A note from...

My Hyung from Daegu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13 days before they kissed again

“Few days and we will be back to Daegu… Daegu...” Taehyung whispered in an inaudible tone.

“What did you say?” questioned Jimin his mouth full of kimchi.

 

Jimin had invited the other to his favorite restaurant to show him around and this one accepted joyfully to follow his 95-liner new friend. He needed it... He needed to talk.

 

“Have you ever been in love Jiminie?” Taehyung asked with a serious look.

 

Jimin raised his eyebrows at the sudden question and swallowed his mouthful quickly.

“I did… Why?” replied the vocal coach puzzled.

 

“How…” hesitated Taehyung. “How did you confess?”

 

“I never confessed, they always confessed to me first” smiled Jimin brushing his hair with a smirk.

 

Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

 

“I’m kidding!” giggled Jimin. “I just feel it… You know if someone wants you to be in his life, he’ll put you there and once you’re there… you could easily guess what place this person gave you. If it’s friendship or love, you know it. You feel it. And then, one of you will have the courage to say those three terrifying words ‘I love you’... It doesn’t matter who says it first.”

 

“It sounds so easy” sighed Taehyung “but truth is, it’s not”

 

“Who is this special someone?” patted Jimin. “Maybe I can help if you give me more details”

 

Taehyung sighed harder.

“Well...” he paused a few seconds and continued in an undertone as if he was afraid this special someone could hear him. “It’s… It’s… Well, it’s… It’s…”

 

“Spit it out Tae!” giggled Jimin.

 

“MIN YOONGI” almost screamed Taehyung.

 

“Yoo-yoongi Hyung?” repeated Jimin in shock.

 

Taehyung nodded, his eyes on the ground.

 

“Okay…” slowly answered Jimin. “I’m half-surprised to be honest.” He finally grinned. “You guys just stare at each other so damn much”

 

Taehyung weakly smiled, his face burning at the simple thought of Yoongi’s intense eyes making Jimin snicker.

 

“Honestly Taesang, Yoongi Hyung is not the easiest fish to get” spoke out Jimin. “But sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. 20 seconds of embarrassing bravery. Just go to his place and tell him ‘Listen handsome snow white, I like you a lot. I was waiting for a sign or something but you’re God damn too mysterious.’ And then BAM you kiss him on the lips. End of the story. Micdrop”

 

“I almost thought your advice was logical” sighed again the stylist “but the last part about kissing is a big no-no!”

 

 

“Daegu? Really? You should have warned me Seok!” spoke Yoongi between his teeth as he entered his apartment.

 

“Hobi, Hoseokie, Seok, Seokie… Would you ever choose one name?” the dancer teased following the elder.

 

Yoongi stared at his dongsaeng harshly. The kind of look that went right through your soul with fire and storm.

Hoseok gulped, he knew when he should stop to tease his hyung and he knew those eyes could not be challenged whatsoever.

 

“Hyung…” he moaned cutely at the dangerous look. “It was not my idea…”

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes and sighed while collapsing on his couch. It was not Hoseok’s fault, still he could not believe he would go to Daegu in few days now. He could not believe he would dig into his past.

Since his parents loved to come to Seoul, he never bothered to go to his hometown. In fact, it had been years he went there. Was he ready? Could he face his past souvenir of this little chubby neighbor who fell in love with him once?

 

“Daegu is not that terrible.” Softly said Hoseok with an almost cracking voice. “We also had good memories there... I met you there”

 

Yoongi looked at the dancer wisely. How could he be so selfish? He knew Hoseok cherished this little town of them; Daegu for the dancer had another meaning.

 

“We do” the elder smiled lightly and added, “Remember when we won the basketball match against Bukyeon High School?”

 

Hoseok smiled.

“We won at the very last minute.” He chuckled. “But most of all I remember our coach wanted to treat us, and that we finally ended up at the worst pizzeria ever” The dancer laughed heartily making Yoongi smiled at the same time.

 

Hoseok joined the elder on the coach and cleared his throat.

“Hyung?”

 

Yoongi hummed.

 

“Would you be hurt if you see Him again?” asked cautiously the choreographer.

 

“Who? Coach Jung?” Yoongi questioned with a suppressed laugh.

 

“No… Him” answered the other. “I mean I swear if seeing Him again hurts you, I swear I would do everything to protect you.”

 

Yoongi chuckled at the determination on the younger face.

 “I’m your Hyung I don’t need protection. It’s the other way around Kid” he smirked before adding in a more serious tone. “It’s seems unlikely but if I do see Him… it won’t hurt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter