Oppa?

His baby sister

I spent the next two days thinking about Namjoon. He was gorgeous when we had first met and since then he has just gotten straight y. I kept getting side glances at him from the table at breakfast and I tried to catch his gaze a few times. Once I did he would blush and it made me blush more. He had begun to absolutely drive me crazy. 

On the second night of my stay I was brushing my hair out after a nice hot shower. I had a small tanktop on and shorts. I finished brushing it out and my hairdryer to hopefully get some of it dry. As I was bent over drying my hair I didn't notice his door open. He walked up to me and stood over me. I flipped up and hit my head on his. We both fell to the ground in pain. I turned off the dryer and looked at him.

"Yah, what the hell?"

"I..." He was blushing now. 

"You were looking at me were'nt you?" 

"I... wasn't." 

"Liar!" I said laughing.

He was flustered and couldn't find words.

"Think about it Kim Namjoon looking at Kim Jeanna wondering what..." I was caught off by his hand on my hip.

"I wouldn't suggest saying another word Jeanna." 

His eyes had become rough and his grip wasn't as soft as he usually had been. Instead it was as if he was holding me in place keeping me from doing anything else. I was breathing heavy and uneven. He bit his lip slightly.

"You've been driving me insane princess. I can hear your voice when you sing, I can smell your perfume everywhere. I have to go to school and not think about you. It drives me crazy."  The way he said crazy made chills run down my spine. 

I bit my lip and looked up at him with puppy eyes. I was playing the soft look to make him even that much more crazy about me. I wanted him. I had wanted him two days ago. He smiled down at me.

"Oppa?" I said with a sweet voice. 

I heard him growl and he bit his lip. "Yeah Princess?" 

I smiled when he called me princess. "I want you." I said as ily as possible.

Honestly had he kissed me right then he would have been my first kiss. I had zero experience with guys. But Kyan had tried to teach me a few things. But I still was inexperienced as hell. 

He leaned closer to me till I could feel his hot breath against my lips. 

"So damn precious." He says quietly. 

He leans closer and my eyelids shut. I'm expecting to feel his lips against mine. Instead I feel his finger. I look up at him.

"So needy, I'm going to make you wait. Like I said I have to be absolutely positive you want me." 

I growl and he makes a pouty face to mock me. 

"Poor princess." He leaves and shuts the door. 

I scream out a little bit but it just sounds whiny. I finish drying my hair and then go and sit on my bed. 

"He's such an ." I whisper to myself before laying down and watching Kdrama's for the third time around.