Leaving again

His baby sister

I woke up in Namjoon's arms. His lips were attached to my neck softly. I rolled over and kissed him softly. 

"You good baby?" He asked me. 

I nodded "A bit sore." 

He smiled and his arms wrapped around me tightly. 

"Now you really are mine." He said. 

I nodded completely lost in a haze. I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone. I had missed a call from Kyan. I rolled over to Namjoon and kissed him. 

"you better get out and dressed before Jin realizes anything." I said to him. 

I heard Jin walk by my door. 

"Too late the entire house knows!" He shouted. 

Namjoon and I just laughed. He kissed me softly before getting up and leaving my room. He had shorts on but was shirtless. I was still blown away by how fit he really was. He closed the door behind him and I decided to call Kyan back. 

She was being stubborn but after the 4th ring she picked up. 

"It's a good thing I love you." She said.

I laughed "What's up Ky?" 

"Well I have some news for you. But first there's something you need to tell me." 

I was shocked. Sure I was going to tell her about Namjoon and I but how did she guess it. 

"How'd you know?" 

"You're brother texted me." 

I laughed as I quickly got up out of my bed and ran towards him. 

"Yah Jin! You told my best friend." 

He just laughed and I hit his arm. I went back to my conversation with Kyan. 

"So you gonna tell me or not?" 

"You already know the story Kyan." I said to her.

"fine but I better get the story soon. Speaking of soon guess who's moving tommorow?" 

"Seriously Ky, where to?"

"Well... that's the thing." She was talking slowly making me worried. 

"What is it Ky?" 

"We're both moving. JYP wants to move us into the dorm as soon as possible. He wants us training by the end of the week." 

My heart sank. I had just made up with Namjoon and already I would be moving. Not to mention that I hadn't told Jin or Namjoon about my becoming an idol. I went silent for a while. 

"Jeanna?" 

"I am.. I'm here" 

"Are you ok?" 

"I think so. I need to talk to my brother and Joon. Can I call you back?" 

"Yeah... yeah." 

I hung up and sat there for a minute just processing what I had just learned. Jin walks by me. 

"You ok?" 

"I'm moving." i say under my breath but he hears me. 

"what are you talking about?" 

"I auditioned with Kyan and Hana and got accepted by JYP. Kyan just told me that we are moving into the dorms as soon as possible and starting training by the end of the week." 

He looked at me for a minute before moving. 

"Well then let's get you packed missy. You don't have much time. And we have to go and grab all your stuff from mom and dad's. We should have thought about this before." I was smiling.

I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. He was surprised but immediately hugged me back. 

"Thank you oppa." 

"Anytime Jeanna. You are my one and only sister afterall. I would do anything for you." 

He let go and we went back to my room to start packing. I was met by Namjoon in the hallway. 

"What's going on?" 

"I...I'm moving." 

He stopped dead in his tracks before wrappping his arms around my waist and pulling me in for the most passionate kiss of my entire life. I would have kept kissing him if Jin hadn't cleared his throat super loudly making both of us forget what we were doing. 

"Explain." He said to me. 

"I auditioned with my friends and we got accepted by JYP so now we are moving into the dorms and starting training before the end of the month." 

He pulled me in again. I pulled away after a minute. 

"Yah stop doing that!" I say to him. 

"can't help it. It could be the last for a while. Now let's get you packed." 

I pulled him in this time. 

"I thought you said to stop it." 

"Couldn't help it. You're too good of a boyfriend." 

He smiled before helping Jin and I pack up all my things that I had just moved in.