The Blind Man

My Hyung from Daegu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

18 days before they kissed again

“Wait!” voiced the younger.

 

Yoongi stopped but did not turn around.

 

 “You live here? We live in the same building?” asked Taehyung stupefied, catching the producer up on his way to the main entrance.

 

“What did I just say?” smirked Yoongi while entering the elevator as Taehyung joined him.

The elder pressed the 25-button while the younger pressed the 20th .

 

“After the recording, after this job with Jin hyung” said quietly the stylist choosing his words very carefully “I would reveal you something… if you still don’t figure it out…”

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes teasingly. “Something like what?”

 

“Something you won’t believe” smiled softly the younger.

 

“I don’t like riddles.” answered the producer in a serious tone.

 

“Then figure it out.” snapped back Taehyung, before walking out of the elevator.

 

“I don’t like riddles” repeated Yoongi with his deep voice. “But I’ll figure it out.” He chuckled darkly before the elevator doors closed.

 

 

17 days before they kissed again

 

“Should I go to his apartment? Just to say Hi…” wondered Taehyung in his balcony contemplating the sunrise.

 

***

 

“Should I pick him up tomorrow morning to go to Hoseok’s dance studio together?” wondered Yoongi in his rooftop terrace watching the sunset.

 

Beep.

Yoongi looked at his phone and saw he had been added to a chat group named “Worldwide Handsome Team” making him sigh.

 

Worlwide Handsome Team Chat Group

From Annoying Hyung /

Hey guys! I created this group so we can talk about the project but also keep in touch ;) You’ll also find the number of everyone in the settings if needed - Jin

 

Worlwide Handsome Team Chat Group

From Annoying Hoseokie /

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter