Last day

His baby sister

Being Kim Seokjin’s baby sister is always a pain. No matter what I do he was always hovering over me. But it got worse the moment I met his friends.

The last day of my senior year of high school. The last day never really meant much. It was just a day to say last goodbyes. I put my car in park just as my friend Kyan pulls up. She shuts her door and then rushes to me. Her skirt and dress shirt is replaced with a bright blue tank top and shorts. The one good thing about last day, no uniforms. I was dressed in a black tee shirt and shorts.

“Yah, Lee Kyan, I hardly recognize you.” I shout at her.

“You're funny Kim Jeanna.” She says.

I smile brightly “what's the point of being here?" 

"To let teachers now just how much we really hated them." she says. 

I just laugh at her. She has plans, she wants to be an idol, travel the world and just sing. As for me I have college to look forward to. 

"You wanna come home with me after school today?" She asks.

"I have to go back to my place and finish packing before he gets home." 

"Ahh I almost forgot, you're spending your summer with your big brother. Sounds fun." 

I shrug my shoulders "it is what it is."

"You think he'll have a hot best friend you'll hook up with." 

"Kyan!." I say as my hand smacks her shoulder.  

"What? It was just a question." 

"A rude one." I say half laughing. 

"Oh come on Jeanna like you would pass up the opportunity to be with a college student." 

"I would if they were my brother's best friend." 

"Tch, you would not." 

I roll my eyes. Normally I wouldn't pass up a good college boy, as long as he took care of me and made me happy. But my brother's friends are different. He was so protective, not that I minded it. He actually got me out of a lot of fights. And when I came out to him as possibly being bi he helped me figure everything out. But with is friends I wouldn't get the talking to, they would. He would be willing to lose a friend to protect me. 

I wouldn't let him do that. 

As we walked into the school we both smiled.

"Let's just get this over with." We say together. 

We head towards our first period, english. We both walk in and see that only a few of us even bothered to show up. Ji Hana calls us over and we go and sit with her. Kyan and her have already formed a small group to become idols. They tell me I can join but I don't have the time. Last week they went to an audtion together but got no responds.

We sit down in our seats. She smiles brightly. 

"What are you so happy about?" Kyan asks her.

In response she grabs her wallet. She pulls out three cards from her wallet. On the front of them are idol companies, JYP, YG and SM. I smile at both of them as they begin to freak out.

"You're kidding right?" Kyan asks still holding her hands tightly. 

"Nope. I got the call last night. I was dying all morning waiting to tell you." 

"congrats guys this is a huge deal." I say as they hug me. 

"I wish you could have come with us. One audition wouldn't be that bad." Kyan said.

"It would be fun but I'm going to college soon." 

"Oh come on Jeanna. One audition. They want us to reaudtion for them. At least try this one time." 

I sigh. They both give me puppy eyes making my heart melt.

"Fine only once though." 

"Deal!" They both say.

We hug again. One audition wouldn't completely change my life right?