” Yuta huffed and Taeyong laughed.

 

 

“Of course.” Taeyong answered.

 

 

“It seems that you two are quite a pair, you sure you are boyfriends?” Hiroshi asked with a light hearted laugh and the two blushed then nodded. “So I am assuming that you have a house in Osaka?” Hiroshi asked and Yuta nodded.

 

 

“We’ll stay at my parent’s house.” Yuta answered and Hiroshi nodded.

 

“What activities are you looking forward to?” Hiroshi turned to Taeyong.

 

 

“I’ve always liked fashion, so I guess I want to visit Harajuku. Oh and the hot springs, gotta experience that. And then try the Takoyaki, Yuta’s been raving about it.” Taeyong answered.

 

 

“You should really try it, I know this family stall, they make the best one.” Yuta exclaimed and Taeyong nodded happily.

 

 

“Interesting.” Hiroshi noted. “You two really are something, enjoy your vacation and hopefully when you both return, I will hear some good news ey? Why stay as boyfriends when you both complete each other?” Hiroshi said and it made both Yuta and Taeyong blushed at his words. “It will take a few moments to process your VISA, you can come back or wait for it. I suggest you come back for it and enjoy the day.” Hiroshi added. “And please don’t forget to watch the Sakura bloom, it is very lovely.” Hiroshi added and winked at them.

 

 

------

 

“Hani noona!” Jaehyun called out and the HR Manager peared from her cubicle.

 

“What do you want Jae?” Hani asked and the younger smiled and handed her his leave form. ‘And?”  Hani  asked with a raised brow. “Give me a good reason to approve this?” Hani challenged and Jaehyun grinned at her.

 

 

“I’m going to go to Jeju after the sportsfest and I know what you are thinking but, Doyoung invited me to meet Donghyuck’s mothers and siblings. I can’t let this pass Noona.” Jaehyun explained.

 

 

“You mean Doyoung has a wife?” Hani asked and Jaehyun nodded.

 

 

“Ex-wife but they civilly ended it. They both swing the other way.” Jaehyun explained and Hani nodded.

 

 

“Doyoung really is someone special to you huh?” Hani asked and Jaehyun smiled with stars in his eyes.

 

 

“Yeah, he’s just so special, I can’t even fathom how i fell so hard and so fast for him when I didn’t even have a single attraction to men at all, just him.” Jaehyun explained and Hani chuckled.

 

 

“Are you bringing him to the sportsfest then?” Hani asked and Jaehyun nodded.

 

 

“I’ll have plus 3.” Jaehyun gladly said and Hani nodded and put in the reservation.

 

 

“Oh, Jaehyun-ssi.” Sana remarked as she passed by Hani’s cubicle.

 

 

“Hello Sana-ssi.” Jaehyun said and then turned back to Hani. “Am I all good Noona?” He asked Hani who smiled and nodded.

 

‘See you on Saturday!” Hani said then waved Jaehyun off. Jaehyun bowed to them and then left to go back to his desk. Hani eyed Sana then quickly shouted to Jaehyun before he passed the door. “Oh Jaehyun, what were the names of your boyfriend and his son?” Hani asked and Jaehyun grinned at her.

 

 

“It’s Doyoung and Donghyuck. They’ll attend with Jeno.” He then waved and left the department with a smiling Hani and a pouting Sana.

 

 

“I believe you have payroll to do?” Hani told Saa off who stomped off to her desk, leaving Hani to smirk at the success of her ploy.

 

----

 

 

“So you know Japanese?” Yuta asked and Taeyong nodded. “Why are you so perfect Taeyong?” Yuta groaned and it made Taeyong laugh.

 

 

I don’t play sports well though, I guess that’s your forte.” Taeyong answered and Ytua groaned once more.

 

You do understand and speak it.” Yuta remarked and then grinned. “Good cause I don’t want to be a translator for you when my mom and dad interrogates you.” Yuta said and Taeyong blinked at him.

 

 

Your what?”  Taeyong gasped out and Yuta laughed at him.

 

 

We are going to stay at their house, do you expect them to just stay silent?”  Yuta asked and Taeyong shook his head. “You’re the only person ever that I will introduce to them, they are bound to ask questions.” Yuta explained and Taeyong nodded.

 

 

I feel honored.” Taeyng said and pulled Yuta close to him and placed a hand on his waist as they walked with their children. “I feel special.” Taeyong added and kissed Yuta’s cheek.

 

 

You are special.” Yuta replied and kissed Taeyong’s cheek, making the older grin at him.

 

 

They decided to eat some brunch while they waited for the VISA approval and the kids decided that they try some samgyupsal, to which both Yuta and Taeyong  agreed to since it’s been a while that they had it, with all the planning and preparation for Jaemin’s and Renjun’s birthday party.

 

 

“Are we going to visit Okachan?” Renjun asked and Yuta nodded. “Nana, you should meet Kachan, she’s very pretty.” Renjun said and Jaemin smiled at his brother.

 

 

“Can we Dada?” Jaemin turned to his father who smiled and nodded.

 

 

‘But you got to be behave okay?” Taeyong said and Jaemin nodded.

 

 

“Are you excited to see the sakura blooming usagi?” Yuta asked Renjun nodded.

 

 

“It’s pretty, we should take pictures!” Renjun told Taeyong who smiled and nodded.

 

“I would love that Usagi.” Taeyong answered and kissed the younger’s temple.

 

“Me too dada!” Jaemin chirped and Taeyong did the same to the boy.

 

 

‘Ahhh” Yuta suddenly yelped and when Taeyong saw the mark on Yuta’s wrist, he immediately took it checked it for burns. He then took the cold glass and held it there to ease the burn. “I was just checking the meat.” Yuta pouted.

 

 

“I’ll handle the cooking okay, Yukkuri.” Taeyong then kissed the wrist and then turned to the food, leaving a blushing but grinning Yuta to attend to the kids.

 

 

---- 

 

Jaehyun was delighted now that his vacation leave has been approved. He quickly called Doyoung who had taken both Donghyuck and Jeno to his work place to look after instead of leaving Jeno at a day care. Doyoung picked up on the third ring but Jaehyun was surprised when it was Donghyuck who answered.

 

 

“Donghyuck?” Jaehyun asked and the kid answered gleefully. “Where is Doyoung?” He asked.

 

 

“Papa is working, he left his phone for us to play with.” Donghyuck explained.

 

 

‘Oh, how are yu both then?” He asked and he could hear laughter from Jeno.

 

 

“We’re good appa. Oh Papa is done.” Donghyuck remarked and Jaehyun could hear the kid call out to his father.

 

 

“Oh hello?” Doyoung’s voice was sweet and it made Jaehyun smile instantly.

 

 

“Hi Doie.” Jaehyun greeted and Doyoung coughed at the sudden petname.

 

 

“Doie?” Doyoung asked and Jaehyun hummed an affirmative. “When did I agree to have pet names?” Doyoung asked seriously.

 

 

“Didn’t need your permission.” Jaehyun smugly replied making Doyoung snort.

 

“So why call?” Doyougn asked and Jaehyun smirked as he answered.

 

 

“Let’s have lunch together, I have some good news.” Jaehyun said and Doyoung laughed.

 

 

‘Oh, Pray tell, what is this good news?” Doyoung asked.

 

 

“You are invited to our sportsfest on Saturday and my leave has been approved, so we are going to Jeju next week!” Jaehyun said and it made Doyoung smile wide.

 

 

“Good news indeed.” Doyoung replied.

 

 

“Ler’s meet at Vision?” Jaehyun offered and Doyoung agreed and then promptly ended the call to attend to his client.

 

 

“Jaehyun-ssi, Can I ask for your help, there seemed to be some inconsistency in the payroll.” Sana came to Jaehyun and the accountant took the files to check. “I heard that your bringing your boyfriend to the sportsfest, didn’t know you had one.” Sana said and Jaehyun smiled at her courteously.

 

 

“Yeah, it’s a recent development.” Jaehyun answered but did not look at her, in favor of checking the computations handed to him.

 

 

“If it’s recent then it won’t be that serious right?” Sana asked and Jaehyun sighed.

 

 

“I don’t think so Sana-ssi. I don’t do things half-heartedly. I am committed in this relationship and I assure you that I would like to take it down the aisle.” Jaehyun then returned the papers to Sana. “You just missed the decimal point here, it’s all good now.” Jaehyun said and bid her goodbye. Sana gritted her teeth and walked out of the office, clicking her heels as she walked away.

 

 

---

 

Yuta and Taeyong returned to the embassy and received the approved VISAs for both Taeyong and Jaemin. The releasing officer handed their passports and then turned to Yuta to give him the annual survey report for him to fill up before he gets to travel back to Japan. It was a quick one and the officer collected it for review. They then thanked the staff before they left the place.

 

They then went to the studio to arrange the class schedules and Hansol was very cooperative, pitching in some slots to cover for Taeyong so he could do the trip as soon as possible. Taeyong and Yuta were grateful for him but the older just told them to have fun and that Taeyong deserves a vacation. Yuta made some calls to his mother who was excited to meet Taeyong and Jaemin. They had instantly booked flights for the net day and it a frenzy, they had packed their luggages.

 

 

Jaemin was excited when he pulled out his clothes for the trip but Taeyong paled when he realized that they don’t even have luggages to begin with. Yuta chuckled but then kissed his boyfriend’s cheek and told them that they’ll just share suitcases, since they are both of the same size and the kids too are almost similarly built, except for Jaemin being a bit taller than Renjun.

 

 

“We still have clothes back in Japan, so it’s okay.” Yuta assured him and Taeyong sighed. “Let’s get our suitcases first then we all sleep here, sounds like a plan?” Yuta asked Taeyong who smiled and nodded.

 

 

“Let’s go!” Taeyong said happily and the kids followed them out the house to get the suitcases.

 

 

----

 

 

Donghyuck and Jeno ran towards Jaehyun as they met at Vision and the man smiled as he hugged both kids then promptly kissing Doyoung on his cheek when the older appoached them. “How was work?” Jaehyun inquired and Doyoung just shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Same as any other day.” Doyoung said as they sat at their booth. “How was yours?” Doyoung asked and Jaehyun sighed.

 

 

“Sana really tried to hook up with me.” Jaehyun confessed and Doyoung sighed. “Gotta gave her the biitter pill, told her I was serious enough to walk down the aisle with you, which is true.” Jaehyun said and Doyoung smiled at him.

 

 

‘I feel really special then.” Doyoung replied and it made Jaehyun laugh.

 

 

“Of course you are special, you’re the only guy I fell for.” Jaehyun answered and Dooung smiled wider as he blushed.

 

 

“You’re special too.” Doyoung replied and then grinned as he blurted out something that he had been wanting to call Jaehyun for quite sometime now. “My Hyunnie.” Doyoung said and Jaehyun blinked at him while pink tanted his cheeks and his ears turned red, before smiling wide and biting his lower lip.

 

 

“Appa, I am hungry.” Jeno tugged on Jaehyun’s sleeve and that made the older laugh and ruffle the kid’s hair.

 

 

“Sorry, forgot that it’s a family lunch and not a date.” Jaehyun chuckled and then promptly ordered for them.

 

 

---

 

 

a/n: Filleer chapter hahha  but I made it as fluffy as I could.

 

there will be a bit of changes in the timelines, Yutae will travel to Japan earlier and Dojae will travel to Jeju a little bit later.