Goodbye Kiss (Namjoon POV)

His baby sister

I heard the key in the door signaling to me that one of the other girls was already here. Jeanna was asleep on my chest and my arms were around her. I looked up at the door just as the door opened. 

"Oh... Hi. Sorry I didn't realize you guys were here." She walks in. 

"I'm Kyan, your girlfriends best friend." 

"Ah you're Kyan" I say. 

"She's asleep?" she asks and I nod in response. 

"How cute. Well I'm just headed to my roo to grab some clothes and put them in a bag. I have dance training in 20 minutes. It was nice to meet you Namjoon." 

"You too." 

She eventually leaves and it's just me and Jeanna again. I let her sleep and eventually find myself drifting off as well, listening to the background of the drama. 

When I wake she's smiling at me, her face inches from me. Normally I would be scared but her face is actually extremely comforting to me. She looks like home, feels like home. I just want to stay with her. 

"Did you enjoy your nap?" She asks sounding like a little kid. 

"I did. Did you enjoy yours?" 

She nods. 

"Good. Cuz you're gonna need it." 

I pick her up and then pin her on the couch. 

"Namjoon?" 

I smile at her and kiss her forehead. I moved my hands down to her stomach and watch her eyes close. I then begin to tickle her. 

"Yah, Namjoon stop." She says inbetween giggles. 

I continue to tickle her as her feet kick around and she hits my shoulders. Her laugh rings through the dorm and I can't help but smile at how adorable she is acting. I eventually stop and she catches her breath. 

"I'm really going to miss you Namjoon." She says. 

"I'm going to miss you more." I say to her. 

She smiles and then looks at her phone. 

"I have dance training in 20 minutes." She says sadly. 

"So..." 

She looks at me and I see tears in her eyes. 

"Hey don't cry. We'll talk all the time. I won't ever stop talking to you and thinking of you. I love you more than you know." 

She nods and I wipe her tears from her face. She looks up at me and smiles. 

"I love you Namjoon." 

"I love you too Jeanna." 

I put my hands on her face and lean in for a kiss. It starts out gentle, I just take in the way she feels and how soft her lips are. But then she presses her lips against mine and I begin to taste her. Everything rushes to me. The fact that this is the last kiss for a while makes it that much harder. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and I lean into the couch and press her up against it. 

Our breathing is heavy and uneven but it doesn't matter right now. Right now all that matters is how much we love each other. All that matters is this last kiss. I take in every little detail of her curves before I pull back. 

"Let's call that a goodbye kiss." She says and I smile before kissing her once more. 

"I love you." I say. 

"I love you more." She says. 

I get up and leave with one last quick kiss. I get in my car and start it and stare up at the dorm. 

"I will miss you more than anything Jeanna." 

The rest of the drive home I keep thinking of all the great times we had. The first time we had ever met. Graduation day. The day she called me oppa for the first time. That one still makes me laugh. And last night. Everything feels so right yet so wrong. I can't help but enjoy myself as I drive. All I'm left with is good memories. 

I get inside the house and I hear my phone ringing. I lift it up and press the button.

"Namjoon!" 

It's in that small gaze, the sound of her voice, the smile spread from ear to ear, that I feel truly entrapped by her love.