Have we met?

His baby sister

They all stand up as Jin introduces them all to me.

The youngest, Jungkook stands up. He's relatively tall, with long dark hair. It's cut in a way that makes him look like a prince. His dark brown eyes pour into my soul as his small bunny smile crosses his face. He caught me staring at him which made his cheeks turn a bright shade of red. 

The next to be introduced is Tae. His brown eyes make him look like a playful puppy, and when he smiles his lips form a box shape that I find absolutely adorable. His light brown hair is slightly wavy and lays across his forehead perfectly. He looks like a playful child. But when he speaks his voice is so deep that it resonates inside of me. 

After Tae is Jimin. He stands with such a grace but he also looks powerful.He isn't much taller than me but I feel like I shouldn't mess with him. His brilliant red locks frame his face perfectly. He's wearing a pair of glasses that make his deep brown eyes glisten. When he smiles he looks like an absolute child. It makes me smile immediately. 

Next is Hobi, immediately the first thing I notice is his sunshiney smile. His eyes become an adorable squint when he smiles and all of his teeth are showing. After he takes a break from being a total dork I see his bright brown eyes for the first time. They're absolutely shimmering. His black hair just makes them that much more beautiful. He stands like he doesn't care but his face says otherwise.

After Hobi is Yoongi. His teal hair stands out and looks soft as hell. He looks like he would rather be sleeping than being introduced to Jin's baby sister. His eyes are a deep brown and they are practically hidden by his eyelids. His small body fit him perfectly. His black sweatshirt covered most of what would be his body type, but by the looks of it he wasn't very big. 

Finally is Namjoon, he's the most gorgeous of all of them. His dyed white hair shimmers against his skin. His eyes are deep and our into me making me stare. He's fairly tall. Definitely taller than me. He's wearing a white tee shirt that shows off his body very well. His shoulders are broad and I feel like his hugs would be great. When he smiles I noticed his dimples that made him look so cute. 

After I'm introduced to all of them Jin takes me to my room. There's a conjoining door. I look at it and look at Jin. 

"What's that?" I ask. 

"Oh the conjoined bathroom. Namjoon is on the other side of that bathroom. You two will share a bathroom." He says.

I feel a cold chill run through my back.

"Sh..share?" I stutter. 

"Yeah, you shouldn't be worried about him though. He wouldn't touch a hair on your head. That's why I let you stay here." 

I nodded. He hugged my shoulders.

"Welcome home Jeanna." 

"Thanks Jin." 

I get to work putting things away in spots that I want them. After I have most of my clothes put away I grab my random things. I hear a door close and then hear the shower start. 

Namjoon must be taking a shower, I think to myself. 

I continue to put my things away but my bathroom door opens and there is Namjoon standing in his white tee shirt and jeans.

"I thought..."

"Nevermind that, something's driving me insane." He said eyeing me. 

"Wh..What?" I stutter. 

He smiles "Nothing bad, so don't be worried." 

I relax a little but still hold up my guard. He comes closer to me until I can feel his warmth. I look down at the ground but he pulls my chin up to meet his face. I look deep into his eyes. 

"Those eyes, your face, everything. Where do I know you? I mean other than being the notorious baby sister of Kim Seokjin." 

I look at him and smile. He looks familiar to me too. As if he realizes something his eyes light up.

"Homecoming Senior year." He whispers. 

That would have been my freshmen year. That was the year that Min Jisung backstabbed me by taking me and then hooking up with Ji Song. I was so pissed off at him. But that was also when I met a guy who was super sweet and danced with me the entire night. I had never caught his name and I had never seen him again. Could this really be him standing in front of me?

"It can't be." 

"You're the girl who got dumped on so I stepped in and helped you" he said grinning. "I spent so much time trying to find you." 

"Re..really?" I stammered nervously.

He smiled softly. "Yeah." He said raising his eyebrows slightly and speaking so softly. 

I felt my eyelids get heavy as I felt his face inch towards mine.

"This...seems.. fast." I said between breaths. 

He smiled "Just wanted to see what you would do princess." 

The way he said princess made my knees go weak. 

"I won't touch you until I'm positive you want me to." 

I looked in his eyes "You're a real sweetheart." i say quietly. 

He smiles before turning back to the bathroom.

"You know where to find me if you need me." He says slyly.

I giggle nervously as he closes the door behind him. I flop onto my bed and take a deep breath trying to calm my nerves down.

"What a day." I whisper to no one in particular.