You Hate Me

Dream Kindergarten

a/n: This is for you, JohnTen shippers  

---- 


Mark was a little lost after they were dismissed by their teachers and so he just stood by the stage and waited for his father to come, an instruction given to him by Johnny when gets lost.

‘Hey Mark!” Mark heard his name and he waved as he saw Lucas approach him. “Awesome man!” Lucas remarked and Mark rolled his eyes, seriously how can Lucas speak like a gangster, he’s only five.

“You’re great too!” Mark replied with a small smile, because Lucas did great he would not hold that against his classmate.

“Where’s your father?” They heard an adult ask and Mark’s eyes went wide at the beauty of the person who just spoke.

“Oh right where is your father?” Lucas asked and Mark looked down and shook his head.

“Want us to wait with you?” The adult asked and Lucas beamed a smile. “Yes papa let’s wait!” Lucas said and Ten sat on one of the nearest chairs and patted the space next to him. 

Mark looked at the adult and Ten beamed him a smile. “I’m Ten by the way, Lucas is my son.” Ten introduced himself and Mark introduced himself politely before sitting next to him. “Your English is really good Mark.” Ten praised him and Mark smiled at him.

‘Really mister?” Mark asked and Ten chuckled as he nodded. ‘Dad talks to me in English most of the time.” Mark confessed. 

“That is sooooo cool!!!” Lucas remarked, squeaking a bit that made Ten laugh and ruffle his son’s hair.

“We do too, Speak English at home.” Ten said and Mark’s eyes were wide.

‘Really? You do?” Mark inquired in English and Ten smiled at him.

‘Yes we do, why don’t you try talking to us?” Ten challenged the boy and Mark grinned and nodded.

“What’s your real name mister?” Mark asked in straight English and Ten was taken aback.

“my given name is Chittaphon Leechaiyakul, I’m Thai if you are wondering.” Ten answered and both Lucas and Mark gaped at him.

“Papa your name is too hard.” Lucas remarked and Ten laughed even more. 

“That’s why I use Ten.” Ten explained. “You can call me uncle Ten if you like.” Ten offered and Mark nodded.

‘Uncle Ten is so much better that cheeta.” Mark agreed and even though Mark completely butchered his name, Ten found that endearing. “What your name then Lucas?” Mark asked.

“Oh, Yukhei. Sicheng samchon calls me Xuxi.” Lucas answered confidently. “What’s yours?” Lucas asked back.

“hmm Dad makes me write Minhyung.” Mark informed him.

“Papa, his name is cute why is mine not?” Lucas whined.

“Your name is cute too Lucas.” Ten said, one brow raised. “You’re not cheeta junior.” Ten teased and the two kids laughed.

“You’re funny Uncle Ten!” Mark remarked.

“Thank you Mark.” Ten remarked.

“I wish Dad would like someone like you.” Mark remarked and Ten was confused.

“Why my dear?” Ten asked.

“People doesn’t like me.” Mark remarked and that hurt Ten a bit.

‘I like you man!” Lucas exclaimed.

“I don’t?” Mark replied with a question mark and Lucas was flabbergasted.

‘What??? You don’t like me?? Papa, Mark doesn’t like me!!!” Lucas mocked a tantrum.

“I’m sorry? I like you as a friend.” Mark said and Lucas beamed a smile at him and placed an arm on Mark’s shoulder.

“We’re brothers Mark!” Lucas beamed him a smile.

“We’re not unless your papa marries my dad.” Mark pointed out and Lucas looked at his father.

“Papa marry Mark’s dad! I want Mark to be my brother.” Lucas shouted and Ten glared at his son.

“That’s not how it works Lucas. Uncle Ten must like me and Dad must like you first and he must like uncle Ten too.” Mark replied and Ten is quite confused, a five-year-old knows this stuff?  

“How do you know this stuff Mark?” Ten asked and Mark sighed.

“Dad introduces me to some girls and when they see me they don’t want to see Dad anymore. Dad would be lonely when he gets home and I think it’s my fault.” Mark replied and that was something that hurt Ten, a kid doesn’t deserve to be hated on.

“Mark?” Johnny called and the kid ran to him like a bullet train. Johnny grinned as he caught the kid and lifted him high.

“What took you so long dad!” Mark asked as he was being lowered down.

“bumped into my ex-husband.” Johnny replied and he heard a gasp from his side. “Oh hi Ten!” Johnny greeted nervously.


-----


Ten was leading Lucas to their car when he was stopped by Johnny. The taller male look flustered and Ten flashed him a smile.

“Thank you for looking out for Mark.” Johnny said and Ten smiled wider. 

“It’s okay, Mark is really pleasant to talk to.” Ten beamed a smiled towards the boy who was smiling wide at him. “He really knows his English.” He remarked.

“It would be a shame if he didn’t, his father is an English teacher.” Johnny remarked and Ten laughed, the sound almost angelic to Johnny’s ears.

“Papa!” Lucas whined and Ten looked at his son who pointed to Johnny. “He’s really tall!” Lucas remarked and Johnny chuckled.

“Am I?” Johnny asked and Lucas nodded. “Drink your milk, obey your papa and sleep early, you’ll grow as tall as me.” Johnny told the kid who nodded. “we’re gonna go catch our bus. See you around.” Johnny said and tugged Mark along when Ten stopped them.

“I could give you a ride.” Ten offered and Johnny quickly refused.

“But dad, I am too tired to walk to the bus stop.” Mark whined and Johnny was confused with his son’s behavior.

“Papa invite them for sleep over!” Lucas chirped. “I want to show Mark my books and that new lego set you bought me!” Lucas chirped. 

“That’s too much.” Johnny said and Lucas’ eyes big eyes stared at him, tears pooling as if he was slapped by the adult.

“He doesn’t like me! Mark your dad hates me!!” Lucas cried and Johnny was surprised with the outburst. 

Due to panic and instinct, he lifted the boy in his arms and the boy’s head hushed him. “I don’t hate you sweetheart.” Johnny said, voice low and almost purring. 


“You don’t hate me?” Lucas asked and Johnny smiled and nodded. ‘Sleepover?” Lucas asked and Johnny looked at Ten who shrugged his shoulders then to Mark who was grinning.

“Do you have a guest room?” Johnny asked and Ten nodded with ease. “okay, lemme get some stuff for Mark to change into.” Johnny retreated and Lucas kissed Johnny’s cheek with glee before he was put down. He then walked to Mark and placed his arm on the smaller’s shoulder. 

“Lucas is really persistent.” Ten sighed. “Let me drive you home, it’ll be faster.” Ten smiled and called Lucas but the child held onto Johnny’s hand while Mark held Ten’s surprising both adults.

“Let’s goooooo!” Lucas chirped and Ten led the way as Johnny chuckled at the adorable kid.

Ten drove them to their apartment complex and they waited in the car as he dialed some take outs while Johnny and Mark quickly packed for an overnight stay. He had just finished the order when Johnny and Mark remerged and they drove to a more affluent area in town. Both Johnny’s and Mark’s eyes widened at the grandeur of the area.

“Wow, you must be very rich.” Johnny exclaimed making Ten chuckle.

“Been working hard for it, but a little capital from mom and dad doesn’t hurt.” Ten said and Johnny nodded, still impressed.

They settled inside the house and Johnny was really mesmerized at the grandeur. Ten was chuckling at how the tall male was at awe and he thought that Johnny looked like a cute huge tiger being transferred to a bigger enclosure. Their take out arrived a few minutes after they were settled and both kids quickly dashed to the kitchen island for the food. Mark’s and Lucas’ eyes were wide seeing the assortment of burger, pizza, fries and mac and cheese. Mark looked at his father with anticipation and Johnny tousled his son’s hair before gesturing for him to take what he liked. Mark’s grubby little hands pointed to the mac and cheese and Johnny laughed as he placed it in front of Mark and handed him his spoon. 

Lucas was over excited, grabbing one cheese burger and some fries. Ten opened the wrapper and folded it nicely to keep the mess to minimum and Lucas happily munched on the burger, slurping orange juice once in a while.

‘Do you like it Mark?” Ten asked and the kid nodded happily.

‘Thank you, Uncle Ten!” Mark exclaimed and Ten felt warmth spreading in his heart just seeing the kid happy.

Johnny grabbed a slice of pizza and ate it while Ten took one BLT sandwich and munched on it much like what Lucas was doing. 


Soon after the kids ate and were changed into comfy pajamas, Ten and Johnny retreated to the home theater with beers on hand. Lucas and Mark were just on the other room, Lucas’ play room while the adults put on something interesting and chilled for a while.

“Thank you for having us.” Johnny said as they settled down.

“it’s not a problem.” Ten said, smiling shyly. “It’s nice to have Lucas’ friends over once in a while. He is an only child after all.” Ten explained.

“About that, if you don’t mind me asking, how did you have him?” Johnny asked and Ten blinked at him. “You don’t have to answer it.” Johnny said almost instantly and Ten hummed.

“He’s from surrogacy.” Ten replied before taking a swig of his beer. “I wanted to have a child of my own so despite being single and gay, I went through with it.” Ten explained and Johnny nodded. “What about Mark?” Ten asked and Johnny sighed.

‘One night stand.” Johnny answered.

“Oh.” Ten was surprised. 

“It was unplanned but I never regretted raising Mark.” Johnny said downing his beer.

“Does Mark knows about his mom?” Ten asked.

‘Yeah, he’s been teased at his previous day care abut not having a mom so I had to transfer him.” Johnny sighed.

“No one deserves to be bullied.” Ten huffed.

Just when they were getting comfortable, there was a loud roll of thunder and both Lucas and Mark ran to their fathers, screaming and in panic. Johnny took his son into an embrace as Mark cried while Lucas buried his face on Ten’s chest. They did not expect a storm coming and soon, there were more thunder and flashes of lightning. The two boys shrieked and cried and both parents can’t seem to make their sons stop. 

Lucas was shivering and Johnny noticed that the kid was probably having cold sweat. He nudged Ten and told him that he’ll carry Lucas for a while. With a few rearrangements, Mark ended up in Ten’s lap while Johnny carried Lucas and hummed a lullaby as he swayed to lull the boy to sleep.


“Mark are you okay baby?” Ten asked and the boy looked at Ten and those soft eyes comforted the child and nodded, the cries died down to sobs then sniffles. Ten ran a hand on the boy’s hair and back which eventually calmed the boy and lulled him to sleep. 

“Don’t leave.” Mark mumbled in his sleep making Ten smile and kiss the top of the boy’s head.

“I won’t” Ten replied.

Lucas had stopped crying and was now sniffling as Johnny held the boy in his arms, the young one’s head rested on Johnny’s shoulder. “There’s nothing to be afraid off Lucas.” Johnny hummed.

“The monsters will bite me.” Lucas said timidly.

“Uncle Johnny will be here to scare them away.” Johnny replied. 

“Will you keep Papa and I safe uncle Johnny?” Lucas asked and Johnny hummed his reply.

‘I will Lucas. Why don’t you sleep now?” Johnny replied and Lucas nodded his head slightly. 

Once Lucas was lightly snoring and his breaths were even, Johnny sat next to Ten who still held Mark in his lap, the boy sleeping like a peaceful new born.

“Sorry.” They both said at the same time making them both laugh.

“We should get them to bed.” Ten suggested and Johnny agreed. But when Ten tried to stand, Mark whimpered. Ten sighed and looked at Johnny who tried to place Lucas down but then the boy cried, missing the warmth and security of his Uncle Johnny.

“this will hurt our backs.” Johnny remarked but Ten just smiled and reached for a button on the side. The sofa reclined and turned into a bed which amazed the hell out of Johnny.

“we sometimes get sleepy while watching movies.” Ten said and soon placed Mark on his side as Ten laid next to the boy. Mark instantly nuzzled himself into Ten.

‘I am hurt, my own son preferring others over his father.” Johnny mocked being in pain.

‘If it makes you feel any better my son too.” Ten pointed to Lucas dangling off of Johnny. “You better lie down, Lucas is not light.” Ten said and Johnny carefully laid Lucas next to Mark. 

Lucas whimpered and grabbed for Johnny who laid down next to him. Just like Mark, Lucas nuzzled himself on Johnny’s side and continued to sleep.

“This is something.” Johnny awkwardly laughed.

---- 

a/n: Hi there, you didn’t expect this update so soon right? Well this is because Johnny had to take photos of Mark in the Touch MV Making scene posted earlier. My heart just had to flip and scream out of happiness.

Plus Johnny is just too cute on his pictures during the fansign I can’t even control myself and spazz over him. And when I aasked my sis to look at the pic she was like, Johnny looks like a cute cat. 

Next update would be yutae but not sure when it will be posted ^^

If you want to talk to me on twitter >> main account , NCT spazz account
Curious cat 
Askfm