The Stars in your eyes

My Hyung from Daegu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 days before they kissed again

“Of course I believe in aliens, but I think they have not appeared on planet earth yet!” argued Yoongi.

 

Taehyung and him were talking for quite a time now, discussed how to change the world, their perception of the future, their dreams but also which Star Wars movie was the best or even the existence of aliens. Yoongi really did not have a clue as to what he was doing but he was able to tell the younger everything that was in his mind and he had never felt like this before – at least since a long time. He just knew that when he talked to him, the world felt right. That was what guided him; and each mile they drove, he wanted more of that.

 

“Oh! Ikea!” pointed Taehyung through the window of the car.

 

“No Taesang…” voiced Yoongi knowing what the younger was thinking.

 

“I’ve said nothing” whined the stylist with his puppies eyes bringing a smile to the elder face.

 

“Oh yes you did! I can also read in you!” chuckled the producer. “We won’t go there and hide in their closet to pretend we’re back from Narnia.”

 

Taehyung burst out laughing and tried to convince the elder between two snickers. Yoongi sighed, defeated –he could not refuse this cutie anything - and turned sharp right at the small sign with the Ikea logo.

 

“Just this once” he warned before parking the car while Taehyung was joyfully clapping his hands.

 

They entered the big store and sneaked in the first wardrobe they found. Taehyung could not stop giggling, so Yoongi put his finger on his mouth in order to shush him. The younger froze instantly at the elder touch. He suddenly realized how close their faces were and the burning contact of Yoongi’s finger still on his lips. Soon his wide-open heart drummed in his chest, butterflies flied in his entire body, heat burnt across his spine. How many times Taehyung dreamt this scene in his head but now the world went up in flames around him. His eyes met and held his for only a few seconds, but it was long enough for him to blush intensely. Although the closet was dark and smaller than it looked on the outside; Taehyung knew Yoongi was still staring at him deeply.

The younger raised his eyes again and stopped to breath for a moment. He could have been a bit taller than the elder, he felt shorter, his body tensed at the strong eye contact.

Yoongi slowly took off his finger from the younger’s lips, and Taehyung had suddenly trouble swallowing. He his lips, so did Yoongi.

The elder then brushed his lips against the younger’s left ear, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through Taehyung’s nerves, shivers that made his whole body tremble.

 

"You need to be quiet" he whispered with his raspy voice. A voice that took the younger’s breath away and gave it back.

 

When the younger still said nothing, Yoongi brushed his mouth against his cheek, his finger tracing the line of his right cheekbone. The kind of touch that broke open the sky.

 

“Understood?” the elder asked, his voice deeper, sinner.

And at this instant Yoongi swore he could have kissed the stylist. Kiss him with a curious childish delight. Kiss him until he moaned.

 

Taehyung nodded like a child, his heart beating faster and faster.

Yoongi was way too close and in the younger’s head everything goes oddly quiet, like the moment of silence between lightning and thunder. The whole world might have turned upside down, Taehyung did not care because the only thing he cared was in front of him. He wanted to reach up for Yoongi’s neck gently, bend down and kiss those sinful lips but before he could make a move the doors of the closet opened widely.

 

“Oh my god!” screamed an old woman surprised to see the two young men inside the wardrobe.

 

Yoongi grasped Taehyung wrist and ran to the exit door. The elder laid on his car door catching his breath while Taehyung felt he was about to faint, overwhelmed by what he just experienced.

 

‘What just happened? Was he playing with me or…? Was it real ? What should I do?’ he thought in a second when Yoongi suddenly broke the silence.

 

“We just screwed the whole joke!” he laughed. “Well we tried at least.”

 

He smiled but deep inside, Yoongi’s mind was a mess.

Was it the darkness of the closet or the brilliance of Taesang’s eyes that made him remember another sensation he had years ago in his High School lockers room?

A sensation he had with another man named ‘Tae’. A sensation oddly similar.

At multiple times, Yoongi had the feeling he already knew Taesang, that his soul met his in another life but this time it was different. There was something more, something deep and buried in him.

 

“Yes…” weakly said the stylist seeing Yoongi apparently unfazed behavior.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter