taking care of Yoongi

His baby sister

I woke up with the bright sun on my face. I reached for my phone and saw what time it was. The clock read 9:30. Everyone would already be at school. I got up and threw on a small sweatshirt and went towards the kitchen. As I walked by Yoongi's room I heard coughing. I walked in and saw that yoongi's shirt was on the floor covered in puke and spit. I continued in and saw him in the bathroom over the toilet.

"Yoongi are you ok?" I asked

"Yah, Jeanna get out of here. You don't need to see this." He barked at me.

He puked again and I rushed over to him. After he had gotten most of it up I felt his forehead. It was practically on fire.

"Jeanna, you don't have to do this I can take care of myself." 

I shook my head "I did this for Jin all the time. Just relax." I said softly. 

He nodded and then puked one last time. After that I went to the kitchen. I knew Jin well enough to know that the medicine was in a cupboard somewhere. I searched until I had found the one. There were all kinds of medicine. I was serching for fever reliever. I picked up a bottle that was for anxiety. I read the label and saw it was for Namjoon. I quickly put it back and then found the fever medicine. 

I ran back to his room where he was slumped on the bathroom floor.I lifted his head. He smiled slightly at me and I smiled back. 

"Don't worry I got medicine for you. What happened?" 

"I.. I don't know. I just woke up and was puking my guts out." He said breathless. 

I nodded. "it's ok. I'll help you. It could have been something you ate." 

He nods. I get him a glass of water and make him swallow the pills. After he does I look at him. He's covered in a thin sheet of sweat and there is a slight bit of puke on his face. I sigh.

"You have to shower Yoongi." 

He just grunts. I roll my eyes.

"Come on Yoongi." I say sounding like a mother

He nods and tries to stand up. He catches on to the counter but still falls and leans all of his weight on me. I try to lift him up as much as possible. As soon as I get him seated on the toilet I sigh again. I see him trying to fumble with his pants to get them off. 

"Jeanna..." He half says. 

I nod knowing he needs my help. I go near him and he freaks out.

"Wait." He says tiredly. 

I stay where I am. "What is it?"

There's a bandana in my dresser drawer, top drawer. Put that over your eyes." He says.

I nod and leave to his room. I open the to drawer of his dresser. I see a few different bandana's, hats and other accessories. I grabbed the closest one, red with black markings on it. I walked back to the bathroom and stood in front of him. 

"I'll need your help." I say to him.

He nods. I kneel in front of him facing him. He takes the bandana and soflty wraps it around my head. His fingers are rough as though he has been picking a guitar or playing the piano for a long time. 

Once I feel it tightly on my head I try to move. But his fingers linger on my chin. I can feel his gaze and I hear his smirk. 

"Yoongi?" I ask softly.

He lets go and I help him get undressed. I quickly get him the towel that is lying on the floor to cover himself so I can start his shower. As soon as he's covered he slowly takes off my blindfold. I see his eyes again and then his smile. It's a real smile and I can see his gums. He looks absolutely adorable. I feel my heart pounding as his hands reach up and ruffle my hair. 

"Get in the shower already." I say getting flustered. 

He nods and I get up to get him a clean towel and clothes. I picked out a black tee shirt and grey sweats. Something comfortable.  I heard him slightly singing and I listened for a minute. His voice wasn't the most beautiful but it was adorable to hear him trying to sing. I opened the bathroom door and set his clothes and the towel on the counter. I continued to listen to him sing until I heard his hand hit knob. I quickly got out and sat on his bed. My heart was pounding wildly. He finally came out looking slightly better. 

"You need some rest Yoongi." I say. 

He nods and comes and lays down next to me on the bed. I wrap the covers around him and set a glass of water next to him along with more fever relievers. His eyes are starting to get heavier and he smiles.

"Jeanna." 

"Yeah Yoongi?" 

He chuckles a bit "Don't tell your brother I said this but you're super cute." 

I blush. "Thank you."

He chuckles again before falling asleep leaving me to myself. I go back to my room and just laugh for a minute. I hear him whining and I run back to his room. He's wide awake and smiling at me.

"Wanted to see what you would do." 

I laugh and turn back. 

"Jeanna?" His voice makes me turn to him. 

"Stay with me for a while." 

I nod and make my way to him. I lay down next to him and rest my head on the pillow next to his. He smiles at me. 

"Super cute." He whispers. 

I nod and we both fall asleep exhausted from the long morning.