Tension

His baby sister

We all sat around the table eating Yoongi's delicious dinner. I had sat with Namjoon on my left and Hobi on my right. I was just enjoying the food when I felt Namjoon's hand snake up onto my thigh. I looked over at him. A small smirk began forming on his lips. 

As I continued to eat his hand moved further up my thigh until it was dangerously close. When he moved it that close I let out a small shriek. Jin looked up at me.

"Yah, Jeanna you good?" He asked eyeing me.

"I'm fine." I said as cooly as possible. 

I finished up my dinner, washed off my plate and then quickly went to my room. I sat on my bed and waited for him to come in. Within 2 minutes he was standing right in front of me smiling like a child who knew he was in trouble. 

"What baby girl?"

I smacked his arms "How could you do that in front of everyone, including my one and only over protective big brother. Do you want to die?" 

He just laughed. "Come on babe it was a joke. I figured a girl like you could take a joke like that."

I just sat on my bed some more. 

"Babe I'm sorry." 

I looked up at him and pouted like a kid causing him to chuckle at me.

"That's not good enough." I said still pouting. 

He laughed and picked me up and had me so that my legs were around his waist.

"I bet I can make it up to you baby girl." 

I giggle as he pushes me up against the wall and places his lips softly on mine. He goes slow at first, barely moving his lips on mine, but then he slowly starts getting rougher, moving his lips harshly on mine. He bites my lip and instead of pulling back I slightly open my mouth a bit. Now he pulls back.

"You sure about it baby girl, I mean you just learned how to kiss an hour ago?" 

I just giggle. "Come on Namjoon, I can at least try." 

He smiles and kisses me again, he bites my lip causing me to open my mouth and his tongue slips in. At first it feels weird, the way his tongue moves against mine, and for a while I'm uncomfortable. But then I start to move my tongue against his. I heard the sigh come from him. Not once had his hands left my hips. 

It felt nice getting to see Namjoon this way. Dominant as hell and absolutely gorgeous. It was like he was a completely different person now. As I kissed him he slowly moved away from the wall carrying me to my bed. He lied me down and slowly leaned over me. I looked up into his deep brown eyes as he pulled away from the kiss. 

"You're learning rather fast baby girl." 

My lips felt swollen as  hell and I couldn't help but smile at his swollen lips as well. 

"Thank you." 

He kissed me softly again before climbing off me and sitting next to me. My hair was a bit rustled and I was breathing heavily. He smiled at me as I tried to fix my hair a little bit. He grabbed my hand that was on my leg. 

"Sorry if I was being too rough."

There he was again, the super sweet Namjoon that had helped me when I was dumped, the super sweet Namjoon that had told me he would wait. And the super sweet Namjoon that cared about me. 

"You weren't being to rough." I said to him. 

He just smiles at me and brushes his thumb over my hand. I want to just lie here forever and never have to move. Just let it be me and him, alone, in our own little world where people don't tell us we can't be together, and people don't judge us. 

But my little bliss is interrupted by Yoongi knocking on my door.

"Jeanna are you in there?" 

I'm quickly pushing Namjoon into the bathroom and turning on the shower to hopefully create some normal scene. 

"Give me a sec. I'm just getting dressed." 

I mentally smack my face for saying that. The bathroom door closes and Yoongi comes in. 

"Can we talk?" 

I nod and sit on my bed. He comes and sits close to me, really close. 

"Look I told you that it was up to you and I would wait for you but I have to be honest, I can't stand not having you to myself and you being just mine. I want you for myself already Jeanna." 

I smile as sweetly as I can. I hear Namjoon's low growl from the bathroom. I look at Yoongi as he looks at the bathroom door. 

"What's his problem? It seems like anytime I look at you he has a problem with it." 

I just shrug. He looks back at me sweetly.

"Will you at least think about it?"

I nod. He kisses my cheek and then leaves. Namjoon turns off the shower and comes out into my room. 

"Did he just?"
I just nod. 

"I will kill him." 

"Joon, stop."

"I can't help it Jeanna. I want them to know you are mine and only mine." He says softly.

I smile at him. "I'm sorry honey." 

He just shrugs it off. We both go back to the living room and watch movies with the others. But later that night as I'm slowly drifting off to sleep Namjoon comes in and lies down next to me. 

"Go back to sleep I just need someone to comfort me." he says.

I nod and fall asleep with his arm around my waist and his breath on my face. Perfect bliss.