Prologue (Namjoon POV)

His baby sister

"I love you." i say for a 3rd time. 

It's only been 2 minutes since I said it last. I can't help it. I have to let her know that I love her before she's off into the big crazy world of idolism. I'm absolutely proud of her but scared at the same time. I don't want to lose her again. She had already left once, now this time she would be leaving for good. 

"I love you too." She says after giggling. 

I look over at her and smile. I know how much she hates this but I can't just leave her like this. I have to let her know that she is my everything. 

"I'm sorry." I say. 

She smiles and rests her hand on mine. 

"Don't be. I know you're just worried. But it will be ok. I will call every single day and I promise that I will visit all the time." She says reassuring me.

I pull the car over and shut it off. 

"Namjoon whats..."

Before she can finish her sentence I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers. The kiss is somewhere between harsh and gentle and it feels absolutely incredible. She kisses me back and rests her arms around my shoulders. My hands hold her face. I pull back and look at her. Her bright eyes are radiant with hapiness and maybe even a little bit of love. 

I brush her hair back and rest my forehead against hers. She smiles and I absolutely lose it right there. I press my lips back against hers a little softer this time, enveloping the way she feels, smells and tastes. 

She pulls back this time and smiles at me. 

"What was that?" She asks smiling beautifully. 

"Let's call it a prologue." i say. 

She smiles and I start the car and drive off again thinking about how much I really am going to miss her. Even now I'm beggining to miss her. 

We get to the dorms and I park on the side of the road. A man stands there waiting for her. A staff member I presume. We get out and he bows. 

"You must be Jeanna. I'm Kim Sungjae and I will be your . JYP sent me to meet you here so that we would be aquainted. Why don't we go inside and we can help you unpack later." he says. 

"Can Namjoon come with us?" 

"I don't see why not." Sungjae says. 

"Thank you." I say to him.

Jeanna and I walk hand in hand into the building where she will be living with the other 2 girls and countless JYP idols. I gulp slightly taking it all in. This is where I will leave her to be on her own. 

We walk into her dorm. It's small but between the 3 of them it is just perfect. There's a small kitchen where I'm sure she will be cooking dinner for them all every night. I smile thinking of all the delicious dishes she will make and how she'll dance around the kitchen as she works. Maybe even sing a bit. The thought brings an instant smile to my lips and I chuckle a bit. 

"What?" She asks. 

"Nothing." I say smiling down at her. 

We sit on a small couch. As we sit I think of how her and her friends will have endless nights on this couch. How she'll sit back and fangirl over her favorite dramas How she'll sit there and facetime me just so that I can get a good look at her face that I will want to just kiss all the time. How I wish I could be there to cuddle with her until she falls asleep on this couch. I begin to smile again and she notices. 

"You good?" She asks. 

"Yeah I'm good." I say nonchalantly. 

Sungjae begins to become aquainted with Jeanna and goes over her upcoming scheduals. I look at it and think of how busy she'll be. For the next few months it's nothing but dance practices and classes. I can't even begin to process the amount of energy she's gonna need. 

After Sungjae is done he politely excuses himself and leaves me and Jeanna to ourselves. 

"Well let's get you unpacked princess." 

She smiles and we walk hand in hand back to my car to grab her things. I'll have to bring the other boxes to her later on. We bring them back to the dorm and set them in her room that she picked. One of the other girls had already been there. 

"Well...that's everything." She says and I hear the hint of sadness. 

"I don't have to leave yet." I say teasing her a bit. 

She smiles and then we head towards the couch. I sit down and she sits in my arms as she immediately turns on a drama that I know for a fact she has seen 3 times. She sits there leaning against my chest as I her hair and just stare at her gorgeous face. I don't want her to go. I want her to stay with me forever. I just want to love her forever and never have her leave me. 

"Jeanna?" i ask her. 

She sits up "What is it?" 

"Would you want to marry me?" I ask her nervously. 

She raises her eyebrows "Namjoon...I'm only 18..."

"I know. Not now obviously. But maybe sometime in the future when you have more time on your hands and you and I can have time together. Would you want to?"

She smiles at me. "Yes."