I've missed you

His baby sister

I flopped on my bed. I felt like I was on cloud 9 from this amazing feeling. We had called and decided that we were going to be signing with JYP. It wasn't a hard decision really. We had almost already figured out that's what we wanted. I decided that I needed some food. I was starving. 

I walked out and heard Namjoon and Jin talking. I hid behind the wall as I listened in to their conversation. 

"I'm really sorry Jin. I know I was in the wrong. I shouldn't have went after your sister like that. And I most definitely shouldn't have disrespected you like that." 

I heard my brother sigh. 

"Namjoon, I understand that you had feelings for my sister. I mean you danced with her at homecoming Senior year. But I don't understand why you couldn't just tell me all of that. I'm hurt that my best friend wouldn't even tell me when he was dating my sister." 

I looked in and saw Namjoon smile as he gave my brother a hug. He turned towards me and I ran back to my room. 

He had just made up with my brother. I was feeling proud of myself. I got Namjoon to apologize to Jin. Now was he coming to say he was sorry to me? As if answering my question there was a knock on my door. 

"Come in." I said. 

Suddenly Namjoon appeared in my doorway. He looked at me and smiled softly. 

"You heard everything didn't you?" 

I became wide eyed. How had he known? 

"I saw your head poke in." He was smiling to the point his dimples were showing. 

I blushed lightly as he came closer to me. He sat down next to me on my bed and smiled before pushing some of my hair behind my ear. 

"I'm really sorry Jeanna." He said. 

I smiled "You've already apologized enough for today. Besides you can make it up to me." 

He smiled before resting his hand on my face. 

"Oh yeah?" 

I nodded and he got up and closed my door. He couldn't have possibly come any quicker. I was absolutely craving his touch, his kiss everything. And when his deep brown eyes looked so hungrily into mine I lost it. I got up and jumped into his arms. His lips smashed against mine as he carried me back to my bed. He layed me down softly and looked at me. 

His eyes had gone soft but his arms were still rigid with lust. My breathing was shallow and I was absolutely going insane while he looked at me. 

"Call me Oppa again." He had started kissing my neck softly, occasionally biting down leaving marks. 

I gulped. I had only done that to make him go crazy. I wasn't really prepared for what came after Oppa. 

"O...Op..." i couldn't do it. I was too afraid. 

"We won't do anything you don't want to do Jeanna." 

I felt a little better after he did that. He came back up and looked at me. There must have still been some fear in my eyes. 

"I promise, I won't ever hurt you Jeanna. You're too precious." He kissed my lips softly. 

He pulled back and kissed my forehead. He moved from my forehead to my nose making me scrunch it up. He kissed my cheeks and then my lips once again. I felt so safe back in his arms. He moved to my neck. 

"Oppa." I sighed out. 

I heard a small growl from him as he started attacking my neck, his hands were making their way from my hips up my shirt. I became concious of his hand movements but they stopped on my stomach. Their warmth spreading throughout me. He came back up and was kissing my lips. My mind became blank and all I could feel was his heat and his touch. 

Without realizing what I was doing I reached down to the hem of his shirt and began to pull it up over his head. He sat up so that I was on his lap so that I could get his shirt over him. He then reached down and started pulling my shirt over my head. 

Everything was all a blur and before I knew it he was hovering over me kissing my stomach. I was so lost in his touch. He came back up to my lips and kissed me asking what I wanted. He pulled back and gave me a smile as I kissed him softly. 

I nodded softly and that was all it took for soft and sweet Namjoon to become dominant as hell.