It is still a ring right?

Dream Kindergarten

a/n: well only one couple left to propose, so will it be Taeyong or Yuta?

 

----

 

Since their bodies were not up for a 3 hour ride to Tokyo, they changed plans to go to Universal Studios in Osaka to let the kids enjoy, but Taeyong was pretty much sure Yuta would be one of the kids when they enter the theme park.  Tatsuo had booked their tickets the previous night with Renjun excitedly blabbering to Jaemin about visiting it. They were grateful to Yuta’s parents who just laughed at them before kicking them out to enjoy their family day. They travelled to the theme park and gladly entered the place in amazement. Yuta excitedly pulled them towards the buildings and attractions, taking pictures as souvenirs. Taeyong enjoyed himself getting lost in Yuta’s antics, of fuzzing over them, and just smiling like the sun.

 

 

They wait in line to get  a tour of the Harry Potter attraction and Yuta was ecstatic as he tried on the Slytherin robe. Renjun got the Ravenclaw robe while Taeyong wore the Hufflepuff robe and Jaemin opted for the Gryffindor robe. It was cute and they liked it so they bought it along with their wands. They walked throught the attraction and even went on the ride, and Taeyong felt like a child which was a good thing because they enjoyed themselves.

 

They went to see the minion land and Taeyong had to pull Yuta away from the minion because he was dancing raunchily against it and he got jealous, was he not enough for Yuta? But yuta kissed him on the cheek and pulled him away from the minions to join their kids. They allowed the kids to ride some more as they watched over them, the seemed to belong in those bubbly balloons and tea cups. They also rode the Jaws  attraction and Jaemin screamed so loud Taeyong had to shut him up with his hands. They all laughed though, enjoying the company of each other and as they took pictures of their adventure, they were satisfied to have each other.

 

 

There’s a treat at the three broomsticks! Free Butterbeer for couples!” A park staf handed out fliers and after looking at the fliers, both Taeyong and Yuta grinned and made their way to the said establishment with their kids in tow to enjoy a well deserved dinner as they watched the Expecto Patronum show.

 

 

“Did you enjoy yourself Koinu?” Yuta asked Jaemin and the kid yawned but nodded.

 

 

‘I loved it touchan.” Jaemin replied and cuddled next to Yuta.

 

 

“And you Usagi?” Yuta asked Renjun who nodded happily from Taeyong’s lap. ‘Any Neko?” Yuta asked Taeyong and the Korean smiled wide and nodded like a kitten making Yuta laugh. Yuta leaned in to kiss Jaemin and Rnejun’s forehead and then captured Taeyong’s lips into a sweet kiss.

 

 

The next day, they travelled to Kyoto, where Yuta’s older sister Momoka has settled down with his husband and two children. Renjun was excited to meet his cousins Yuri and Keira, and since Kyoto is considered old world, he’ll get a chance to wear a yukata again. Yuta chuckled at how excited Renjun is but a child’s innocence will always delight him. They took their bags with them as they will Fly back to Korea after their Tokyo visit and Taeyong was pretty sad that their trip will end in a few days, they just got there.

 

 

The train ride was short and they found themselves knocking on Momoka’s house, the excited toddlers greeted them and were amazed at how Taeyong looked like a manga character. Momoka and her husband were kind people, hospitable and very welcoming. They were a picture of a happy family and Taeyong suddenly had the urge to provide Yuta just that, happiness. After depositing their luggage inside the guest bedroom, Yuta and Taeyong were ready to explore the old world but Renjun had a brilliant idea.

 

Momoka obasan! I want to wear a yukata!” Renjun called out and Momoka laughed and nodded, pulling Renjun and Jaemin towards Yuri’s room to fit them with a yukata.

 

Yuta followed but her husband stopped him and led him to his own closet to let him and Taeyong choose from his own sets of Yukata. Yuta was grateful and he hugged his brother-in-law before choosing from the selection offered to him. Yuta wore his yukata effortlessly as he was accustomed to it but Taeyong was clueless as a foreigner, so Yuta chuckled and helped him wear it, fixing the obi expertly and then planting a kiss on his cheek after, making Taeyong grin wide.

 

 

Momoka’s house was situated near Arashiyama so decided to take a stroll there to enjoy the picturesque view of spring. They went to cross the Togetsukyu bridge and their breths were taken away by the beauty of the mountains and the pretty pink of the cherry blossoms that lined the river banks. They took a lot of pictures and each one registered smiles on their faces. They then proceeded to enter the Tenryuji temple, a world hertigae site and ranked first in the Arashiyama zen temples. The gardens were amazing and the lush greenery gave them serenity. They marveled at the buildings, eyes and mind amazed at the beauty the place holds.

 

They made their way towards the bamboo grooves and the zen feeling washed over them. Taeyogn held Yuta’s hand as they made their way through the grooves, Renjun and Jaemin were a good few steps before them, and that made them both appreciative of what they have. Taeyong eyed Yuta and the Japanese was truly a beauty to behold, someone he thought he wouldn’t be able to have yet here he was, holding the hands of the precious osakan man who had given him not just happiness but motivation to do better.

 

 

“Yuta.” Taeyong called out and as cliched as it sounded, the way Yuta turned his head to face him, smile wide and beautiful, left him breathless. “I love you.” Taeyong burted out and Yuta’s smile widened and his eyes twinkled as he replied three words that reflect his own feelings. They both leaned in to kiss and it felt like the word stopped.

 

 

They continued walking to reach the Okochi Sanso villa. Along the way, they passed an old lady selling jewelries and Yuta picked up a pair of earings that caught his eyes: a pair of angel wings. The two of them had always worn earrings so this was not a surprise for Taeyong, so he too bought one, a pair of mismatched cross, because he knew Yuta loves wearing cross earrings. They made their way towards the Okochi Sanso and had their tour, resting at the main hall and were offered Matcha and sweets. Yuta and Renjun had no problems drinking the tea but Taeyong and Jaemin both had a shock of their life as the tea is pure and strong. Yuta laughed at Taeyong but the Korean laughed along, if he can make Yuta laugh that heartily, then he’ll take it.

 

They were going back to the Togetsukyu bridge when Taeyong recalled his conversation with Tatsuo earlier in the day.

 

 

“Taeyong-san, can I talk to you?”  Tatsuo asked and Taeyong followed the older into a home office. They both sat across each other and Taeyong tried to guage what the older was going to discuss with him. “I just want to be frank with you.” Tatsuo said and that made Taeyong nervous. “I want you to promise me that you’ll love and take care of my son.” Tatsuo said and Taeyong blinked at him before nodding.

 


“I will! I promise to love him and take care of him and Renjun!” Taeyong said enthusiastically.

 

 

“Then that’s all I needed to hear. I entrust my son to you Taeyong, my precious son is all yours to have and to hold.”  Tatsuo said and that made Taeyong tear up and he hugged the older as he thanked him.

 

 

Yuta looked so perfect in his borrowed yukata, and Taeyong’s breath was taken away for the nth time.  He knew, deep down, Yuta is all that he needed to be happy; Renjun and Jaemin are of course bonuses. He experienced love and happiness in different ways yet the one that Yuta provided in such a short amount of overwhelmed Taeyong to the point that a future without him seemed to be the apocalypse; Taeyong needed Yuta.

 

As Yuta walked across the bridge with the kids on either hand, Taeyong made the decision that this is the life he wanted. He walked towards Yuta and called him out. Yuta turned to face him but he gasped as Taeyong pulled him into a kiss, hands letting go of the kids. “I love you.” He declared and Yuta smiled at him. “And I want to spend my lifetime with you, so if you feel the same, will you marry me?” Taeyong asked and Yuta’s eyes were wide as he held on to Taeyong’s nape.

 

 

“You don’t have a ring on you do you?” Yuta asked and Taeyong shook his head and that made Yuta chuckle. He let go and took out the pair of angel’s wings earring and took one out. He then took out one of Taeyong’s earrings and placed the new one on his ear. “It’s still a ring, and yes I will marry you.” Yuta beamed a blinding smile and Taeyong couldn’t believe his luck to get such a person to love, have and hold.

 

 

“I love you so much!” Taeyong pulled him into another kiss and Yuta reciprocated just as passionately.  When they parted, Taeyong took out the cross earring he bought and in the same manner, put one on Yuta.

 


Renjun and Jaemin were confused with what they just witnessed but when their fathers explained that they’ll be a real family, the two cheered, hugged and kissed their fathers.

 

 

Momoka was laughing as Renjun told them about the proposal, eyeing them both for being cheap, without a ring to propose with but Yuta argued that it was the sincerity in their feelings that matters and not the ring. Though Taeyong promised to give Yuta one when they returned to Korea.

 

 

Taeyong-chan.”  Momoka addressed him with a kind smile. “My husband and I were discusing this with mom and dad, and we wanted to give you a gift. I am willing to be an egg donor for you.” She said and both Yuta and Taeyong gasped at her.

 

 

Nee-san, that’s not necessary!”  Yuta argued but Momoka shook her head.

 

It is a gift to both of you, we are excited about the Nakamoto-Lee nephews and nieces! In plural!”  Momoka beamed and that made her husband laugh.

 

Trust me, this is a mutual decision. We knew how much you’ve sacrificed for the family Yuta, and if this gives you happiness, then we will support you in whatever way we can.” He said and that truly touched both Yuta and Taeyong.

 

“nee-san, nii-san.” Yuta broke down and both came to embrace him and rub circles on his back. Yuta had been strong for his family and faced parenthood on his own, provided Renjun with all the love he could give and this blessing being given to him, it overwhelmed him.

 

 

Taeyong teared up seeing Yuta this vulnerable, to see him as a younger sibling instead of the strong manly man that he claimed to be. Seeing Yuta raw had made him love him more and he knew, he would give everything up for him.

 

“Taeyong.” Yuta called his fiancé and Taeyogn smiled as he pulled the younger into an embrace and kissed his temple sweetly.  “I love you.” Yuta muttered and Taeyong said it back, as heartfelt as he could muster, channeling all the emotions he had for the younger.

 

 

----

 

Tokyo was beautiful and as they joined families in Shijuku Gyoen for the Hanami or Cherry Blossom Viewing, Taeyong felt like he was in heaven. Yuta had worn the cross and angel’s wing earring today as he did as well and they wore matching clothes. They laid a mat on the park and they shared bentos that Momoka had prepared for them.

 

 

“Will we do this in the future?” Taeyong asked and Yuta smiled and nodded.

 

 

“We’ll go to Japan for Hanami and we’ll visit your parents for Kimjang.” Yuta said as he fed Jaemin some egg rolls.

 

 

“I love the sound of that.” Taeyong said and Yuta gladly fed him the egg roll. “Momoka nee-san surely is a great cook.” Taeyong remarked and Yuta frowned.

 

 

“Go marry her then.” He pouted and ate the takoyaki his sister made, perfect unlike his creations.

 

 

“Nah, there’s only one Nakamoto who I want to marry.” Taeyong sad as he made Yuta look at him. “And I am looking at him.” Taeyong said and Yuta blushed but pushed Taeyong away.

 

 

“that’s greasy!” Yuta remarked and Taeyong laughed.

 

 

“But you love it.” Taeyong bit back.

 

“Sadly yes.” Yuta answered and Taeyong scooted over to wrap his arms around Yuta and rest his head on his shoulder.

 

 

“I’ll cook for you so you don’t have to worry. Just be pretty and love me.” Taeyogn said and Yuta sighed and flicked his forehead lightly.

 

 

“I am no trophy husband Taeyong.” Yuta reminded him.

 

 

“But you’re my trophy in life!” Taeyong said and that made Yuta click his tongue as the red spread on his cheeks.

 

 

“I can’t believe you.” Yuta breathed out but secretly, he loved hearing that from Taeyong.

 

 

 

 

----

 

a/n: Well I did a bit of research here but if it is inaacurate, I apologize.

 

Everyone is now engaged! Yay!