Graduation Day

His baby sister

I had woken up that morning next  to Namjoon who was lovingly brushing my hair to the side. It had been almost 2 weeks since he had started sleeping in my room with me. He had told me everything about why he slept with me. 

The first reason was that his anxiety usually kept him up at night. He told me that he was trying to take medication for it but that it didn't always work well. He even told me that Jin would come in and lay with him until he fell asleep. It made me smile knowing that my brother was so caring to him. 

The second reason was that he felt better next to me. Not just for him but for me. He felt that if he slept in the same room as me he could protect me. It honestly made me fall that much more in love with him. 

I caressed his face softly before kissing him. He smirked against my lips. When I pulled away he sighed happily. 

"Today is graduation day baby." I whispered. 

He smiled and kissed me softly. 

"So glad you get to be there." 

I got up and sat on the edge of the bed debating on whether or not I should get up. My decision was made for me when he pulled me back and into his arms. I giggled as he held on to me. 

"God your gorgeous baby girl." 

I smiled. His hands went up my oversized shirt as he held onto the sides of my stomach, his cold hands felt really good. He rested his head against my shoulder and kissed my neck softly. I let out a small sigh. 

"You have to get ready mister." 

"Mmm do I have to right now?" he says against my skin.

I laugh and turn around to face him. 

"Yeah you do." I kiss him. 

He smiles and then finally gets up with a few grunts. I'm giggling the entire time. 

"Yah! No laughing!" he says

But I can't help it. I laugh the entire time. He was just absolutely adorable and I couldn't help but be so unbelievably in love with him. Just as he was getting into the shower Jin came into my room.

"Yah! Jin don't you know how to knock?" 

"Sorry Jeanna. I just need your opinion on something." 

He held up two ties.

"Which will look better with my suit." 

He was wearing a black suit that fit him perfectly, it really showed off his broad shoulders. One tie was black and the other was greyish. I pointed at the black one. 

"That one, it'll look better."

He smiled at me before giving me a big hug.

"Thanks Jeanna, I love you." 

I was caught off guard. Not once had he ever said that he loved me. Unless I had just never heard it. But now that he had said it I was almost crying. I held on to him tighter. 

"I love you too Jin." 

I let go and left him to go and get dressed. Meanwhile I heard Namjoon get out of the shower. I decided that I would go and take a shower myself and get ready for my big brother, and boyfriend's, graduation. 

I got out and put on my best dress. It was knee length and red. I knew that Namjoon would like it. I put on my red converse and put my hair up into a intricate braid. I then did my makeup lightly and walked into Namjoon's room. He was finishing putting on his shoes. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Damn babe you look beautiful." 

I smiled as he came close to me. I grabbed his tie and fixed it like a stereotypical girlfriend. 

"You look absolutely handsome Namjoon." 

He kissed my forehead before we went opposite ways to the kitchen where everyone else was all dressed up for the graduation. We all piled into the car and drove to the ceremony. 

I sat with my mom and dad and watched as the 7 of them crossed the stage and graduated from college. I was so proud of them. After the ceremony we all went out and celebrated together. Mom and dad had to catch a flight back to America. Jin and I said our goodbyes again before they left. 

We all got back to the house around 7 and plopped on the couch. Everyone was exhausted from the day. Namjoon smiled at me and then turned to the boys.

"Well I think I'm going to call it a night." 

We all said goodnight to him. After sitting there for a few minutes I followed him back into our rooms. I sat on my bed and took off my shoes just as he came in through the bathroom.

"Comgrats college graduate." I said quietly so no one would hear. 

He smirked before smashing his lips against mine. Normally he wasn't this rough, something must have gotten the better of him. His hands explored my back until they found the straps of my dress. He slowly lowered them as his lips moved from my lips to my neck. 

"Namjoon." I sighed. 

He sighed against my neck as he left a small mark on it. I fell into him as each little touch was beginning to send me over the edge. He had never done this before and I was a bit nervous.

Just then my door opened and I saw my brother standing there wide eyed as he took in the scene before him.