A random day

My Hyung from Daegu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

16 days before they kissed again

 

Worlwide Handsome Team Chat Group

From Annoying Mankae /

Guys, could we postpone the meeting tomorrow? I‘m stuck at Jeju. My plane had been cancelled.

 

Worlwide Handsome Team Chat Group

From Annoying Joonie /

Of course Kookie! Don’t worry! See you tomorrow!

 

Worlwide Handsome Team Chat Group

From Annoying Jiminie /

Why do I feel you’re stuck with a girl… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

Worlwide Handsome Team Chat Group

From Annoying Mankae /

I’m talking to the ones I have a meeting with… That means not you… Hyung

 

Worlwide Handsome Team Chat Group

From Annoying Hoseokie /

Guys, check out your private messages! I’d sent all the info for tomorrow meeting.

 

Worlwide Handsome Team Chat Group

From Annoying Jiminie /

Be careful when you’ll cross the road next time Kookie.

Accidents happen so fast nowadays (•̀ں•́ )

 

 

 

Yoongi put his phone on his bedside and laid on his bed, the song of Johnny Cash playing endlessly in his hi-fi stereo.

He slowly closed his eyes and saw the face of Taehyung, his old childhood friend smiling at him but slowly the face distorted into the face of a monster. Taehyung wrapped his evil hands around the elder soul and tried to pull him deep within a world Yoongi knew was ruled by fright. The monster came closer to his ear and whispered in a grunt “I am a dream dressed like a nightmare”.

Yoongi opened his eyes immediately, his breathing short and irregular.

 

“I am a dream dressed like a nightmare”. He repeated slowly.

 “You’re losing your mind” he whispered to himself standing up from his bed heavily.

 

He needed to step outside, get some fresh air or maybe he needed to see a friendly face; someone who could help him escape the looming of shadows.

He took his phone and looked for Hoseok or Namjoon number but his brain did not listen to him as his fingers paused at ‘Stubborn brat’, Taesang’s number.

Yoongi sighed, took his Johnny Cash CD, left his apartment without thinking, entered the elevator and pressed the 20-floor button.

At this floor, there were only three doors. It was not difficult for the elder to find the stylist’s apartment since he knew for sure the door on the left was where an old rich heir with nine snakes lived, well-known by the neighborhood; and the other one in the center was the apartment of a foreigner couple who liked to small talk with him, to his dismay, whenever he met them.

 

So Yoongi took a deep breath and rang the doorbell on the right door.

Silence.

He rang again.

Nothing.

 

“He is not here…” he said in an undertone.

“What the Yoongi? What are you disappointed about?” he swore under his breath.

 

Without further delay, Yoongi called the elevator to go back to his apartment but when the doors opened, his mouth dropped: Taesang was inside wide-eyed.

 

“What are you doing here Hyung?” the younger asked surprised.

 

“I- I am on my way back from… from visiting my friend” he stuttered pointing the door on the left. ‘You stutter now Yoongi!’ he cursed in his head.

 

“You’re with Miss Nine Snakes?” wondered the stylist with a funny smile.

 

Yoongi looked at the door he just pointed out and sighed before adding in the most convincing voice he could.

“Yeah, yeah… we... we are friends!”

 

Taehyung giggled.

“And you listened to Johnny Cash together?” he added with his boxy smile.

 

Yoongi looked at his right hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter