My Dongsaeng from Daegu

My Hyung from Daegu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

2 days before they kissed again

KIM

ING

TAEHYUNG

 

It was him. Taehyung. His Dongsaeng from Daegu.

Since the beginning Taehyung was just in front of Yoongi very own eyes.

 

Of course it was Taehyung. Everything made so much sense now.  How Yoongi's  heart stopped when he first heard his voice, how his aura seemed so familiar, how his lips looked so perfect, how his eyes made him see the future. Everything was screaming that Taesang was Him.

 

Yoongi remembered the moment he entered the room when they had their first “Handsome Meeting” for Jin’s comeback. He remembered how he stared at this young man and the feeling that ran through his body. This undecipherable sensation he got when his eyes met his at this moment.

A sensation that made him hate the young man.

He hated him because this one sent him chills down his spine. He hated him because there was a mystery around Him. A mystery he could not solve. And the more he was with Him, the more this uncertainty grew and the more this hate turned into… love. And the more he hated himself because he was falling for Taesang… No Taehyung.

Yoongi really hated himself for what he had done to the younger seven years ago and he hated himself more because he really thought he was cheating on Him as he fell in love for another person… but in fact it was the same person.

They used to talk like friends, but at the end of the day, they acted like lovers… Back then and even now...

 

He fell in love twice in his life and both times this love was for the same person.

 

 ‘The same damn person’.

 

Yoongi shivered.

Then an uncontrollable feeling of betrayal hurt him like a storm.

‘Why did Taehyung do this to me? Why did he lie? Was it a test? A weird game? A revenge to hurt me? To make me fall in love with him and then make me feel guilty? Just why?’

 

He wanted to scream, to punch the younger, to slam his body against the nearest wall, to run, to roll on the floor… everything. He tried to silence his irrational thoughts and calm his racing heart. But his anger, his anxiety, his nervousness went from 0 to 100 in an instant. It was halfway between feeling like he would faint and feeling like he would die. And there was nothing to calm him down when he finally decided to open his mouth to speak out.

 

 

“How fun it was?” he said coldly even though his heart knew Taehyung did not do it on purpose.

 

“What?” sobbed Taehyung who was crying endlessly since he said his name out loud.

 

“Playing me! How fun it was? Your little revenge! Tell me. Did you plan this all this time? “

 

“I- I didn’t pla-” started the younger a bit confused.

 

“Stop lying!” the elder snapped back angrily.

 

“I’m not!” the other cried out.

 

“How should I know?” Yoongi riposted in a split. “You’re visibly such a good actor!”

 

“I’m not! I- It was hard! I- I panicked…” stuttered Taehyung as he tried to recollect his mind. “Because… I love you Hyung! I always loved you! But Bu-“

 

“Bull!” cut sharply the young producer. “How could you lie to the person you love?”

 

“I lied to protect myself!” Taehyung screamed with a cracking voice that could open the sky.

 

“That’s the problem…” Yoongi almost whispered. “It was always about yourself, your feeling, your heart. And me? Did you think about me? Do you know how hurt I was?”

 

Taehyung tried to come closer to cup Yoongi’s face with his hands but this one pushed him strongly making the necklace around his neck broke.

 

“Go away” the elder murmured in an undertone.

 

Taehyung looked at him helplessly.

“Please Hyung…” he begged. “Please don’t do this… Don’t do this to me.”

 

“Go away, Taehyung.” He repeated, his head down, unable to look at the younger in the eyes.

 

 

1 day before they kissed again

 

“They are not in their rooms” said Jin in a singsong voice as he entered in the living room.

 

“That’s mean Tae is still with Yoongi?” smiled Jimin playfully. “Don’t want to imagine what they’re doing…”

 

“!” laughed out loud Jungkook.

 

But Hoseok remained silent. He did not know why but he got a weird feeling. It had been more than 24 hours that Taehyung left to join Yoongi downtown and since then the dancer did not manage to have one of them at the phone.

 

“Something’s wrong” he whispered.

 

He went out and walked around their big rented house when he saw his car parked next to their house, the car Taehyung used to drive to Daegu.

At the sight, the dancer ran into the house, straight to Taehyung’s room and scanned the place very carefully.

 

“Oh my god… no!” he voiced as he saw a note on the bedside.

 

‘My Yoongi, My Hyung, My Gigi,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter