We're all in this together

Dream Kindergarten

a/n: Don’t mind the silly title because yes, HSM was part of my childhood.

 

------

 

Wonwoo eyed the stressed assistant across him and smirked, Taeil was surely someone who will stay for Sicheng because he sees so much of himself in him. “You want to take a break?” Wonwoo asked but Taeil shook his head.

 

“I am this close in breaking this give me a sec.” Taeil replied and Wonwoo stood to look at the work Taeil had been doing. A few more scanning and adjustment and he had whooped and cheered for a balanced financial statement.

 

Wonwoo grinned as he patted his shoulder. ‘Great job hyung.” Wonwoo praised him and Taeil felt really good cracking down the imperfect financial statement before he could hand it to Sicheng for final review and approval.

 

“You did that on purpose!” Taeil then pointed to Jun, the financial head laughed then nodded before pointing to WOnwoo who was smirking.

 

“I want to test your limits and I am that impressed that you are determined to finish it and quite passionate with everything you do.” Wonwoo replied.

 

‘I give my all to whatever I do.” Taeil answered him.

 

“Then why aren’t you giving it your all in wooing Sicheng?” Wonwoo asked and Jun laughed loudly.

 

Taeil huffed then stood and glared at Wonwoo. “Well excuse me, I am not exactly as handsome as you are and I am not as well versed in this field so I needed to prepare myself before I could act like a knight in shining armor.” Taeil huffed making Wonwoo laugh.

 

“You are way too tense hyung!” Wonwoo remarked. “You should’ve seen me in my college days all nerdy as and damn I looked like a potato compared to Junhui.” Wonwoo remarked and Taeil’s eyes widened. ‘I learned to dress up and tidy myself to match Junhui but then at the end of the day, he really like it when I wear my glasses and baggy clothes.” Wonwoo explained.

 

“If you two are gong to trade love advices, I’ll myself out because those financial statements aren’t gonna compute themselves.” Jun waved at them and left theoffice.

 

“Relax, Sicheng isn’t hard to please, you already got his attention, just treat him like any other, he appreciates being just Sicheng to people and not CEO Dong Sicheng.” Wonwoo said then led him out of the boardroom and towards Sicheng’s office. “I got your back, I promise.” Wonwoo said and winked at him before he entered the office and fetched his husband.

 

“You’re done?” Junhui asked and Wonwoo nodded. ‘You are a fast learner Taeil hyung.” Junhui chirped then waved to his cousin who was blushing while trying to busy himself with whatever was on his desk. Junhui and Wonwoo and Taeil walked to Sicheng to hand him the tablet with the revised financial statement.

 

“You look a little sick.” Taeil told Sicheng who flushed even more. “Is something wrong?” Taeil asked and Sicheng shook his head. “We could drop by the hospital if you are feeling down with something.” Taeil suggested but Sicheng shook his head then cleared his throat.

 

“Can we go somewhere this weekend?” Sicheng asked and Taeil raised a brow.

 

“We have speech therapy this Saturday and Chenle is going to start his English tutorial with Johnny.” Taeil informed him.

 

“After that.” Sichng bit his lip and Taeil raised his brow again. ‘Can we go on.. like a date?” Sicheng asked and flushed even more.

 

Taeil eyed his boss then laughed making Sicheng pout. Taeil then walked towards Sicheng’s chair, spun him so they are face to face, then lowered his gaze to the younger. “I was supposed to do the asking Sicheng.” Taeil smirked and peck his cheek. When He heard the younger gasp, he got a little confident and placed a chaste kiss on the younger’s lips then moved back to straighten his clothes. “Shall we go on a date this weekend?” Taeil asked with a confident smile and Sicheng blushed even mor before smiling and nodding like an obedient child.

 

----

 

“You want me oto what?” Ten almost yelled at Sicheng through the phone as he strapped himself in Yuta’s car.

 

“Sicheng?” Yuta asked as he started the engine and Ten nodded.

 

“I will talk to Johnny about it because I know Mark is really looking forward to Saturdays with his dad.” Ten said and hung up.

 

“What about Saturday?” Yuta asked and Ten sighed.

 

‘Sicheng has a date with Taeil hyung.” Ten told his friend who stepped on the break all too sudden. ‘ Yuta Hyung! You could’ve killed us!” Ten shrieked.

 

“But wasn’t that weird, Sicheng going on a date!” Yuta exclaimed as he started driving again.

 

“I’ve met him, he’s Jisung’s father and he’s quite the gentleman. He is a good person and he’s Sicheng’s assistant.” Ten informed Yuta.

 

‘why am I not informed about these stuff!” Yuta huffed.

 

“Because you live like a town over?” Ten replied making Yuta huff even more.

 

“Damn you rich people!” Yuta scoffed but Ten just laughed.

 

“Like dating Taeong hyung was not a big secret.” Ten piped in making Yuta blush.

 

“Damn we’re hopeless.” Yuta remarked.

 

“You are hopeless, Taeil hyung’s living with Sicheng, required because he’s the assistant.” Ten informed him smugly and Yuta gritted his teeth. Damn you two, why are you both living with your partners and I can’t even move past being Renjun’s father!” Yuta whined

 

“Are you sure?” Ten asked and Yuta grinned at him.

 

“Jaeminwanted to call me touchan yesterday.” Yuta was smiling wide.

 

‘And?” Ten asked with a curious grin.

 

“Damn it felt good.” Yuta replied and they both ended up laughing hard.

 

Yuta parked beside a familiar car and when he stepped off the car, two bodies collided with him. He beamed wide smile as JAemin and Renjun kissed him on either cheek while Taeyong approached them. He was smiling as he greeted Yuta and waved at Ten when he noticed the younger stepped out of the car. The kids made their way to Ten and the adult ruffled each kid’s hair before they walked towards the building where Johnny and the rest are waiting.

 

“You okay?” TAeyong asked and Ten nodded.

 

“Never better.” Ten grinned and Taeyong laughed.

 

“You are so whipped Chittaphon!” Taeyong remarked but Ten got something up his sleeves.

 

“At least being whipped earned me a boyfriend and a cute son.” Ten smirked and then smiled wide as Lucas and Mark ran to him to greet him.

 

Taeyong eyed the fellow dancer and laughed after the realizing what he meant. “Just wait.” Taeyong smirked as they made their way towards the entrance.

 

“Okay we do look like a group out on a field trip.” Johnny remarked as he handed Yuta and Taeyong leaflets from the administration. ‘I talked to them and they were ecstatic to have a bunch you interested in enrolling to our school.” Johnny said then led the group towards the halls. The kids were mesmerized and were giggling while the adults were seriously looking at their leaflets and paying attention to what Johnny was saying. They passed the bulletin board and both Lucas and Mark pointed to the picture making the kids want to look as well and in turn their parents too. Johnny sighed as they tried to hld in their laughter while Ten just squeezed his boyfriend’s hand and smiled at him.

 

“You okay?” Johnny asked and Ten nodded. “Sure?” Johnny asked again and still Ten nodded with a bright smile.

 

“Hey Johnny!” Hyunwoo greated his colleague and he instantly noticed Taeyong and he waved at him. “Hey T.Y!” Hyunwoo held a hand which Taeyong shook.

 

“You teach here Shownu hyung?” Taeyong asked and the older nodded.

 

“My kid is enrolled here. Where is your son?” Hyunwoo asked and Taeyong called Jaemin who ran to give Hyunwoo a hug. “You grew up well Min! Kyun misses you.” Hyunwoo remarked and Jaemin giggled.

 

‘I miss kyunnie hyung too.” Jaemin replied.

 

“See you around then.” Hyunwoo said and left them.

 

Taeyong eyed Ten and Johnny who just grinned at him. “We have friendly, handsome, pretty and gay teachers so no one will judge you or bully your kids.” Johnny said with a smile.

 

“Very Convincing.” Doyoung said smiling wide and Johnny winked at him making Ten and Jaehyun glare at him at the same time. ‘Calm down folks.” Johnny laughed and continued showing the grounds and the kids went nuts seeing a playground. They played for a while until it was time for them to leave for dinner.

 

They all decided to dine at a Japanese restaurant and they were surprised to See Taeil and Sicheng by the door, Doyoung apparently invited his best friend and he had ran and hugged the older tightly and both were smiling wide making two people a little jealous.

 

“Sicheng.” Yuta pouted at the friend who really felt left out. Sicheng pouted back then ran cutely to hug his friend who laughed loudly. “You have a whole lot of story to tell young man.” Yuta tapped the younger’s nose.

 

‘I know.” Sicheng replied.

 

“Your private room is ready sir.” A waitress in a kimono style uniform informed them and led the way towards the private room. It was two small rooms joined together and the kids’ eyes widened at the set up of what looked like a large metal countertop.

 

“Teppanyaki?” Yuta eyed his friend who just smiled. “Fu….dge” Yuta smiled as seven pairs of eyes looked at him, cursing was not an option.

 

“I own the place, only the best for our little ones.” Sicheng smiled specifically at Jisung who ran to Sicheng and asked to be lifted then kissed the Chinese’s cheek thoughtfully.

 

‘Thanks Cheng samchon.” Jisung said maing Taeil sigh heavily by Sicheng’s side.

 

‘And I am not your favorite person now Jisung?” Taeil asked but before the boy could reply, Chenle asked to be picked up and he then kissed Taeil’s cheek.

 

“I like Tae samchon.” Chenle giggled and the others looked at them and cooed.

 

‘Sorry for waiting!” Mingyu announced his presence and both Chenle and Lucas squealed seeing one of their favorite uncle. Jeno and Donghyuck squealed too while Renjun and Jaemin just waved at him. “Sit everyone, we’ll be making yummy dinner!” Mingyu told the kids and they were demanding their parents to sit as close to Mingyu as possible.

 

“I was told we have a true blooded Japanese in the house?” Mingyu asked and Taeyong pushed Yuta in front of the group.

 

“Please I will set the place on fire!” Yuta remarked and then pulled Taeyong. “He’s good.” Yuta said and Mingyu smiled and handed him an apron.

 

‘I need another assistant?” Mingyu asked and this time it was Johnny who volunteered Jaehyun.

 

“Jaehyun appa can cook?” Donghyuck asked and Jeno nodded like crazy. “You are so perfect appa!” Donghyuck remarked and Jaehyun aughed then winked at Doyoung who raised a brow wile trying hard not to smile.

 

“I think we’re ready.” Mingyu announced and he spead the oil on the already heated surface. The kids were surprised with the smoke but clapped as Mingyu did a few tricks. They cheered and clapped like crazy making Ten a bit mischievious.

 

“Why don’t Taeyong hyung and Jaehyun show off too?!” Ten asked out loud and on cue Renjun and JAemin cheered for Taeyong, Yuta joining in while Jeno, Donghyuck and Doyoung cheered for Jaehyun.

 

Mingyu laughed as he was impressed with the dynamics of this group. He gave each of them their utensils and some ingredients and allowed them to do whatever they wanted. Taeyong did a pretty cool trick with an egg, bouncing it on the griddle using a spatula before flipping it in the air and make it land on the edge of a spatula and effectively cracking it in half. Jaehyun took some meat and vegetables and played with it, flipping it like he was dancing.

 

The kids enjoyed the show and the adults were full on cheering as well, Sicheng and Taeilcheering with Doyoung while Ten had roped in Johnny to cheer for Taeyong because Ten is bitter with exes. Mingyu definitely enjoyed the little exhibition. “Good job guys but we need to feed the little ones. So they busied themselves putting ingedients on the griddle and cooked them expertly. Once they were all served food, Mingyu told Taeyong and Jaehyun to join them so he could make the fried rice.

 

Mingyu took his trusty spatulas and began a show for everyone. He showed his amazing spatula handling skills before he threw ingredients on the griddle and played with the food like it was nothing. They were all amazed and when he lit the griddle on fire, everyone was amazed.

 

“Enjoy your dinner everyone.”  Mingyu announced and everyone happily dug into the food, praising their chef for the food and entertainment.

 

“No fair! You cheered for Taeyong hyung!” Jaehyun pointed at Johnny.

 

“You got Sicheng and Taeil already!” Ten answered.

 

“I am disowning you Sicheng!” Yuta pouted.

 

“You can pay for your dinner.” Sicheng retorted making Yuta pout and everyone laughed. “I owe you hyung, eat your heart out, I know you miss home.” Sicheng said and Yuta smiled so brightly everyone was practically blinded.

 

“You really have a great smile.” Jaehyun remarked and Doyoung shoved him, jeno glared at him and Donghyuck whined at him. “Look his smile is really beautiful, why are you hurting me!” Jaehyun whined earning laughs.

 

“You can’t have touchan!” Renjun pouted and Jaemin nodded next to him.

 

“Touchan is for Dada.” Jaemin added.

 

“Yeah for Appa!” Renjun affirmed.

 

“It’s Dada.” Jaemin corrected.

 

“Okay eat more.” Taeyong interrupted the two and nervously laughed while the others gave him strange looks. ‘What, it’s not appropriate to talk about those in fornt of the kids.” Taeyong replied and Yuta nodded.

 

 

“Saturday?” Johnny asked and Taeyong grinned.

 

“Dad, what about our day?” Mark asked and Johnny sighed.

 

“Sleep over at my house?” Ten suggested and the kids looked up at their parents, hopeful. When everyone agreed, the kids cheered and they all went back to eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

a/n: Are you getting bored?

I researched vid in youtube for the Teppanyaki scene and damn I regret it cause I just became hungry T.T

I KNOW I AM SO RANDOM SOMETIMES, but please bear with me, I just had, yet again, another stressful weak so this update may come off like a detached or something. Anyway, thank you for reading the story.