Jin

His baby sister

After school I go home to finish packing up my things. An entire summer with my brother at his place in Seoul. I knew for a fact that he lived with his 6 other friends and that they were all college students. It had been so long since I had seen Jin. 

As I'm packing all my things into a two boxes and a duffel bag my cat Mochi comes up to me and rubs herself against my leg. I pet her soft black fur. She purrs quietly and I smile at her.

"I love you Mochi." She purrs in reply. 

I finish packing and then start getting her stuff together. It's just her food and water bowl. She sleeps on my bed anyways. 

Perfectly on time my brother comes into the house and sets his keys down on the counter in the kitchen.

"Jin Oppa!" I say as I jump into his arms. 

"Jeanna. So good to see you again." He hugs me tightly before setting me down on the ground again.

His broad shoulders holding me so tight, 

"Ah where are mom and dad?" He asks. 

As if on command they come in through the garage door. 

"Jin." They both say. 

My mother wraps him up in a hug and my father shakes his hand. 

"Quite a real man now. When do you graduate?" Dad asks.

"In a few weeks. Will you be there?" He asks.

"Of course we will. We wouldn't miss your college graduation. That's a huge deal." Mom hugs him again. 

"Well we're off to America for the summer. We love you both very much." mom hugs me. 

They grab their bags and then walk out. Before the door closes dad holds it open.

"Watch after her Jin." 

"I will Dad." He replies. 

They finally leave and it's just me and my brother. I smile at him. He just laughs.

"You're a dork. Grab your things, it's my night to cook at the house." 

"Ok." I say.

He ruffles my hair before I head to my room to grab my boxes. I can only grab one and throw my duffle on top of it. 

"Jin Oppa!" I call out whiny.

"What?" He matches my tone making me laugh.

"Come help me." I say.

I hear him sigh and he appears in my doorway. He grabs the other box and carries it out of my room. He can carry it with just one arm. His other hand opens the door as I walk out to his car. He pops open the trunk and I throw the boxes in. I go back in to grab Mochi and he comes with me to grab her things. By the time we get Mochi in the car and finish everything up we have spent 20 minutes. 

Jin sighs and starts the car. Immediately Girl's Generation starts playing. I look at him questioningly. 

"Shut up right now Jeanna."  

"I didn't say anything." I say defensively.

"You thought something." I just laugh. 

Leave it to my older brother to listen to Girl's Generation. We drove the long drive to Seoul and finally arrived at his place. It was small and had a white exterior. There was only one other car in the drive way. He smiled at me before getting out of the car. I followed him up to the front door.

"We'll grab your things later." He said to me. 

I nodded and he opened up the door. Already I could hear the other boy's voices. I smiled hearing them laugh. Jin led me to the kitchen where they were. 

"Everyone this is my baby sister Jeanna, Jeanna this is everyone." I smiled.

Everyone smiled at me then shouted "Welcome home!"