My name is Tae...

My Hyung from Daegu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21 days before they kissed again

 

It stopped. The world, it stopped and all that existed for Taehyung was this third man entering the room and his eyes staring at him.

 

This man, Him, the one he could not pronounce the name for seven years, his favorite person on earth, the man he kissed in the high school locker room, his neighbor, his best friend, the guy who showed him that an elephant was living in his arm, the guy who could shot any tree at the entrance of Dalseong park with a ball, the man who played Yiruma’s greatest hits at 6 years old on his living room piano, the man he thought about this very morning at 8 a.m. and yesterday and the day before and every day since he was 4, his Hyung from Daegu, Gigi Hyung, his first love! He was here! HE – WAS – HERE! It was Him.

MIN

ING

YOONGI

 

“KILL ME!” Taehyung called at the top of his voice, literally at the brink of death.

 

Jin startled ‘he has to be a huge fan’ he thought.

Namjoon scoffed with a smile.

Jimin and the guy on the sofa shared a knowing glance.

Hoseok looked at the younger surprised.

 

As for Yoongi, he stared back to Taehyung. How could the younger forget about those eyes - still penetrating - his mischievous beauty, his pale skin, his imposing presence. There was nothing else. No noise, no other people, no thoughts, no yesterday, no tomorrow. The world just stopped. Taehyung could see through Yoongi’s piercing eyes the 6 years old Yoongi because no matter how much time went by he had never forgot the first time he looked at him.

Taehyung saw the locker room that took him back to their one and only kiss, he saw the song that brought him back those long happy summer nights; he saw the movie they could not see without missing each other; he saw the book they used as an escape during raining days. Memories so strong it was left an invisible mark so it could never be forgotten. Taehyung looked at the older from across the room and he was home.

How many days, months, years the young man past hallucinating, day dreaming about the older? And now this man came to life. Taehyung dreamt him into life. Yoongi was in front of his very own eyes, his tearful eyes.

 

Yoongi narrowed his eyes as if he was asking an unspoken question to the young man. An important question. But second after, the 24 years old Yoongi broke his stare and looked away, and suddenly the world started again.

 

Yoongi was here but he was not. ‘Yoongi did not recognize me’ Tahyung realized.

He felt a knife in his heart because Yoongi seemed to have forgotten.

The thought dried up Taehyung’s mouth and closed his throat.

 

Yes Taehyung had changed: no glasses, chubby cheeks, brush haircut. He was now tall, athletic, wore contact lenses and his brown hair recovered his forehead. But , Taehyung would recognize Yoongi even if he lost his vision. He would recognize Him among thousands, millions.

 

 

“Well judging by your reaction V, you didn’t expect to see such a famous producer like Min Yoongi here…” smiled Jin who thought Taehyung was simply fanboying over the producer “and maybe you also heard about his associate and friend Kim Namjoon! And the boy over there is Hoseok, Korea best choreographer.”

 

Yoongi is a producer? The young man felt another knife in the heart. He missed so many things, his eyes wet as he continued to stare his Hyung. His Hyung.

 

“Korea best choreographer?” Yoongi smirked - Electricity went through Taehyung entire body at the sound of his voice -

“He is not even this street best choreographer!” he maliciously smiled to Hoseok who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter