You're mine

His baby sister

"Don't think I can't see straight through you Jeanna." He said, his voice in a growl. 

"What do you mean?" I asked slightly nervous.

"Oh come on, Yoongi couldn't hide it if he wanted to and neither could you." 

"Hide what?" 

With those words he was almost instantly to me with his head cocked to the side and his eyes full of anger and lust.His rough hands were on my waist holding me extremely close to him. I could feel his warm breath on my lips and his cold stare on me. Without an instant of thinking my arms went up and around his shoulders. He leaned close to me.

"You mess with my head Jeanna." 

I gulped, my heart was beating out of my chest. 

"What are you gonna do about it?" i asked half being y and half being rude.

With that his arms pushed me up into him and I felt his lips smash into mine. It wasn't horribly rough, but it wasn't gentle either. As he was moving his lips against mine I began to realize just how inexperienced I was. He must have too because he stepped back. 

"What?" He questioned softly. 

"I..." I couldn't find the words.

"I'm your first kiss?" He said slightly smirking.

I nodded in response. He just smirked again.

"How is it possible that the gorgeous Kim Jeanna has never kissed anyone before?" 

I shrugged my shoulders. I felt kind of weak but I wouldn't let him know that. 

"Well then baby girl it looks like I'll have to teach you the ways of kissing." 

When he called me baby girl my stomach got all giddy. I must have giggled quite a bit because he was beaming ear to ear. 

"Damn your so cute. It's gonna be hard trying to go slow so I can teach you." 

I smiled some more and then I felt his lips on me again. This time he was much more gentle. He held them there for about a minute until I was absolutely certain I would combust. He pulled away and I could see his lips were a bit plump from kissing me. 

"You know your mine right?" his breath brushing against my ear.

I nodded and he smiled. "Ok one last time before dinner. Just follow my lead." 

He kissed me again and then slowly pushed me closer to him. He moved his lips against mine and I tried my hardest to follow after him. It was hard trying to keep up with someone who had probably kissed a ton of girls. But it felt really amazing. After a while he bit my lip. It hurt and I pulled away.

"Sorry I forget your not used to this." 

I touched my lip. It wasn't bleeding so I felt a bit better. He just smirked at me. 

"After dinner we'll continue this. But the boys will be pissed if they find out that I'm in here." 

I nodded and he let go of me. He walked towards the door. He turned around and came to me and kissed me softly one more time.

"Sorry I just had to." 

I giggled really hard and he left. I tried to compose myself. I grabbed my phone and left my room to go to the kitchen. I sat down at the counter and Namjoon followed soon in after. Yoongi gave us both a look as Namjoon walked past me. I felt his hand slowly graze my back before he sat down next to me.

"Well at least Yoongi was still well enough to cook." he said.

I laughed and Yoongi glared at him. If only he knew.