Auditions

His baby sister

I looked at myself in the mirror. My small figure was coverd in a blue tee shirt, and a pair of leggings. I looked well dressed for my audition. I was a singer no doubt but I could dance as well. I had already called Kyan 6 times making sure it was a private audition. I was so nervous. 

Not to mention I hadn't talked to Namjoon in about a week. I checked my phone again before tying my hair up in a high pony and putting my snapback on my head. I looked like the stereotypical idol.  

I grabbed my bag and headed out of my door. I was quickly met by a very tall figure standing in my doorway. His eyes were on the floor and I could see the small shadow of a bruise over his left eye. He wouldn't look at me and spoke softly. 

"I'm sorry Jeanna." 

I looked at him. I wasn't sure how I was feeling right now. I was somewhere between hating him and loving him. At this point I didn't have enough time to really care though. 

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. And I have to go I'll be late." 

I pushed passed him trying to push him out of my mind. I got in my car and drove over to Kyan's house. While I was in the car a stupid love song came on and took me by surprise. What took me aback though, was the tears coming from my eyes. 

I quickly wiped them away and made sure my makeup was fine. It needed a little fixing but I could easily do that. I was already frustrated with myself now. I had just let myself completely go and cried over a boy. 

A boy who had hurt me and my brother. 

I pulled into Kyan's driveway and walked up to the door. She opened it and I saw her bright green tanktop and leggings. Her hair was half up and her makeup was much lighter than usual. 

Hana came up from behind her in a similar outfit as me. A small purple shirt and leggings. We all looked absolutely fantastic. Just seeing them made me feel ten times better than I had before. 

The two girls grabbed their things and put them in the back of my car. I turned the key and immediately another love song came on. I quickly grabbed my phone and shoved the aux cord in. 

"What do we want girls?" I asked. 

"BIGBANG!" They both yelled. 

With that I put on BIGBANG. It was a little inspiration for us. I had grown up listening to bands like them. Then SHINee had come along. I took great inspiration from them all. They had been my original reason to become a singer. But things didn't always work out like that.

We pulled up to the place where our driver would be meeting us. We were told that we had to take a driver to the place where our audition was held. It made me that much more nervous. THey must really have a lot of respect for us. Our driver pulled up and got out. 

"Ah you must be the 3 girls." He said smiling sweetly.

We all nodded as he opened the door and we got inside the van. It was rather spacious and I was impressed. I knew that we were auditioning for the 3 top entertainment businesses in Korea. But the fact that they would go through this much trouble for a single audition was insane to me. 

When we arrived at the building for our audition we were all surprised by how small it was. As we walked in we saw that it was one studio. It was covered wall to wall with mirrors and in the center stood the table where Park Jinyoung, Yang Hyun Suk and Han Se Min sat looking at us. It was clear that this was more than a vocal audition. 

WE stood in the front and I saw Mr. Park smirk.

"These girls." he said sounding proud and excited. 

I was smiling quite brightly now. Mr. Yang pointed at me. 

"And you are the girl with the video audition correct?" 

I cocked my head and looked at Kyan. She answered for me. 

"Yeah this is Kim Jeanna." She said. 

"Ah the one with the voice." Mr. Han said quietly. 

I was completely tooken aback. Had they really used a video of me to audition? Suddenly Mr. Park was looking at us. 

"Well then show us what you got." 

The first part is the actual singing. We had picked on I Need a Girl by Taeyang. I had loved this song for a long time and our voices worked really well for it. After we had finished the first part Hana was taken out since she was a rapper and would be evaluated on a different scale. While we stood in the hallways Kyan eyed me. 

"What you thought we wouldn't have made you audition? You have the voice Jeanna." 

"I have college." i said. 

"If you really cared you wouldn't be here." 

Mr. Yang came and pulled us back in for the dance portion. We showed off several types, cutsie, technical and y.

After we were finished they dismissed us out. We sat on the wall next to the door. We were nervous as hell. Meanwhile I began to process what Kyan had said. 

"If you really cared you wouldn't be here."

Maybe she was right. If I really wanted to go to college I would be there. Not here at an audition to be an idol. Not singing my heart and soul out for the small chance of actually acing this audition. 

She reached out and took my hand. 

"You did great Jeanna." 

I grabbed Hana's hand.

"We did great." I say. 

Just then the door opens and all 3 CEO's walk out. They each hand us a card. 

"This decision is up to you. All 3 of us would love to have you."  

With that the three of us are cheering and throwing our arms around each other. It was decided that day, I wasn't going to college to do nothing with my life. I was going to be an idol with my 2 best friends.