Sleepover

Dream Kindergarten

a/n: Sorry for the late update, life got in the way.

 

---

 

Ten and Johnny were already done with most of the food when Johny’s phone rang. He answered the phone and gave instructions to Jaehyun because apparently, both Doyoung and JAehyun were clueless where Ten lives. After the call, he opened the door for Yuta and Taeyong and the two kids instantly joined their friends in the living room while Taeyong and Yuta hauled backpacks for their clothes and toiletries and some suspicious looking drinks.

 

“Done cooking?” Taeyong asked and Johnny shook his head.

 

“There might be some food to prepare.” Johnny said and led them towards the Kitchen where Ten was stirring a pot.

 

“Sit down, let me handle the cooking.” Taeyng instructed Ten who raised a brow but nodded, he was tired anyway.

 

“So we bought a few drinks.” Yuta announced and Ten grinned and pointed to his fridge and Yuta neatly piled them to chill.

 

 

It took a couple more minutes for Jaehyun and Doyoung to arrive with a huge haul of nacks and drinks for the kids and an overly excited Jeno and Donghyuck who launched themselves immediately to join the kids as they play. Doyoung and Jaehyun went to the kitchen with Johnny and watched as Ten grimaced while Yuta peeled apples for the kids.

 

“I seriously don’t get your hate for fruits.” Yuta sighed then waved at Jaehyun and Doyoung.

 

“They are scary.” Ten remarked.

 

“You weren’t scared when you talked about bananas.” Johnny remarked and all eyes were on him.

 

“What did you do Ten?” Yuta asked and before he could answer, the kids ran to the kitchen to demand food and drinks.

 

The parents attended to them; Yuta quickly sliced the apples and handed it to Renjun while Doyoung opened some bottles of juice for them to drink. Johnny took some crackers and handed it to Mark.

 

“Are we having your bananas for dessert dad? Your bananas are delicious.” Mark asked and Ten snickered and the rest of the adults did not take long to realize what Johnny was saying prior.

 

“Dada’s sausages are the best.” Jaemin piped in.

 

“Really Jaemin?” Ten asked as he held his laughter.

 

“Yeah, they are and Tou-chan’s meatballs are awesome too. They are good together!” Renjun added, handing both jaemin and Jeno some apple slices.

 

Ten couldn’t hold in his laughted so he buried his head on Johnny’s chest.

 

 

“You should try Appa’s eggplant.” Jeno told his friends.

 

“But eggplants are gross! Papa makes great eggs.” Donghyuck argued.

 

“those are boring. Papa makes the best milkshake!!!” Lucas shrieked and with horror, Doyoung led the kids back to the living room while he glared at Ten.

 

Once the kids were all out, Ten openly laughed while the rest were blushing hard.

 

“You did not just do that!” Yuta shrieked.

 

“What? I just asked about Taeyong’s sausages? And wow with your meatballs?” Ten laughed and both Yuta and Taeyong were ready to strangle the younger.

 

“So your milkshake huh? With John’s bananas?” Jaehyun grinned and Johnny glared at him while Doyoung playfully shoved him.

 

“You did not let me taste your eggplant!” Doyoung told Jaehyun who grinned back.

 

“How bout you cook your eggs and I’ll cook my eggplant and we share?” Jaehyun asked and both grinned while Johnny, Yuta and Taeyong watched them in shock.

 

“Nasty.” Johnny cringed while the younger three laughed out loud.

 

“That’s disturbing.” Taeyong added.

 

‘Come on, live a little.’ Ten said and kissed Johnny’s cheek to erase the pout on his boyfriend’s lips.

 

“Gross.” Yuta remarked.

 

“It’s normal for couples to kiss.” Ten shrugged. “Aren’t you and Taeyong hyung together?” Ten asked and Yuta sighed.

 

“He just realized earlier that we were supposed to be boyfriends.” Yuta said and everyone eyed Taeyong.

 

“It’s my first relationship okay, I didn’t know if we cleared it up that we are boyfriends okay.” Taeyong said and everyone laughed at him.

 

“Appa. Can I have Injunnie as my bunny crush?” Jeno asked as je ran to Jaehyun and the parent eyed his son.

 

“Papa, I want Mark hyung as my puppy crush!” Donghyuck stomped and whined at Doyoung.

 

“What are you talking about?” Doyoung was confused.

 

“Jaemin said Renjun’s bunny crush is Jeno and his puppy crush is Jisung. I want Maark-hyung as my puppy crush.” Donghyuck tried to explain.

 

“oh, that puppy crush.” Doyoung chuckled. “Go ask Uncle Johnny.” Doyoung said and Donghyuck went to Johnny and gave him his best puppy eyes and aegyo.

 

“Pretty please Uncle Johnny!” Donghyuck chirped and Johnny was sap for cute things.

 

“Aw you’re so cute.” Johnny cooed. “Mark come here!” Johnny called out and Mark entered the kitchen. “Want to e Donghyuck’s puppy crush?” Johnny asked and Mark instantly smiled and nodded. “okay, go and have fun then!” Johnny said and Donghyuck ran to Mark and they both giggled and laughed as they returned to the living room to play.

 

‘You’re so easy.” Ten remarked but Johnny snorted.

 

“hey, you’ve got Chenle secured for Lucas, Who’s easy?” Johnny replied.

 

“What about me?” Jeno pouted at his father and he looked at Yuta who was smiling wide but theTaeyong was shaking his head vigorously.

 

“Ask Taeyong samchon.” Jaehyun said and Jeno was confused.

 

“Not Yuta oji?” Jeno asked and Jaehyun sighed.

 

“Taeyong samchon first then Yuta oji.” Jaehyun tapped his son’s nose and the kid full on smiled and approached Taeyong.

 

Taeyong was panicking, can he reject a kid? But they were too young to have crushes! Jeno smiled and asked Taeyong in his most sincere and hopeful voice that it made Taeyong panic a little more than he should. He looked at Yuta who was trying to contain his giggles and he frowned. But then he smiled at Jeno and ruffled his hair and nodded.

 

“Go and get Renjun and we’ll talk.” Taeyong instructed and Jeno immediately ran to get Renjun and the kids held hands as they went back to the kitchen.

 

Taeyong took Renjun and kissed his cheek before he smiled at Jeno. “Go ask Yuta-oj.” He said and the kid walked to the Japanese man. ‘And you, go ask Jaehyun samchon okay?” Taeyong said and Renjun nodded and kissedTaeyong’s cheek before walking toward Jaehyun.

 

The kids used their aegyo and in turn smiled at each other as they agreed to have their kids their puppy  or bunny crushes. Renjun kissed Jaehyun’s cheek and Doyoung pouted, he wanted a kiss too. Jaehyun chuckled and pointed to him so Renjun eagerly kissed DOyoung’s cheek which made both bunnies smile at each other. Jeno’s smile was really pretty and when Jeno kissed Yuta’s cheek. Yuta was sure he wanted to keep the kid.

 

Once the kids left, Yuta noticed that Taeyong was teary eyed so he hugged the boyfriend and kissed his cheek as well. “Don’t be too emotional, it’s just puppy crushes, you’re not sending them to get married yet.” Yuta remarked.

 

“But they grow up so fast.” Taeyong remarked and everyone laughed but they were emotional as hell, their kids having crushes already and sharing them with their partners is somewhat an emotional ride.

 

They ate dinner without Taeil and Sicheng who texted that they’ll be a little late so Johnny and Ten attended to Chenle and Jisung who were really healthy eaters. It was a loud affair and by the middle of it, Sicheng and Taeil came and the crowd just got louder.

 

They watched a movie after dessert and the kids were all singing along to the song on the Disney film. After the movie was done, Yuta and Taeyong invited everyone to Jeamin and Renjun’s birthday and handed out the invites. The kids were at awe and both Renjun and Jaemin were explaining the drawings and pictures while both Taeyong and Yuta beamed with pride.

 

“Isn’t that couple goals.” Sicheng remarked and Yuta nodded and smiled at him.

 

The kids settled in Luas and Mark’s bedroom and as much as the parents wanted to keep the children with them, the toddlers were adamant to their want to really sleep over, so the fathers begrudgingly took out some blankets and pillows to make the room comfortable. They let the kids decide where to sleep and when they were all tucked in and receive tons of goodnight kisses, the parents sighed and moved to the kitchen to finally get their alone time.

 

Beers were opened and shared as well as stories of getting together and making fun of each other.

 

“So who confessed first?” Doyoung asked Taeil and the older smiled at him and pointed to Sicheng. “You sap.” Doyoung lightly shove Taeil who was grinning happily. “I’m glad that you’re happy.” Doyoung said and raised his bottle for Taeil.

 

“Thanks, I am really happy.” Taeil said with a wide smile.

 

“We can tell.” Yuta remarked.

 

“What about you?” Sicheng asked Yuta who blinked and smiled at his friend. “Jaemin’s Tou-chan already?” Sicheng asked and Yuta nodded.

 

“Though we clarified our status like a few hours ago.” Yuta answered and Taeyong flushed.

 

“I didn’t know we were boyfriends already okay?!” Taeong huffed and Yuta laughed at how adorable his boyfriend was, calling Taeyong his boyfriend is nice.

 

“And let’s not ignore the real elephant in the room.” Taeyong huffed and they all looked at Johnny and Ten.

 

“He confessed first.” Johnny pointed to Ten who smiled at them.

 

“Can’t let the opportunity slip.” Ten shrugged and they earned catcalls.

 

“What about your appartments?” Jaehyun asked and Johnny sighed.

 

“I’ll list it for rental.” Johnny said.

 

“Taeil hyung will keep it, I own the building anyway.” Sicheng shrugged.

 

‘And I’ll probably sell it once Jaehyun proposes.” Doyoung said and Jaehyun’s eyes widened as he looked at the older.

 

“I will propose to you right now. Move in with me and be my forever.” Jaehyun blurted out like he was in a trance and Doyoung suddenly flushed at the sudden confession.

 

“Oh my god why are you like this?” Doyoung exclaimed.

 

“I am serious.” Jaehyun was firm and Doyoung smiled and patted his shouleder before whispering in his ears that made Jaehyun nod and smile wide.

 

“Please don’t ruin my guest bedroom.” Ten remarked but it has no bite, almost giggling as the two flushed. The rest raised their bottles and cheered, because what is love if not to be celebrated.

 

“Oh and you guys need to prepare some sort of girl group dance, usagi is insiting on it.” Yuta announced and Ten glared at him.

 

‘Do you expect me to dance 24hrs? I can’t kneel!” Ten threw a napkin at Yuta.

 

“So the reason your knee hurts is because Johnny hyung makes you kneel? Sad.” Sicheng remarked and both ten and Johnny flushed while everyone laughed.

 

“Damn it we’re not on that level yet Scheng!” Ten shrieked.

 

“Then who is?” Taeil dared to ask and everyone flushed. “Okay we’re clear, no one’s kneeling aside for Jaehyun who’s already proposing and I have to remind you I will be the best man!” Taeil said and jaehyun nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

 

“But seriously, you guys need to dance girl group songs!” Taeong said and Johnny sighed.

 

“Fine, let me dance that song.” Johnny saved Ten and the younger smiled and kissed him on the lips, not minding the whistles from the others.

 

“I will try to dance something from Red Velvet that doesn’t involve kneeling.” Ten huffed.

 

“I wanted to do Red Flavor.’ Johnny pouted and Ten pouted as well.

 

“Okay that was horrendously cringey!” Doyoung remarked.

 

“whatever, what about you?” ten asked and Doyoung grinned.

 

“Cheer up!” Jaehyun immediately raised his hand and Doyoung glared at him.

 

“I was about to choose that!” Doyoung said and settled for Whattaman.

 

“Touch my body is definitely mine, cause usagi won’t let me live if I didn’t dance to it.” Yuta mused.

 

“I’ll do Change.” Taeyong said and Yuta blinked next to him.

 

“That’s a hard one.” Yuta said but Taeyong just grinned at him.

 

‘Your boyfriend is a choreographer.” Taeyong said and Yuta smiled and hugged him.

 

“So we are down to you two.” Johnny pointed to Sicheng and Taeil who both shook their heads, not one song popped in their mind.

 

“what about like a cat, that’s pretty cute!” Ten suggested.

 

“Something difficult like Rough, Winwin can handle that.” Yuta added.

 

“Settled.” Doyoung said and both gaped at the grinning personification of an evil bunny.

 

“Not fair!” Sicheng whined.

 

“yes not fair!” Taeil exclaimed as he held Sicheng’s hand to calm the younger.

 

“I am sure Euijin hyung knows how to bust a move, even Daewon hyung. You both can ask for their help.” Ten suggested and Sicheng sighed.

 

“Renjun and Jaemin better be happy because I am risking my reputation here.” Sicheng huffed.

 

“Oh they will deifinitely be happy.” Yuta assured him and they continued their catching up until they were tipsy and they decided to hit the sack.

 

Ten and Johnny naturally fell into their routine, changing clothes and brushing their teeth before going to bed; and bodies instantly attached to each other like magnets.

 

Jaehyun and Doyoung was a bit awkward just because Jaehyun proposed all of the sudden when they talked about being together just last night.

 

“Are you serious?” Doyoung asked as he took out their clothes form the suitcase.

 

“Yeah, I would really like to share my life with you and Donghyuck.” Jaehyun said with an easy smile, while he lathered some cleanser to clean his face.

 

“You want to check out my apartment first before we decide which one to sell?” Doyoung asked and Jaehyun blinked at him and smiled before nodding, of course he would love to.

 

Yuta and Taeyong was confused on how they’ll sleep together on one bed hours after they just clarified their status as boyfriends. Taeyong was having a panic attack while Yuta was genuinely concerned. He suggested using pillows in the middle since he doesn’t use one anyway while Taeyong suggested that he’ll sleep on the floor.

 

“Oh it, we’re not gonna jump on each other right?” Yuta asked and Taeyong nodded. “Let’s just sleep, take all the pillows, I don’t use one.” Yuta said and Taeyong looked at him in amazement.

 

“You don’t?” Taeyong asked back and Yuta nodded.

 

“It makes me sleep better, guess out of habit.” Yuta shrugged.

 

‘I will try it then.” Taeyong said and Yuta smiled at him.

 

“It’s good for your back.” He answered and took out his clothes to change.

 

Taeil and Sicheng were arguing which side they were going to take and who gets more of the blanket. Sicheng was acting like a spoiled kid and Taeil sighed and just allowed the younger to do what he wanted. After cleaning up and changing into their sleepwear, Taeil lied on the left, because Sicheng demanded that he wants to sleep on the right, and closed his eyes. But when he thought he’ll have a peaceful slumber, he felt Sicheng’s arm envelope him and he realized that the younger was spooning him.

 

“I can’t sleep without my teddy bear.” Sicheng revealed making Taeil laugh a little.

 

“I’ll be your teddy bear then.” Taeil replied and he felt Sicheng smile as the younger buried his face on his neck.

 

----

 

a/n: girl group dance relay inspiration was NCT 127 dance relay where Yuta just nailed Touch my body and Johnny looked really funny dancing to 24hrs hahah